Chapter 4 - Face Problem To Something Upsetting

BTS X Diana - Live In Malaysia Adventure

Third day at Dorsett, and the first thing in the morning. I was studying the Korean language while waiting for updates on Instagram. After I have finished 3 whole pages of Korean exercises, I leaned back to let all my tiredness with my phone in hand. Dad understood me that I will be sitting for 10th Grade Assessment (10GA) exams, and at the same time, he's always ready to hear my story.

"Dad, can I ask you something?" I began my words.
He stopped his steps to the door. He turned around and came to me. He asked, "What is it, Di?"
I began, "Do you remember any incidents that happened in SIS before?"

"Yes, I do. The fall incident in 2009. That time was the time when you were in primary class," He said.
"Really? Who fell? Because I heard from Jungkook oppa. He said that he had a friend who died after the fall," I said, continuously.
He began to think of something. Finally, he replied, "Well, that person is not dead, because she's right here."

I started to get confused, so I asked, "Who?"
"You," he said only one word.

"Me?" I asked in surprise, "How's that possible?" I added. How can I be involved in the incident?
"Diana, you fell from a 5-story school building. You had serious injuries; sprained ankle, broken wrist, and what's worse to you; your face has changed badly. You had a coma for one year and two months, and the doctor said you had a slight amnesia for three days after coma. Luckily, you're okay now." He said, lengthily.

I was shocked to hear what he has said. Is it true?
"You said about my face? What's the difference?" I asked.

He gave me a photo of 9-year-old me, then I went to the dressing table's mirror. I looked at the photo, then I looked in the mirror. How can I have a mature-looking face at age 9? And how could my face be fixed, but in a different look?
"How could it be done?" I asked more.

Dad finally spoke up about something that's not natural. He said, "Plastic surgery."
I gasped in high shock, "What!"

It was like an unbelievable story. Is this true? Had I plastic surgery?

~at room 240, after breakfast~

I came to room 240 to see V oppa and J-Hope oppa and told them everything about the 'incident' that truthfully and tragically happened to me.

"I have no idea how could I be involved in the fall incident. It was like 6 years ago and I lost my memories of nightmares. How is that possible, J-Hope oppa?" I said, being panicked about what Dad has said to me. This was so last time.

"Well, most people could suffer from slight amnesia after a high fall incident. But luckily, you're not because your brain is so active and protected," said J-Hope oppa.
"But there's one thing that shocked me in the room just now," I said, with a frustrated look. "And, please, don't be surprised about this," I added.

"What's that?" asked V oppa, who was busy eating M&M's chocolate.
I said the most poisonous thing in my life, "I had plastic surgery at the age of 9."

J-Hope oppa gasped in disbelief, "What!"
V oppa almost choked his M&M's chocolate after he heard what I said. I was shocked to see his reaction, followed by J-Hope oppa.
He said, "You're serious about this?"

"Yes," I said. Then, I took out my 9-year-old photo from my wallet and gave it to V oppa, along with J-Hope oppa who wanted to look at it. They looked carefully at the photo.
"That's weird. Is this your former face? It looks so mature," said J-Hope oppa.
I nodded, "But can you see the differences between that face and my face is present?" I asked.

They seemed to be focusing on it, but they couldn't get to find the answer.
"It's okay. Somehow, we will keep this secret for you and make this right. Okay?" said J-Hope oppa, smiled.
"Hmm, okay. Thanks, guys." I said.

Then, I left and went to room 238.

~at room 238~

Jimin oppa got the door after I rang the doorbell. He was happy to have me there.

"Oh, it's you. Come in," said Jimin oppa.
"Thanks, Jimin oppa," I said.

I sat on a business chair, while he came to me with a sweet glaze. I asked in anxiety, "Uhh, why are you looking at me like that?"
"Oh, it's just that I wanted to say thanks for comforting Jungkook yesterday. Although it's not much, we appreciate it so much," he said, with a smile. Then, he sat on the room's bed.

I chuckled a bit, then I said "Oh, it was nothing at all. I was just trying to help, that's all."
Then I realized that Jungkook oppa wasn't in the room. "Where's Jungkook oppa by the way?" I asked.
"Oh, he's in the bathroom, washing his face. So what brings you here?" He asked.

"Oh, just visiting here and wanted to make sure Jungkook oppa is now okay," I said.
"Jungkook's okay now, no problem," He said, but in a sad tone.

I looked at him properly, there might be a problem going on with him right now.
"Hey, you look so down. Are you okay?" I asked.

He replied sadly, "You must be loving Jungkook more than me, right? I felt left out right now."
I was surprised to hear his answer. I finally found out that he's jealous that I love Jungkook oppa more than him.

"Hahaha!" I laughed hard.
Jimin oppa began to get anxious. He asked, "Why are you laughing? What's so funny?"
I stopped laughing and said, "Who said that I love him more? I love all the members, but four of them are my biases. You wanna know who?"

"Who?" He asked.
"Jungkook oppa, V oppa, J-Hope oppa, and the cute one that I know...YOU!" I said, then I half-shouted for saying 'YOU' to make him surprised.
Jimin oppa smiled hard, then he hugged me. Suddenly, he let me go.

"What's wrong, Jimin oppa?" I asked anxiously.
"Hehe, this is awkward. Why am I hugging you?" He said, with a pink blush on his face.
I laughed again, "How could you say that?"

Jimin oppa and I were playing slaps until he accidentally slapped my right arm and made me fell hard on the floor.
He took my hand, "Are you okay? I'm sorry," he said.
"No, it's okay. I'm fine," I replied.

Suddenly, Jungkook oppa came out from the bathroom after facial washing. He was in his bathrobe with a white towel around his neck. He was shocked to hear the sound of a knock.

"What are you doing, Jimin hyung?" Jungkook oppa asked, looking furiously at both of us.

~to be continued~