Secrets

Witcher
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyosung was actually pretty suprised how calm her class was towards her today. There wasnt even one person who pushed her or laughed at her. They just ignored her existance. Sungjae really did it, she thought. On the long break she went straight to the rooftop. She was sure to meet the click there and thank Sungjae. But as she entered to her suprise she just saw three of the friends there. Luna who had a warm scarf wrapped around her neck was playing cards with Sunggyu, while Takuya was eating his lunchbox.

Hyosung!- Sunggyu smiled as he saw her.- Come sit with us.

Alright.- she smiled and sat beside Takuya who blushed as soon as he saw her.

Whats up?- the boy with the glasses asked, but still looked concentrated on the game.

I was looking for Sungjae actually.- she answered.

He didnt come to school today.- Luna suddenly sneezed.- We should start to spent our breaks in the cafeteria now. Its too cold!

 

After school Hyosung saw Takuya sitting on a bench in front of the school. She approached him with a smile.

Hey.- she waved to him.- Maybe you want come today to my house for a tea, since yesterday you couldnt?

Hyosung really didnt want to spent her whole afternoon alone in her shabby apartment. She thought that spending the day with Takuya would have been nice.

Sorry...- he sighed.- I actually have something to do today.

Oh...- she looked sad.

I mean I really want to.- Takuya explained qiuckly. He couldnt stand the look on her face.- But I have something extremely important to do. I can show up tommorow, ok?

If you dont want to you dont have to force yourself...- she almost whispered.

Eh but I really want to!- he said loudly making Hyosung giggle.

 

Some minutes later Takuya was walking beside Luna and Sunggyu through a dark alley. He really was not feelling well. Hyos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter