Shaken

It started with a RANT!

I slide away from the computer screen still in disbelieve. He is an idol! Why is he here? The shocking thing is no one knew about this. Where did his fans go?

 

I shake my head and closed the browser. He is none of my problems. Then an idea hit me with in second.

 

If I expose him, he will be gone from this house. I can feel the sinister smile spread across my face. I can finally have the place to myself. Now the question is how will I do that. I don’t want crazy fans all up my door. I just need to lure the fans to the area, but not give them a specific location.

 

For the first time in months, I walked out the house and went into a computer room. I can’t post information like that at my house with my internet. With a few minute, I post Chanyeol’s whereabouts online. Not sure what happen after that.

 

I brought myself a pile of banana milk from the convenient store nearby and head home.

 

As soon as I walk in the house, Chanyeol grabbed me by the hand and dragged me towards his room. I screamed at him and tried my best to free myself.

 

He pushed me to his bed. I curled up and yelled, “What the freak are you doing!”

 

“No!” His face clearly angry. “You did this! Didn’t you?” He held up his Macbook and showed me the website where I post his location.

 

I bit my lower lips but didn’t say anything else.

 

“Why did you.”

 

“You were the one who is being dishonest first,” I argued. “If you are going to live in the house with me, then you have to stop messing with me.”

 

He leans towards me again, “I will destroy you.” His eyebrow furrowed and eyes were pinned on me.

 

You are looking for a love story, aren’t you?

 

I will tell you. The story is getting there.

 

He let out a sighed and put down his computer. He sat down next to me and gave me a sincere look. His eyes are soft and sad. “I apologize for what I did.” The boy explained, “I came here because I want freedom. Please help me.”

 

He gently held my hand and smiled in gratitude.

 

It would be a lie to say he is not handsome. It would be another lie to say I was not a little shaken by the touch.

 

Roommate status

 

Visual level: Attractive

 

Heartbeat rate: Shaken

Signing out.