Chapter 2

My Gangster Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joona's POV

I'm about going to throw a punch but suddenly someone grab my hand.

"Will you stop it? Aren't you guys bored bullying "INNOCENT" people?" He raised his eyebrows.

"I don't think so huh?" He chuckled.

I released my hand from his dirty hand and give him a glared. "I'm not in my mood to kidding. Go away you bastard." I rolled my eyes.

"Geez... I'm not in my mood to kidding with a little girl like you too." He said to me with a serious face that I haven't saw before.

"You nerdy girl, go." He looked toward Minju who hurriedly run to the door.

"She's my toy and the only one who can order her is me." I said and give him a death glared.

"Yoora, Hani back to your class right now, I'll handle this bastard." I look toward them and saw they run to the door.

"Tsk.. You are my toy too. You should do as what I say to you understand? Go and don't disturbed me anymore." He chuckled and my hair.

"Your toy? and what don't disturbed me anymore? This BASTARD!" I yell to him and grab his collar.

"Whoa.. slowly... You don't want to make me angry right? As what I say before, Go and don't disturbed me anymore understand? Now go." He said and chuckled.

"YOU!" I yell to him.

Suddenly, he pushed me to the wall and he grab my hand that I used to grab his collar and pushed my hand to the wall until make a bruise at my hand.

"Don't messed up with me girl." He stared at me with his serious face.

"Let me go jerk." I said and hold back the pain on my hand.

"I already said to you. Don't. Messed. Up. With. Me." He said and release my hand. He walk passing me by to the door.

"Aish. It's hurt." I look at my hand and find a bruise.

 

Chanyeol's POV

I go to my class after I meet those girls and I saw Suho staring at me while the other members are ran to the canteen to find something to eat. "What?" I raised my eyebrows and sit on my seat. "Do you meet Joona?" Suho approach me slowly. I nodded. "What did you say to her?" Suho ask me again. "Hyung.. Stop asking me un-important question I'm tired you know?" I said and yawn. "I'm her brother, I should know everything about her." He said and glared to me. "Tsk.. I don't think Joona still consider you as her brother after all those accident." I  crossed my hand in front of my chest and trying to sleep. "Just tell me when I talk nicely to you. Don't act like a jerk." He said to me. I open my eyes and saw Joona come back to the class and sit on her seat. "There she's your lovely sister. Just ask it by yourself.  Oh... and prove it if she still consider you as her brother. Hyung." I smirk and closed my eyes again.

I start to think about her bruise on her hand. Wait.. why should I care about her? Anyway it's her fault. I open my eyes and looking at her. Well.. as usual she sit wit her cold face although her friends worrying about her and she just said shut up to them. 

I saw she looks towards me like she want to kill me and I hurriedly closed my eyes trying to sleep.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter