Chapter 1

My Gangster Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joona's POV

 

"KYAA!!" "SO CUTE" "OPPA SO HANDSOME!" "MARRY ME!" "IT'S EXO!!"

all that I can hear everyday are just those word, I swear to God those words meant for cursing if not, burning one's ear TO DEATH. Those fanatic girl's are fangirling over EXO. EXO come to my school and made this school mad and nuts. My brother, Kim Junmyeon or known as EXO's leader. I don't like him event though we're blood related siblings. I don't know why I hate him, I just did. He hates me too maybe so, yeah. And me? I'm known as gangster in this school. Everyone known me as a really really rude leader, it's because I bullied people not people I mean like a nerd. You know nerd are disgusting.

 

Author's POV

Joona goes to the behind of the school and sat on the seat around the trees following by her friends. 

 

"Yah! Joona what're you doin'?" Said Yoora to Joona.

 

"Sit." Answer Joona shortly and closed her eyes.

 

"Oh our Joona eonni.. What makes you bad mood? Your brother again? Let's play! How about bullying Minju? It'll be fun!" Said Hani to Joona who still closed her eyes.

 

The silence that cover the park come again before the wind come and blow the leaf that come up from trees in front of them. Joona didn't answer for awhile and sighed

 

"I'm not in my mood to see that nerd again." Joona said and stand up from her seat and wearing her headphones.

 

"Let's go" Yoora said to Hani when they see Joona leave that place.

 

Joona's POV

I grab my headphone and put it around my neck while taking a walk at the school garden because usually at this time no one came to here. Suddenly, I hear a beautiful melody that come up from a guitar. "Who's playing that? I don't think anyone will come here." I said and crossed my hand in front of my chest and keep walking until I saw someone sitting on the bench his back facing me. He's holding a guitar, it's seems like he's writing a song. I approach him slowly.

 

"Yah! Who are you?" I yell at him and he turned his head towards me.

"Ahh.. You are.. Ehmm.. What is your name again? AH! PARK CHAN YEOL. EXO's happy virus? I don't think you are happy viruse or maybe you lied to your fans so they liked you huh? What a scary world of Kpop." I said and smirking.

 

"Do you know what? From the first time I saw you, you looked so pitiful. You bullied nerd student, you think everyone scared of you aren't you? Just stop dreaming Kim Joo Na."? He said and put his guitar on his guitar bag.

 

"Huh? What? What are you saying agai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter