Getting You Back

Let Me Be Your Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N : Sorry for the late update guys, school just started so I'll be more busy now, but I'll try to at least update at least once a week or every other week. Thank you for being patient. 

 

Jessica's POV

I wonder what Tiffany is doing right now, maybe I should go visit her at the hospital since I have a day off today. 

"Hey Sunny, I'm going to the hospital to see Tiffany; I'll be home a little late, don't make any dinner for me. 

"Oh ok Sica, just be careful alright?"

"Yeah don't worry, I won't push her too much and I'll take it easy."

So I left the apartment and headed to the hospital, but on the way there I stop by a floral shop to pick up some flowers and then small pizza place to get a pizza for her since I didn't know if she have eaten lunch yet or not. 

When I got to the hospital, I was pretty excited to see Tiffany even though I know that she won't remember me, but at least I'm doing little by little to bring back her memories of me. I walk up to her room and took a peek inside, it look like she is looking at some paper and it must be important since she is furrowing her eyebrows, a habit that she does when she concentrating. 

"What are you doing Tiffany?" She was shock to see me standing at the door

"Oh Jessica-ssi, you scare me. I'm just looking at some documents from work, I ask you Yoona to bring it here since I was bored and have nothing to do, so I thought why not just get some of my work out of the way." 

"You should be resting not working, you not going to heal if you keep using your hand to write. Are you hungry?  I brought you some flower and pizza."

"Yeah I little bit. PINK FLOWERS ARE MY FAVORITE." I gave her the flowers and place the pizza on the desk next to the bed

"Tiffany we're still in the hospital." I know she have an obsession over that color pink, so I went and bought it for her.

"Sorry, I just got excited since I really like pink."

"I know you do and I bought pizza because I know you love to eat pizza." 

"Jessica-ssi, how did you know I like pink and pizza."

"Please just called me Jessica or in fact called me Jessi and the flower and pizza thing lets just said....it's a lucky guess." I don't want to tell her of course I know since I am her ex-girlfriend 

"Thank you Jessica-ss....I mean Jessi."

"You're welcome Tiff."

"Tiff??"

"That what I've always call you and you called me Jessi. It's ok if you don't remember, just take you time, I'm not gonna rush you." I move the box of pizza in front of her so she can eat.

"Jessi, Yoona told me that we were close friend, so I was wondering how close we are since it seem like you're the only one in the group that I don't remember."

"Ummm...." Oh crap what am I suppose to tell her? "Junior high, we have been best friend since junior high." It's true that we have met in junior high and become best friend, I have a crush on her since we first met, but we didn't start dating till we reach high school. 

"Oh really? I don't remember being best friend with anyone else except for Taeyeon." Hearing that makes me feel sad, but I can't give up. 

"Yeah, we did lots of things together and you always comes to my house after school. By any chance do you remember my little sister Krystal?" I wonder if you remember Krystal

"Ummm...I don't think so." Oh so me and Krystal are the only people she doesn't remember. "Do you have a picture of her or something?"

I pull out my phone and look through my photos for Krystal picture, then I show it to her. "Here, this is a picture of her not too long ago."

She stare at the picture and forrow her brows, "she look familiar...oh Yoona, she look like Yoona." 

I laugh at her sudden realization, she look so cute like that, "I have hear a lot of people have said that Krystal and Yoona look more a like than their real sister, which is you and me, also they said those two could pass off as sister. 

"I think I heard Yoona have mention something about this some time ago." She laugh and give me her eyes smile. 

I end up stay there for a whole day and we just chit chat about random thing, at one point she fell a sleep during our conversation so I just let her rest since I know that she's tired; instead of leaving, I just sat there and look out the window thinking about everything that have happen in the last couple of days as I was waiting for Tiffany to wake up. 

My thought landed on Nana, I haven't broke up with her yet because I felt guilty about breaking her heart. She found out about Tiffany the day Tiffany came to my office and then ran away, Nana ask who she was and I end up told her everything. She didn't mind that Tiffany was my ex, she even said that she would make me happier than Tiffany would ever make me happy. I didn't want to break her heart by telling her my feeling for Tiffany was still there, so I kept that between me and the girls.

I'm scare of what would happen when Nana finds out, I know that she wouldn't hurt me or anything but I know that she would be very disappointed and sad. But I have to tell her sooner or later because I don't want to end up cheating on her and make her feel what I felt that time when I saw Tiffany and Taeyeon....kissing. I rather tell her upfront about everything than go behind her back and cheat on her. 

"Jessi, are you ok?" Her voice snap me out of my thought

"Huh? Oh yeah I'm fine Tiff, did you have a nice nap?"

"Yes it was good. You look like your spacing out over there. Are you thinking about something?" 

"Yeah just thinking about my....ummm....girlfriend Nana." I don't know if it was just my imagination or not but it seem like her face went from concern to sad when I said the word my girlfriend.

"Oh so you have a girlfriend Jessi?" 

"Yes, she very nice and loving, but I can't love her with my whole heart because I'm still in love with my ex girlfriend." It seem like her face fell even more when I mention ex girlfriend. 

"Are you hungry Tiff? Do you w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter