Chapter 3 - Meeting The Other BTS Members To Something Mysterious

BTS X Diana - Live In Malaysia Adventure

It's on Saturday. Dad is not going to work for now, but I knew he will be helping me to a meeting with BTS.

"So Diana, are you ready?" He said.
"You know I am," I said.
I understood what he said. This is going to be the best holiday season ever.

"Well then, enjoy your date!" He said.
I wonder how are they doing. It's good to see them and to know more about them. I thought.

In the afternoon after lunchtime, I went to the VIP room. As told by my dad, they used to be there at this hour. What are they doing now? I'm not so sure about it.

I came in. "Hey there, J-Hope oppa." I met and greeted him.
"Hi, Diana. You're just in time," he said.
"Huh? What do you mean?" I asked anxiously.

"Right this way, Di."
He let me in and brought me to see the rest of BTS. I gasped in surprise.

"Hey there, kid. You must be Diana, right? J-Hope told us everything about you since yesterday," said one of them with white hair.
"Yes, that's me. To be honest, I met him at the Dorsett mall yesterday." I said.

"Ooh, and by the way, I'm Rap Monster, the leader of the group."
"Wow, you are. You're the best rapper!" I jumped for joy.

"I'm Jin, the eldest member of the group. I'm also known as the Mom of BTS," he said, smiling at me.
"Oh, I know you are," I said.

"I'm Suga. Please don't be mistaken by my name. The name's Suga, and not Sugar," he said, with a serious look.
"Hihi, okay. I'll remember that" I said.

"Hi, Diana. I'm Jimin. I do high notes in songs and I have good abs~" he said while showing his 6-packed abs.
"Jimin oppa, you got no jams," I joked, with a smirk.
Jimin blushed in pink about what I said.

"And I'm Taehyung, you can call me V or Tae-Tae," he said, doing a cute aegyo in front of me.
"Aww, how adorable," I said, blushing hard in red.

I was impressed by the cute and handsome boys of BTS.

"I'm glad to see you guys. So awesome!" I said.
But there's one missing in the group. I asked, "Where's Jungkook oppa, the Golden Maknae?"

The members' expressions changed all of a sudden. They became nervous, then Jin said, "Oh, about Jungkook. He's...uh...never mind," he stopped his words, while Rap Monster oppa went to another room to check on something.
"What? I don't understand," I asked in confusion.

Uhh, did I ask it wrong? I thought. Moments later, Rap Monster oppa returned and came to me. "Come with me, I want you to see him by yourself." I was puzzled, why did he say that? I have no idea.

We went into the room where Jungkook oppa was. He was crying, and none of the members knew about his real problem.

"Jungkook oppa? Are you okay?" No reply and only the crying sounds were heard. Until then, Rap Monster oppa guessed, "I think he had a problem and we don't even know it much. We'll find out sooner."

I agreed, "Okay then, and if you need me, I'll be in room 239. See you later."
"Bye!" The six boys waved and smiled.

~back in room 239~

"So Diana, how's your date with BTS for today?" asked Dad.

"It's awesome, but one of the members had a problem," I said.
Dad's expression suddenly changed. "Problem? What problem is that?" He asked.

I replied, "I'm not sure either, but as long as their manager can solve this, things can turn back to normal in no time."

Dad took it seriously, until...

"How about we go to room 238 tonight. After all, people rarely go to the way where the elevator is located."
"That's a great idea, but what about Mom? What will she say?" I asked nervously to Dad.
"Don't worry, Diana. I'll take care of it." He replied.

~at night, in room 238~

That night, I went to room 238 to see the BTS. I rang the doorbell, and Rap Monster let me in to meet. I felt weird, why would the others come to room 238. Motivation? Comfort? Or maybe, other purposes instead of those? I'm not sure either.

"Hey, guys!" I said.
"Hey!" All said except for Jungkook oppa.
"We finally found out what Jungkook's problem was," said J-Hope oppa. Yet, Jimin said, "He misses someone and he feels like he wants to die, which makes him not go on to the stage."

"What!" I half-shouted. How could this be?
"This can't be, he has to be on stage. And besides, everyone loves this Golden Maknae. I'm gonna talk to him," I said, and came to Jungkook oppa with confidence and bravery.
The others were surprised, "Are you sure about this? I hate it if he's mad at you for interrupting him," said J-Hope oppa worriedly.

"Don't worry, Hobie oppa. I know what I'm doing," I said.
"Go, Diana, go!" cheered Suga oppa and V oppa.
"Well, here goes nothing," I said and came closer and closer to Jungkook oppa.

"Jungkook oppa? Are you okay? It's me, one of your ARMY. Well, a big fan of you of course." I said gently to him and patted his back. He was still crying. I started to get worried. What should I do?

"Please, Jungkook oppa. Don't be like this. You're the only Maknae in BTS, and you never let the members and the ARMYs down." I said, hoping to make Jungkook oppa feel better for a bit.
He started to calm down. He began to be quiet.

I continued, "Okay, may I ask you now?"
He nodded, "Right, what is your problem? I've never seen a BTS boy having a problem and crying like this before." I continued again.

He went silent, then he replied.
"I-I had a friend from here, who went t-to SUNWAY International School. She died after falling from a 5-story school building."

I was shocked to hear what he had said A girl? She fell and died? I thought. That's strange, who could've died at school? And who's his friend that he talked about?

After getting the reason, I informed the others, "I finally found the real reason why he doesn't want to go onto the stage." I thought.

"What's the reason?" asked Jin oppa. I said to them, "He said that he had a friend from...Malaysia? She died after falling from a 5-story building." All the boys understood, only J-Hope oppa made a shocked expression. "Really? Who's his friend?" He asked.

"I'm not sure either. But what I know is that he is from...my school!?" I said, with a shocking expression.

The boys turned to be shocked, "Your school? How's that even possible? He didn't tell us that he studied in Malaysia before. You think it's true, Diana?" Jin asked.

"Yes, it's true. I'm not lying to you guys. Trust me, please," I begged so hard for them.
Jin oppa was still looking at me, more furiously, until V oppa cut us off.

"Uh, can you please stop this now? It's freaking me and the others out." I felt calm after being saved by V oppa. Thank goodness!

"You know what, Di. I think it's best if you go back to your room because it's getting late now." He continued, then I looked at my watch. He's right. It is getting late, it's 10.15 p.m. already. "Okay then, I'll see you tomorrow," I said.

Suddenly, Jimin oppa caught my arm, and said, "What if we go to the VIP room after breakfast next morning? Because of tomorrow, we want to have a video shoot with you."

I was shocked to hear what Jimin oppa has said. J-Hope oppa became jealous in silence, Rap Monster oppa smirked at us, and the others looked at Jimin oppa very seriously.

I replied, "Okay, but is it okay if I follow you guys to the room at the same time? And where are you going to have breakfast in the morning? I'll be having it at the hotel's basement diner." 

Before Jimin oppa could answer, J-Hope oppa quickly smiled and said, "We're going there, too. We'll see you there, okay?"

Jimin oppa's expression changed suddenly, "Oh sure, I'll be there to see you." I said, with a wink.
J-Hope oppa felt lucky to have a fan who winked at him. Jimin oppa was frustrated, Rap Monster oppa shook his head, V oppa made a shocked face on us.

~back in room 239~

I lied down on the bed happily with my earphones attached to my ears, listening to BTS' song. I smiled when listening to Jungkook oppa's parts of the song because he is my true bias. Which reminds me, will he be okay sometimes? I guess I have to see for myself then.

Mom came out from the bathroom, drying her hair with a white towel. She looked at me weirdly, feeling like I'm having a 'mental problem' from inside of me.

"Diana, what's all the smiling on your face?" She asked.
"Oh, it's nothing. Just being happy after meeting the boys in person," I said.
"The boys? Which boys, huh? Are you dating!?" asked Mom anxiously, and loudly.

Meanwhile, Dad had arrived with a black merchandise bag with a BTS logo on it. He handed it to me.
I asked in anxiety, "What's with this bag, Dad? My birthday's over already."
"Well, just look at what's inside it," he said.

I opened the bag and trying to see what's inside. There was a mini microphone, a video camera, a heart-shaped necklace, and a pure emerald ring. I was shocked to see all the valuables inside.
"Dad, who gave these to me? They're too valuable and I don't think I could accept it. I hate it if it includes payment or something," I said, worriedly.

"No, everything's free for you, as you're the guest of honor of BTS," said Dad.
"Wait! You mean they gave these to me?" I half-shouted.
"No, not them. Their manager told me to give it to you, relax," he said.

This is strange, why would the manager give these to me? There must be something weird and mysterious around here.