Chapter 10

The Perfect Love Story

 

Taeyang was shaking. His mind was scattered and his emotions were confused. He didn’t know what to do, whether or not he should go in there and eat, or just leave. He also didn’t know how he felt whether or not he felt sad, angry or betrayed.

He finally snapped out of it. He turned around and walked into the restaurant. Taeyang approached the corner of where all 12 of them were sitting. At the end, furthest from him was the anime guy with the long hair, the guy with the short hair, Taeyeon and Hyoyeon. Next to the other side of the anime looking guy was Jessica, then Yuri, Sunny, Sooyoung and an empty seat where Taeyang stood. The table then curved around to Tiffany, Yoona and Seohyun then back to Hyoyeon. He took a quick glance to everyone and forced a smile on his face. He bent down between Sooyoung and Tiffany and said, “sorry, I’d like to stay but I realised I missed my class the other day and I need to revise. So I’m gonna go. Bye-bye.” With that Taeyang turned around and walked out of the restaurant.

“What?” Tiffany said as she watched Taeyang leave.

“Something is wrong.” Sunny said as they both as well as Sooyoung and Yoona looked over at Taeyeon. They saw Taeyeon stare at Taeyang as he walked out. Tiffany had turned to Yoona, “I’ll meet you guys back at the dorm.”

“Unnie, where are you going?” Yoona asked.

“To see if he’s okay.” Tiffany’s voice faded as she walked away from the group.

As Tiffany got up, Sunny also saw Taeyeon attempt to get up until she saw Tiffany stand up, and so she upsettingly sat back down. With concern Seohyun joined in, “where did unnie and oppa go?”

“I don’t know. But she has gone to check up on Taeyang.” Yoona replied whilst turning her head away from Tiffany’s back to Seohyun.

“Look at Taeyeon-unnie.” Sooyoung pointed out. “What do you think happened between those two?”