First meeting

Witcher
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
It was the beginning of october and the weather started to get colder every single day. A group of friends decided to enjoy the last warm days outside and so they were spending their lunch breaks on the school roof with a nice view on the backyard. Sunggyu was leaning against some old boxes and read an only for him interesting article in a magazine. Luna, a black haired girl with a mom attitude, was complaining loudly about Sungjae, who was sitting next to her with a bored look on his face.
- I mean, you cant just dissapear for the whole night and dont even answer your mom calls. Do you even know how worried she was?- Luna took a deep breath and was even angrier than bevore as he didnt even answered and just started talking to Takuya who was looking intensively at the backyard.
- Yo. What are you looking at?- he asked and stood up.
- There is a girl under the tree. You see?- he pointed at an old pine.- Isnt she crying?
- Yep.- Sungjae answered and also started to observe a blonde haired girl with her face hidden in her hands.
Sunngyu and Luna also joined their friends.
- No wonder she cries.- Luna sighed.
- Why?- Takuya asked.
- She is from a rich family, but then their family went bankrot or something. Now she is getting bullied.- she said.
- I dont get it.- Sungjae shook his head confused.- I mean... Why is she getting bullied?
- Aish, thats easy to get.- her irritation at him grew every second.- She was rich and we, the poor one, are jealous.- she grinned slightly.- So they bully her.
- They are just stupid.- Sungjae said and spat.
- Luna you are wrong.- Sunggyu cut in to the conversation.- I mean not 100% wrong but there is more.
The four of them looked at him, suddenly interested.
- Oh come on! Just say it!- Takuya bursted out.
- Her father...-he made a short pause, building the tension.- is a witcher.
- WHAT?!- Luna and Sungjae almost shouted with they eyes wide open.
- Yes. And a really strong one.- Sunggyu nodded.
- What rank?- Luna asked.
- Third.
- Third?- Sungjae almost sat down from shock.- Thats ing amazing!- then he looked at the blonde haired girl who still was sitting on the ground with her back faced to them.- Is she also a witcher? - No. I mean she has the rank eight, but thats like nothing.
People with rank eight had just a tiny particle of magic in them and were often kids of whitcher. Some of them were sensitive of wheather or other magicians, but the most hadnt any special talent at all.
- But theorically is she a witcher, right?- Luna spoke.- Shouldnt we then help her? I mean we are-
- Qiuet.- she was harshly interrupted by Sunggyu.- We dont know who could hear us here.- he looked around and so did the others. Suddenly they thought that the air began getting thicker and a nervous, itchy feeling flow through their body making it harder to breath.
- Gross.- Takuya shivered.- We should get inside.
The other three agreed and they started packing their stuff from the roof, as they heard voices from the backyard.
- Come bunny bunny.- loud manly voices were heard, interrupting the silence.- Where are you?
Takuya leaned on the barrier looking down. Three, big guys were slowly headlng towards the place were the blonde girl was hiding.
- !- he said and rushed as fast he could down the stairs, outside. He heard his friends following him.- Stop!- he shouted as he was now standing in front of the guys, which puberty seemed to be really kind to, as they were in a shape of grown up man.
- Why?- One of them grinned, looking at him and then at his friends who also made they way behind him.
- Cause we ing say so.- Sungjae was standing impatly, clearly excited for an upcoming fight.
- And who are "we"?- the other one laughed.- You?- he pointed at Sungjae and Takuya.- A bookworm?- he smiled at the angry Sunggyu.- And a girl?- he let out a laugher.
- Yes.- Sunggyu took his glasses off and laid them on the ground. Then he took some steps forward and punched the guy in his face. He landed on the ground with a lound sound and blood started to ran from his nose.
- you.- he spatted and stood up as fast he fell, taking Sunggyu by his collar.
The next thing what happened was just chaos. Luna shouted at them trying god know what, Sungjae ran furiously to the biggest one with a smile on his face and Takuya spoke quickly to the blond haired girl whos face was hidden in her face.
- Hey! Go!- he screamed to her.- Dont you hear me?- he asked as she didnt responded. Takuya looked nervously around looking for the third guy, but ofcourse Sungjae took also care of him.- Hey whats wrong.- Takuya quickly approached her.
- I cant.- she looked up and Takuya stopped for a second gazing at her. Finally he could hear Sungjae saying what he could totally agree with- goergous. The girls had big brown eyes, a small nose, pinky full lips and a porcelan skin.
- What?- he came back to reallity.- What cant you?
- Stand up. I cant stand up.- her whole body was shaking nervously as she looked at the fighting boys.
- Just take her out!- Sunggyu kicked the lying boy and went to Sungjae who was attacked by the two other guys.- We will take care of it.
Takuya looked at the girl and his hidden shyness suddenly gave his signs. 
- Can...Can I?- the girl nodded and he took an arm around her waist helping her to stand up. But then he heard as the third guy, who should be lying on the ground, suddenly stood up and started to approach them, spating blood on the ground.- !- he raised the girl, who let out a small scream, and started to ran holding her tightly with both han
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter