Fine woman

Witcher
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On the next day Sungjae also didnt appeared in school, making Hyosung really curious what he was up to. She decided to talk to Luna in this matter since she seemed really close to Sungjae and futhermore always carried about him. On the very first break she rushed to her class and asked her to go out with her to the corridor.

Whats the problem?- Luna asked Hyosung as they were alone.

Well...- the girl tried to find a way to put her thoughts into words. Although Luna was nice to her, she was a little bit scared of her too. She didnt bullied her, but Hyosung had the weird feeling that she didnt exactly liked her either.- I was curious whats wrong with Sungjae. I though you might know.

He is ill.- she answered qiuckly, looking straight into Hyosung eyes.- I cant tell when his coming back. So dont bother me on it.- she seemed so cold that it suprised Hyosung.- You should join us on lunch.- then she smiled and patted the girl on the shoulder, making her even more confused.- We will eat in the cafeteria today since its cold.

The girl than turned around and left to her class. „Oh, something feels off“- Hyosung thought.- „But maybe Im just exaggerating. Maybe he is really ill. No wonder, since they used to hang out on the roof in this cold weather...“.

 

On the lunch break Hyosung went to the cafeteria. It was her first time in there. She was suprised how many students were eating lunch her. As she enetered many off them started to look at her in an unpleasent way. Luckily she qiuckly saw the others as Takuya was waving at her.

Hey.- she smiled.

Takuya and Luna was eating ramen and Sunggyu who had his wallet in the hands stood up.

Come Hyosung.- he said to her.- I havent bought anything yet.

They both went to stand in the long queque for the food.

What do you want?- Sunggyu looked at the menu which was hung up on the wall.

Bibimbap!- Hyosung said enthusiastically.

I will take it too.- Sunggyu smiled, but than his face got somehow serious.- I heard that you asked for Sungjae...

Yes.- Hyosung narrowed her eyes and also stoped to smile.- Luna said he is ill.

In fact.- Sunggyu said and the air between them got thicker.

I dont belive you.- she whispered and looked around to see if anyone was watching them.- You know, I saw you yesterday. I dont know what you are hidding, but if anything happened to Sungjae I should know too. Maybe I know him just for some days, but he helped me a lot and I want to repay for that.

Mhmm...- Sunggyu looked amused at the blond haired girl.- I thought you would be just a pretty girl from a rich family, but you are suprising me.- he grinned.- But Im sorry, I cant tell you anything.

Thoughts started to rush through Hyosung head. „So in fact they were hidding something!“. Now she had a problem. She couldnt trust Luna. The girl obviously didnt liked her relationship

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter