Tattoo

My Eunhae Drabbles

This one is a special dedication (read: bribe) for my dearest chocolatemilk90. I got the inspiration from her fabulous Eunhae fic Till Kingdom Come. I hope you like this luv :)

Okay, i tried to link the fic but it didn't work. Will try again later when my internet connection is better.


 

 

 

 

Tattoo

 

After a solemn and tearful exchange of “I do”, Donghae and Hyukjae were pronounced husband and husband.

They kissed, they danced and they held each other tight. But after the small and extremely private reception, Hyukjae regretfully took off the titanium-with-a-diamond wedding ring and slipped it into a thick silver chain he wore around his neck.

Donghae only patted his hair consolingly when Hyukjae muttered “I’m so sorry I can’t wear this in public Hae.”

Later that night they went to a tattoo parlor and got matching wedding tattoos instead. It was a black and simple ‘D+H’ around the left ring finger, small enough to be easily covered with a ring.

After seeing the new tattoo, Sora had squealed and shoved his wedding gifts to the newlyweds. Her gift to Hyukjae was a thick silver band with an engraved bezel of Staff of Asclepius, wide enough to cover the tattoo. Donghae’s was a silver pin of the same symbol.

When they returned to Korea, Hyukjae, or rather Eunhyuk the award winning rapper, showed off his new ring at the press conference of the launching of his 3rd album.

“It was a gift from my Sora-noona. She’s a pediatric surgeon and she’s working with Doctors Without Borders. She’s a great doctor and I’m so proud of her. I’m wearing this ring to show my support.” He explained excitedly to the reporters.

After that press conference, Hyukjae never took off the ring and the stylist noona never bothered to ask him to. His popularity even rose slightly and a large numbers of Jewel, his fan’s moniker, had gathered their resources and made a hefty donation to the organization. To show his appreciation, Eunhyuk had release a special single titled “No Borders”, and made it available to download for free on his homepage.

Hyukjae had developed a habbit of playing with his ring. He’d absentmindedly rub the lower shank of the ring with the pad of his thumb, or grazed the bezel with his fingertips. Sometimes after playing with his ring, he’d push his left palm to his chest twice.

Donghae found the last gesture to be extremely adorable and endearing; because he knew Hyukjae was subtly touching his wedding ring, hidden underneath layers of clothes. And every time he caught Eunhyuk doing that on screen, a smile would appear on his face then he’d raised his left hand to his lips and kissed his own ring.

 


 

This is what i dubbed the proto drabble. This is the first form of the drabble and somehow during editing, i've added more and more and even more and now i have a skeleton of a multi chaptered fic on my 'to be written' folder. So when i finally got around to finishing it, it'll be somewhat different from this proto drabble. Just don't wait for it, it won't be posted anytime soon >.<