Being myself

Witcher
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
- So your father is a witcher, right?- Luna looked at Hyosung intensive and the blond haired girl feeled like being under a rentgen.
- Yes.- she nodded carefully her head looking at their reactions. Witcher were a sensitive thema. A lot of people disliked them. Thats why she was also a victim of bullying in her new school.
- Is it true that he is a rank three?- Luna asked again and Hyosung started to feel like in a hearing.
- Luna come on.- Takuya sighed, but deep inside he was actually very glad that his friend kept asking question, because he was very curious about Hyosung too.
- He is rank three.- the girl answered.
- Cool.- Sungjae whistled in appreciation and Hyosung looked at him gladly.
- There arent many witcher with this rank.- Sunggyu said.- People with this rank often rule an element.
- Yes.- the blonde girl nodded.- My father can control water.
- Oh !- Sungjae shouted and Hyosung giggled.
- You are rank eight. Can you do anything?- Luna leaned toward her.
- Sadly no.- she answered.
- And do you- Luna was about to ask the next question but the sudden ringing of the bell interrupted than and Hyosung felt deep inside very relieved.

The rest of Hyosung day in school went worser. The students werent pleased to see her in a clean tshirt and as soon she stood up they started to "accidently" push her around. So as the classes finally ended she felt like the happiest person alive. She leaved the school with qiuck, long steps cause she just wanted to be in her apartament and take a long relaxing bath.
- Auch!- she hissed as she bumped into someone and felt down.
- Oh sorry!- Takuya helped her to stand up.- Is everything alright?
- Yes.- she nodded her head and smiled at the tall boy. Takuya looked nervously at her, opened his mouth, but then closed it suddenly.- What is?- Hyosung laughed seeing his behaviour.
- I... ehm... i thought that maybe, if you want of course, I could take you home.- he said and his face turned red.
- That would be nice.- the blond girl smiled.
They walked in an akward silence. Takuya tried to start a conversation, but every thema that came to his mind was for him stupid.
- You and your friends are really wonderful.- finally Hyosung started to talk.- I mean you are the only people who took care of me. And now you even take me home.- she giggled.
- Oh thats nothing!- Takuya answered.- I think its really unfair how the other kids treat you. Thats childish.
- Maybe it is.- she shrugged her shoulders.- But theres nothing I can do about it.- The girl stopped as they were in front of the building where she lived in.- Your second time here.- she smiled and looked up to him.- Do you want to come in? I can make you tea or-
- Yes!- Takuya answered loudly.- I mean... I would love to.- he added qiueter. And as he was so happy he couldnt hide his smile, his phone suddenly rang.- Oh a message.- he sighed and read it.
" Meeting in 20 min"
His smile suddenly dissapeared. He looked at Hyosung, the beautiful girl which looked at him with her big brown eyes, and then again at the message.
" Thes must be kidding me"- he thought.
- Sorry.- he sighed.- I must go.

Sunggyu stoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter