Reason Why

Exozy drabble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suzy exhaled a deep sigh. Kris was at his usual antics again, threatening men who laid eyes on her, that man just learned firsthand never to cross Kris Wu. Suzy began to seriously wonder why she even fell in love with such a short-tempered and violent man. Was he kind? Not in the least, it is a known fact that Kris would rather ignore your presence. Even if you were on the verge of death, he would turn a blind eye, stating that it was too troublesome to call 911. Was he chivalrous? Again, if Kris were to define chivalrous then the sun may actually rise in the west. Then was he gentle? If the gentle that is being referred to is pummeling a person's face with his fist, then he is. So actually what good traits did Kris Wu have? This was a difficult question, and Suzy pondered over it while Tao and Suho tried to calm the enraged Kris down. Hmmmmm, exactly what did Kris do to make me fall in love with him? Suzy continued to wonder. While deep in thought, Kris reseated himself next to Suzy along with the others.

"The pest is gone now"

Suzy snapped out of her daze, "Oh you really didn't have to fight the man Suzy, he wasn't doing anything bad." She chided.

"....he was a molester...I could feel it."

She chuckled, "What do you have Kris senses now?"

".....No, I just have a keep "Suzy safe" sense..."

curved upwards and formed into a smile, ahh this is one of the reasons I fell in love, with you, you are nice and gentle, but i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter