Drunk

Let Me Be Your Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica's POV

I want to......forgive Tiffany and move on to love someone else.

When Jiyeon and I got back to J&S building, we headed for my office.

As I was sitting in the office talking with Jiyeon about our runway show that will be coming up next month, someone came knocking on the door.

"Hey Jessica, we have a wardrobe malfunction, it seem lime one of the dress that came in this morning was damage and there is a big hole in one of the sleeve."

"Ok I'm coming right now Amber.....Excuse me Jiyeon, we will continue this when I come back, I sincerely apologize for this."

"It's ok unnie, I'll wait here until you come back."

I follow Amber down to the studio, where a photo shoot is currently in progress. I saw Hara talking to Minho about something, while stylists and hair dressers were running around like crazy trying to fix up all the models for their turn. 

"Ummm...the dress is in the changing room with Nana, it's her turn soon but all the stylists have told me that they don't know what to do with that dress because it look really nice, but there a damage on the dress so the want to console with you first."

"Oh ok, let me check it out."

* Knock Knock * 

"Come in" I open the door to the changing room and I almost have a heart attack from what I saw, I immediately close the door. I could feel my heart beat really fast and face is blushing. Nana is in there by herself with nothing on except for undergarments since she is waiting for me to come help her with the outfit. "Jessica are you ok?"

"Yeah...I'm....fine Nana, just give me a second, I will come in to help you." Ok I got to calm down before I could step in there again 

"Oh ok Jessica, just take you time. I don't mind waiting."

After a while I open the door again, I was trying to look anywhere else, but Nana because I know that if I look at her right now I would not be able to control my mind from going crazy, but it was so hard not to look at her gorgeous body. Her smooth and milking white skin, her long legs, her curves....

"Hey Jessica.....Jessica.....Hey earth to Jessica."

"Oh sorry Nana, what did you say?" That snap me out of my daydream 

"I was asking what do you think of doing with this dress."

"Let's me see if I can fix it. Can you put it in so I can see where the damage part is at?"

"Sure"

"Wow, you look like a goddess in this dress."She look so pretty in the dress, but that hole ruin the perfection. I think I'm going to cut out that sleeve on the right side and leave it as a one sleeve dress. 

"Thank you Jessica." I could see that she blushing a little bit

"Would please take off again so I can make some modification to the dress?"

"Yeah sure."

When she took it off, I was trying to keep my eyes on the wall with my back turn away from her, I could feel the butterflies in my stomach and my whole body just jittery from the thought of the sight of her nice body again.

"Here you go Jessica." I turn around and glad to find that she's wearing a bathrobe over her undergarment this time.

I took the dress and started working on it to fix it, after awhile I got it all fix up and it look even better than before. 

"Here, try it on again. Let me see if I have to fix it anymore."

"Ok"

"It look even better on you now than before. I think before it make you look cute, but now it make you look y."

"Thanks Jessica, I bet it would look good on you too."

Then the door open and interrupted my conversation with Nana

"Nana, Jessica are you guys done? Nana it's your turn now, are you ready?" 

"Yeah Amber, I'm ready, let's start now. Oh and Jessica, I was wondering if we could talk later."

"Sure, just come up to my office when you're done with the photo shoot."

"Alright, bye Jessica. I'll see you later."

"Bye Nana, I expect you to do good on that magazine cover." I smile at her as I was said that

"Don't worry Jessica, I will look amazing on that magazine cover. When you see it you would be drooling for me." She wink and flash her beautiful smile at me, that makes me blush for like the hundred times today since I saw her.

"Did Jessica do that to the dress? It's looking even better on you now." I heard Amber compliment Nana 

"Yeah she did and thank you."

"Yo that girl got some skill, she can make clothing look even better in such a short amount of time. Good thing she chose to be a designer." I laugh at what Amber said

---------------------------------------------------------

I return to my office to find that Jiyeon and Sunny were making plans for the weekend already even though it's only Thursday. 

"Why are you guys already making plans for the weekend even though it's only Thursday and by the way, did you guys forgot that we have to work this weekend since that fashion show is at the end of the month?" 

"Right I forgot, but still we can do stuff together after work." Sunny and her energetic body could handle having fun after work, but all I want to do after sitting in the office all day is to go home and get my beauty sleep.

"Sunny, you know that I want to be back at the apartment right after work." 

"But Sica all you want to do in your free time is sleep. You need to go out and have some fun too."

"I do have fun, it's just that we are busy lately, so that wears me out."

"Don't lie, name one time that we actually do something fun after a day of work."

"Ummmmm......shoot why can't I come up with anything. Ughhhhhh you win this time Sunny."

"So Jessica unnie, about our discussion earlier, before it was interrupted"

"Yeah I think it would be a great idea to do that, but let's have a metting soon, the three of us with discuss these ideas with all the models and designers to see what they think."

"Great, I'll think that everybody will like the ideas since it will bring a lot of benefit to the company. Well I got to get back to work now. I'll call you guys if you have a question or need something." 

"Alright Jiyeon and about that plan that we made earlier we should do it on Saturday after work." I'm scare when these two girls made plans. I know that their plans are fun, but tiring.

"Yeah let's do, we'll have so much fun with it."

"You guys didn't tell me what did you guys wanted to do." I stated a little loss about what could this plan of their be.

"Sunny unnie, how about you tell Jessica unnie since I really have to leave now."

"Ok I'll tell her." 

"Alright tell me what are you guys planing."

"Going the movie, then after that go eat something and Jiyeon ask if she could bring her girlfriend along this time, I told her sure."

"Wait she will bring her girlfriend?"

"Yeah"

"Oh I can't wait to meet her girlfriend, I bet that she really nice."

"Me too"

 

Nana's POV

"Yeah Amber, I'm ready, let's start now. Oh and Jessica, I was wondering if we could talk later."

"Sure, just come up to my office when you're done with the photo shoot."

After I left the changing room, I started to feel nervous about asking Jessica out for dinner today. I know that Jessica is my boss, but she seem like an interesting person and I just wanted to get to know her better. Sometime I could see her getting flushes and having a hard time talking when she talking or looking at me, also she tend to stare at me and space out or stealing glances at me from time to time. 

"Ok Nana, turn your head a little to the right and lift it up just a hair higher." I did as Minho directed. "That's perfect"

For the next few hours Minho were taking pictures and Amber were analyzing it, to see which one turn out good and which one they need to redo.

"One last outfit to go and we're done for the day" 

I went to change into the next outfit, getting my make up and hair fix. Then came back out for more pictures taking

"Woohoo, we're finally done for the day. Good job for today Nana. Everyone can start cleaning up now." Amber was being her usual happy/weird self again

"Thank you everyone for you hard work." I bow at all the staff members and thanking them for their hard work 

I went to the changing room to chance back in my casual clothes that I have on earlier, once I was done changing, I head to the elevator so I can go talk to Jessica in her office.

* Knock Knock *

"Come in"

"Hey Jessica"

"Hey Nana, are you finish with the photo shoot?"

"Yes I'm done with it."

"So what do you want to talk to me about?"

"Sorry Sunny, do you mind if I borrow Jessica for a few minutes?"

"Yeah sure, I don't mind at all." Sunny flash her smile at me 

So Jessica and I was outside of her office, I'm glad that no one was there, since it was late all the employees had left already.

"What's up Nana?" I was silenc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter