Closure For the Romantics

Bury the Love

The title should be pretty self-explanatory.

I'm a hopeless romantic at heart and even though I originally planned a sad ending, I couldn't help create an alternate happy ending.

Enjoy, my weak-hearted babies :^)

 


 

Returning to their bedroom with hot tea in her favorite mug, a few basil leaves swimming in the scalding liquid just the way she liked it, he found her standing in the middle of the room still in a towel. Sehun frowned, placing the mug down and moving toward her. Jinseo tensed, but relaxed her muscles when he only dried her hair carefully.

“You’ll get sick,” Sehun scolded, “Did you forget what you always taught me?”

She didn’t reply, merely stared at the ground with unwavering interest as the male bustled around. Before she could comprehend what had happened, he’d dressed her in an ash brown knitted sweater and comfortable, loose shorts. Slowly, she was led to the built in window lounge with the warm mug of tea clutched tightly in her icy hands. Sehun continued drying her hair, sighing occasionally, “What do I do if my superwoman falls ill?”

“…Chicken soup in bed all day doesn’t sound bad…” Jinseo quietly replied.

Sehun froze.

Jin looked away silently, watching the light drizzling of rain outside. He eyed her quizzically, then smiled brightly at her side profile, “But…?”

“You can’t cook to save your life,”

“Damn.” He pouted, playing with her fingers nonchalantly. He traced the thin cuts, clenching his teeth guiltily when he got a proper look at the most likely scarring wounds, “I’d still cook it for you,”

She briefly gazed at him, heavy heart lifting as his childish and cheesy personality resurfaced, “I don’t want food poisoning. Besides, I’m not the one getting sick,” Jin bit back a smirk, taking a sip of tea to hide the lifting of her lips. Sehun blinked, eyes furrowing in confusion but a tickling sensation caught his words.

ACHOO!