{730 days}

L I A R {730 days}

 "Who are you talking to ?"

Junmyeon looks up from his lap, the ten other members are completely quite all of a sudden. The music is shut. His eyes roam around the living room looking at s, most of them had their heads down or looked away avoiding his gazes but Chanyeol that looked right at the confused man that guessed he had talked to him.

"What ?" Junmyeon asked blinking at Chanyeol that shock his head in an unreadable look.

"Who are you talking to ?"

Junmyeon swallowed his throat biting on his bottom lip, they had agreed he wouldn't tell anyone at all. Keep his voice low when he talks to his lover.

He never thought anyone would hear him especially in the noisy room. The beautiful boy beside him had been whispering things that made Suho feel shivers down to his spine.

He tried so hard to ignore the sweet talking lips next to his ear but he couldn't for too long.

"Answer me."

"I wasn't talking to anyone." Junmyeon mumbled

Chanyeol blinked a few times at Suho. A glint of pettiness in his eyes.

"Liar."

Junmyeon looked down "No, no i'm not" his hands shacked as his fingers hugged each other.

"Yes you are." Chanyeol stuttered as he took a step forward.

"Stop it." Junmyeon looks up to the low voice that echoes from the end of the room, it belonged to Baekhyun.

Chanyeol doesn't even look at him, his eyes are glued to the leader that gets smaller in his chair.

He doesn't know how to feel, maybe he should be scared or a little nervous. But mostly he's bored, so what if they know.. it'll make it complicated ?

Everything is already complicated. It's been that way since they disbanded.

Suho should stop caring about what they say anyways. He keeps telling himself, his lover says so too.

He always listens to his lover.

Suho hears the conversion between  Baekhyun and Chanyeol about how... ' you always have to ruin everything, you know it's our reunion! ' And ' I'm doing the right thing, Baekhyun. ' as it continues.

"Everybody get out." Chanyeol ignores Baekhyun's last words as he turns and yells, maybe he was trying to be strong but his voice broke. Suho looks down, he doesn't know how Chanyeol feels, he can't give the feeling a name but he knows it's bad. Maybe it's driving him crazy.

"I don't speak to myself" Suho states and all eyes head to him. "I did start talking to him a year ago. And you.. you started being angry a year ago."

"Who's him, Junmyeon ?" Kyungsoo asks, with worried looks.

Suho looks down. "Everybody get out." He orders.

"But,"

"Just do it."

**

"Love ?"

The worried sweet voice crawls up to his ear.

Junmyeon isn't surprised nor scared. He just whips his tears as fast as he can, and puts on a little smile as he tries to focus his grip on the driving wheels.

"What?" Junmyeon glances at Yixing and smiles weakly.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, i'm alright."

"Why are you crying?"

Junmyeon chuckles a little "i'm not, i just- i'm upset i guess."

"Pull over, Junmyeon." Yixing says, now sounding more worried as his eyes travel from Junmyeon to the empty road.

"No, i'm okay Yixing."

His lover sighs "Pull over." He orders, his expressions turn serious as well as his tone when he notices Junmyeon's shaking hands and moves in his chair getting closer to his lover.

Junmyeon glances him again before he does as told.

Once the car has stopped, Junmyeon takes a shaky breath and turns to Yixing.

"Tell me what's wrong ?"

"I had a fight with the members."

"Really ?" Yixing raises his eyebrows "When did you meet them." Now sounding more interested.

Junmyeon looks away and sighs. "In the cafe first, then some doctor office." He feels his throat tightening with tears once more.

"What? Why?" Yixing frowns as he the latter's arm and looks down at his teary eyes.

"Yixing they- they." Junmyeon's tongue is tied, his tears fall. Yixing places two fingers under his chin and props his head up gently. Junmyeon looks at him.

"What?" His lover asks shaking his head. "You can tell me."

"They say... that you're not real."

Yixing puts his hand down, and pulls away, his expressions had gotten dark. He looks down then back at Junmyeon.

"You don't believe them, do you ?"

Junmyeon tries to stop his tears but fails.

"But how can't they see you Yixing?"

He places a hand on his mouth as he sobs and cries harder, slightly shaking.

He hates that scene that repeats in his head whenever he's looking into Yixing's eyes, day and night it repeats.

*

"He's not real."

He remembers exactly how Chanyeol's face looked, how his voice sounded. A year ago since any of that happened. And after a week, Junmyeon found Chanyeol's name in the newspaper. Dead. He jumped of a bridge.

"Baby ?"

Junmyeon folds the newspaper with speed and turns to look at Yixing with teary eyes. He nods.

"Are you okay?"

*

Yixing stays quite as Junmyeon cries harder.

"I'm crazy."

"No you're not, you're not."

Yixing holds his hands suddenly, making him flinch as he puts them down squeezing his wrists.

"You don't believe them do you ?"

Junmyeon tries to talk but finds nothing and ends up whimpering and looking away from Yixing's dark eyes.

"You know I'm real, Junmyeon." He shakes him by his hands before he let go and cubs his cheeks. Junmyeon squeezes his eyes closed before he feels Yixing's soft lips crash into his own. Clearer than ever. More real than the air he breathes.

How can he ever think his lover isn't real ?

Junmyeon kisses him back, coming closer to him. Hoping Yixing won't pull back as he asks for more.

The kiss soon turns into a mess of lip biting then tongues. Yixing moans into Junmyeon's mouth as he pins him to the leather seat.

Junmyeon groans before Yixing suddenly pulls back and cuts off the passionate kiss. Taking the air away from his lungs with surprise.

Yixing gives in sitting back to his chair giving the car a little shake. Until their heart beat is close enough to normal only their breathing is heard.

"How can you ever believe them?" Yixing finally talks, heavy breathing.

Junmyeon tries to whip his almost dried tears.

"Why can't you understand? I'm here for you and only you." His lover speaks, looking at his tired red eyes and plump red lips. "I feel your doubtful heart, and i can feel myself fading into the nothing. My heart, my body, my soul Junmyeon... it hurts."

Junmyeon only keeps his eyes on the road, he feels the pain pouring into his heart just by listening to Yixing's sweet voice turn into a broken one. He feels so damn guilty. He hears silence before he feels the latter's breath against his ear again and flinches a bit.

"How can you tell yourself that i'm not real." Yixing whispers, his hand finding it's way to Junmyeon's exposed neck, his skin slowly, making him shiver.

"Is this not real?"

Junmyeon can never prepare himself for the moments when Yixing's soft plump rosy coloured lips kiss at his skin.

He can't stop the moan when kiss is planting sweet yet rough kisses into his neck. Leaving marks over his bones that burn him. Hands sneaking into his shirt to his shoulders and giving his aching muscles a little squeeze.

"I'm sorry." Junmyeon half whimpered- half moaned, hands reaching to Yixing's back from his side.

He cups his cheeks and pulls his head up, face to face now.

"I love you." Junmyeon whispers, throwing out the contents of his heart, and there's a beautiful smile that is slowly forming on Yixing's lips. "I love you too."

Junmyeon kisses him for the last time, tasting the sweet heaven as he takes in his lips for a few seconds before pulling back.

"But Yixing.." he places a hand on his beat-less chest, he attempts to swallow the rock forming in his throat, and ignore his rising temperature. "You died, two years ago."

And so clearly he can remember, the blood-soaked body lying on the road, far from Junmyeon's car that was flipped to it's side. How he crawled crying and shaking to Yixing's body after making it out of his seat with a leg he broke.

He remembers his loud crying and screams when he sees the disfigured blooded face of his love.

There's silence, blank stares before the latter is taking his place in his seat again, looking out the front window quietly.

Junmyeon feels his heart falling to his stomach when Yixing turns to him, pale skin, dead eyes and blue lips.

He can see the cracks slowly climbing up his skin from his neck up to his jaw then the side of his cheek.

Junmyeon feels fear as it grabs his weak heart. He's out of breathe. His eyes widen and his throat is dry.

"Drive."

"T-to where?"

"Drive to the hill, my love. Take us to the hill."

It takes him a second before Junmyeon places his hands on the driving wheel firmly trying to stop his body from shaking, he sighs before he turns on the engine of the car.

"Love?"

"Yes, Yixing."

"Do you know what I still remember ?"

Junmyeon glances Yixing's inhuman features and hums worried.

"When you called my name last that day," Yixing smiles "right before you took your last breath."

Junmyeon only drives faster. Swallowing his throat as he tries to focus his eyes on the long road ahead of them.

And that's how Kim Junmyeon drives to the end of the world for Zhang Yixing.

Or at least the memories he still keeps in his heart, his heart that didn't beat since 2 years, 24 months, 168 weeks and 730 days.

The heart he gave to an delusional Zhang Yixing. The unreal image of Junmyeon imagined by a heart broken boy that thinks he shouldn't have survived because Junmyeon deserves to breath more.

The boy that doesn't dare to look into the mirror anymore.

The boy that murdered a soul with the name of Park Chanyeol when his broken friend tried to tell him Junmyeon died.

The boy who drove to the hill above the wild water and rocks.

Zhang Yixing that loves Kim Junmyeon endlessly.

October, 10 - 2015. 5:06 am. Thursday.

Zhang Yixing that jumped off the hill.

....

 

Author Note sorta long lol:

This is just to clear things out if it's not obvious enough cuz of the plot twist in the end.

Basically Yixing did not die, he survived the accident and lived disfigured. Junmyeon died unfortunately, but his ghost was stuck here. And cuz the last thing he saw or thought he saw was Yixing's dead body before he passed away, he convinced himself that he's still alive but cuz he still feels guilty about Yixing he made him a ghost in his head and created a new story of his own.

Now after knowing that Yixing is alive and Junmyeon died. All the scenes are reversed, so re-imagine  them sorry not sorry.

That was so long ok i'm sorry really.

Ok thank you for reading this, please leave a comment of your opinion and byee.