She's My Girl

Let Me Be Your Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany's POV

"What did you want to tell us Fany?"

"Ummm.....so do you guys remember the day that Jessi have that performance for me at Sooyoung restaurant?"

"Yeah"

"Later on that night Sunny and I met up because I was curious about these." I pull out the rings and show them. I took the rings off of the necklace string and give Jessi the blue one that belong to her and I put the pink one on my ring finger. Now it prove to we once again and official couple

"So what happen after that?"

"Well then I saw pictures of me and Jessi together in the photo book that I have kept and I read the note that Jessi left before she went to New York. Also I stumble upon the letter that Jessi wrote when she wanted to break up."

"What does those thing have to do with anything?" Sooyoung obliviously ask, while Sunny and Jessica gave her a are you seriously that stupid look.

"Those thing like some how trigger part of my memory and when I was sleeping this night I had this dream about how Jessi left me and I was crying and begging her to come back, then suddenly I woke up and remember everything." Everyone was shock to hear about me remembering Sica except for Sica herself and Sunny

"Oh that's why I heard you were crying and yelling that night." Yoona realize what she missed that night

"Yeah and also I was talking to my father the other day and he had brought up the topic of marriage...."

"MARRIAGE??????"

"Wait unnie I didn't hear anything about it."

"You were out with the girls that day to plan for the trip." I look at Jessi and she smile back at me

"Did he said who you have to get marry to?"

"He didn't pacifically said who, but he said a CEO of some other company. He want the company to maybe merge and work together to help benefit Hwang Corp." Jessi knew that I was playing around when I told the rest of the girls it was someone I don't know because she herself knew that my father was talking of marriage between me and her.

"Are you going to fight for this Sica?"

"I don't know, if she want me to fight for it then I will, but if she decide to marriage who ever that her dad want her to marry then I would be there to support her." I was surprise that Jessi started to play along with me on this joke

"Sica you are crazy, you're going to lose her if you don't fight for her."

"But if she doesn't want to married me then I'm not going to make her do it"

"So what are you guys planning to do?"

"Just spend the rest of the time we can together until the day of the engagement..."

"Oh my god, this is hopeless. We just finally got you guys back together and now you going to be break apart again."

"I have to talk to dad about this, maybe I can convince him to let you marry Sica unnie instead. He did said that he was going to approve of your and Sica unnie relationship we she got back."

"Well dad didn't know about how me and Jessi broke up, he just saw that I stop hanging out with Jessi and never really talk about her that much anymore. He must have assume that something happen so he plan for the engagement without telling any of us."

"This isn't right, you guys are meant to be together."

"I know but there is nothing we can do about it but just have to wait and see."

"Anyway let go enjoy our day at the beach today"

"Alright, then let's go" After all the girls have left, me and Jessi start laughing our off.

"I can't believe they fell for it, I can't wait till they find out the truth, I bet they are going to be so mad at us for tricking them."

"Right. Tiff baby, I would never let anyone who is not me married you."

"I would never married anyone who is not you Jessi babe."

"Oh I forgot to tell you baby, I have to go to the states for a business trip when we get back from this vacation trip." Awwww we just got back together and now we have to be separate again for two weeks

"How long are you going to gone for Jessi?"

"Probably around two weeks, I'm not sure yet"

"Is Sunny going with you?"

"Yes, but I think that she is only going for a week because she need to come back and manage the company." leave her next week and go to t

"Oh ok, I'll missed you so much"n

"I wish you could come with me, but you have Hwang Corp. to manage and with your father wanting to passing down the company soon you need to start manage everything. I can't just take you away from your work, your father would be mad at me."

"Honey, don't worry too much ok? You just need to go on the business trip and hurry come back to me."

"Let's go change before the rest of them complain about us being late"

 

Jessica's POV

I'm so glad that we got back together, I missed her so much; also I'm glad that I didn't give up on trying to get her back because I would have regret it so much. I am really little upset about having to leave her next week and go to the states for that business trip. I wish I could stay here and see her everyday and I'm a little scare about that THING will happen again, I trust her and know that she won't hurt me the second time, but I still have my doubt, if it were to happen the second time then I don't think I can live anymore.

Stay positive Sica, stay positive....you can't let these negative thinking weight you down and not putting any trust on her because then you would ruin everything again.

"Hey guys are you ready?"

"Yeah, oh wait I forgot to get the camera. Let me go back and get it" Yuri ran back to her room to get the camera

"So guys let go out and have some fun at the club tonight to celebrate Sica and Fany getting back together."

"Yes unnie, I want to go, let's go have some fun. This is a rare chance we usually not going to get."

"Yeah lets go, we need to go and have some fun." Oh God no, this is a bad idea, I know something bad is going to happen, but I'm probably not going to be able to stop these girls from making their crazy plans

"Alright so were going with that plan for tonight"

"No guys, why don't we go somewhere nicer and more peaceful" Thanks God Tiff saw me freaking out so she suggest to go somewhere better.

"I agree with Tiff"

"Of course you're going to agree with your girlfriend" Damn, they're right but really I don't want to go to a club.

"I'm back guys, did I missed something" Yuri came back with the camera in hand

"Yul, tell Sica unnie and Fany unnie that they are going to the club with us tonight"

"CLUB? Yeah I like this idea. Come on Sica Fany, don't be such a party pooper." Of course this girl is going to agree, she freaking love to go dance at club, along with Hyo.

"We not being a party pooper, we just want to celebrate at a nice and peaceful place instead of some noisy, full of alcohol, smoking and crowded with a bunch of drukers that are going to cause problem place."

"No Sica, we are going to the club and that's final. We will drag you there even if you don't want to go."

"You can't drag me there...."

"Are you sure Sica? If it was just one of us then know, but all the girls are here so we can overpower you" I give them one of my cold glare, I saw some of them were shuddering from the change in the atmosphere, but they are still determined to get me to go.

"Jessi baby, how about we go to the club this one time, let the girl have some fun too, they deserve it because they have try to help us get back together." She make that puppy begging face at me

No Jessica Jung Sooyeon no, Tiff is pretty, cute, adorable, and hot....wait I'm getting of topic, anyway you can't give in to the that begging face of her

"No Tiff....."

"Baby pleaseeeeeee, if you go with them this one time them I'll do whatever you want"

"Wh-whatever I-i want?"

"Yes, I promise that I'll do whatever you want" This offer is so tempting and I really want to take it but at the same time I don't want to. "Pleaseeeee baby."Oh God I can't with this puppy face

"Alright fine, but you own me that favor" She kiss me on the cheek, the other girls giggle and squeal at my blushing face and defeated face

"YESSSSSS, you're the best baby and I won't forget about that favor that I promise."

"Look how whip Sica is when it comes to Fany"

"Shut up Sooyoung" I got to admitted that she's right though, but I get soften and pretty whip when it comes to Tiffany, I can't help it though because she would look sad if I don't let her have what she want and then it makes me feel guilty for being a bad girlfriend and make her sad.

"She just love me too much to not give in when I ask her something."

"Come on guys, we need to go to the beach now before there are too many people there."

"Let's go" I held out my hand to Tiff and she happy took it. I lift our hand up and kiss each and every one of her fingers, she give me one of her megawatt smile

"We know your being lovey dovey back there and there are time for that later, so hurry up and let's go"

"Damn it Taeyeon, why do you always have to ruin the mood?"

"I'm not ruining the mood, it just I like to tease you, you're pretty funny when you get annoy"

"It's not funny, I'm being serious here" I getting really annoy right now.

"Baby, just ignore that midget Tae-Tae; she just pl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter