Sleeping Soundly

Exozy drabble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was an unseasonably chilly spring night, with a fisherman's moon casting faint streams of light through Chanyeol window onto Suzy soft features, She lay quietly on her side, her brown locks painting a mysterious pattern on Chanyeol's pillow, her chest slowly rising and falling. Her breaths entwining the faint scent on his pillow into her dreams, leaving a contented smile on her sleeping lips.

Chanyeol was just in the room next door, sitting comfortably on the couch with a sleeping Seojun using his lap as a pillow and Seoeon rested into his left arm. He tried his best not to move him as a large yawn escaped his jaw. It had been a long day babysitting them, topped off by early morning practice, and it was all Chanyeol could do is not fall asleep here, sharing a blanket with the twins.

Slowly carrying the twins into the guest room just across of his room, after gently resting the twin's together and safely tucked away and peacefully asleep he wander into his own dark room. Too exhausted to be bothered changing, he silently collasped onto his unexpectedlly warm bed, failing to notice an certain idol now comfortably wrappeded under his arm.

Thw momment his tired head touches his soft pillow, Chanyeol was enveloped in a summertime dream. The low afternoon sun brushed warm kisses on his cheek, the cool grass hugged his toes, and his mother's soft hand lead him through a smiling field of wildflowers.

Suzy snuggled close to the warmth swaddling he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter