Season 2

Infinite Love (sequel to DWNS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sunggyu woke up the scent of strawberry pancakes in their house at Incheon. Once he opened his eyes he saw Woohyun by the door with a tray of strawberry pancakes with coffee and juice. Woohyun walked over to his husband and planted a kiss on his lips. Sunggyu squirmed under the kiss because of his unsanitary husband kissing him in the morning before Sunggyu had the chance to brush his teeth. Woohyun only smiled at the adorableness of his husband and carefully put the tray on Sunggyu's lap. 

"I need to brush my teeth." Sunggyu said looking down at the delicious plate of pancakes in front of him. Woohyun only rolled his eyes before taking the tray off of Sunggyu's lap. Sunggyu walked into the bathroom, did his morning routine, and walked back out looking more refreshed than ever. 

"Thank you sweetheart." Sunggyu said climbing back into bed and giving Woohyun a peck on the lips. They sat there on the bed feeding each other pancakes. 

"What's the occasion?" Sunggyu asked.

"Don't tell me you don't know..." Woohyun replied with a pout.

"Is it Myungsoo's and Sungyeol's anniversary?" Sunggyu teased.

"Or is it Hoya's and Dongwoo's" Sunggyu continued.

"Or maybe-" Sunggyu was then cut off by Woohyun's lips on Sunggyu's lips. 

"Happy four year anniversary." Woohyun whispered against their pressed lips. 

"I love you." Sunggyu pulled away, chuckled, and pressed his lips back onto Woohyun's lips. 

The two were walking around the street market looking for things to buy for their anniversary dinner, after eating lunch at a cafe. They walked by the same fish stand that Sunggyu had bought the salmon from the same women. 

"Hello. How are you?" The women called for Sunggyu.

"I'm fine. How are you?" Sunggyu replied with a sweet smile. 

"I'm wonderful dear, so is this...." 

"Yes this is. His name is Woohyun."

"How long?" 

"We've been married for four wonderful years." Woohyun replied. 

The women smiled at the cute couple before bidding good bye to them. 

"So who was she?" Woohyun asked.

"Well...the day I ran into you, I had just bought a salmon from her, and she complimented my engagement ring. I told her about our relationship and apparently she still remembers me. I mean I haven't shopped here in four years because you do all the shopping, but I guess she still remembers." Sunggyu explained. 

"It was a pretty amazing engagement ring." Woohyun gloated. 

"I like my wedding ring better."

"I do too because it officially means that you are mine forever." Woohyun said as he pressed his lips against Sunggyu's cheek.

Sunggyu looked at his husband as if he was crazy, and started to walk away from him. 

Once they got home Sunggyu immediately started to cook dinner, and like always Woohyun sat on the couch waiting for dinner to be ready. Woohyun looked toward the bookshelf that held two scrapbooks. One being Woohyun's childhood, and the other being Sunggyu's childhood. Woohyun got up and sat on the floor looking at the pictures, and when he turned to the last page of Sunggyu's scrapbook, he noticed a note. The note read.

To Woohyun on our four year anniversary: 

No, I'm not sent from the future. However, I knew our four year anniversary was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter