His Identity

It started with a RANT!

After the interview, I changed into my normal sweat pants and t-shirt. Chanyeol walked out his room finally with his hat off and a MacBook in his arm.

 

“Hey,” I called out as he reaches for a cup of water on the kitchen counter.

 

He looked up at me and flash a fake smile. I can’t read this person. At times he acts mean, but at times he acts nice. I wonder if he has split personalities maybe that’s why he doesn’t want to go out.

 

“Yes, my love.” The boy answered.

 

Here goes his teasing again.

 

“Why did you hide your face earlier? You didn’t have an eye infection.” I questioned in suspicions.

 

He puts everything down on the counter and walked towards me. With his elbow rest on the counter, he leans towards me. “You are curious about me now.” He touched the ends of my hair. “My love.”

 

“Stop calling me that. Sneaky freak.”  I moved back. He laughed and shuffled his hair.

 

“You really don’t go outside.” He walked back to his computer.

 

“What do you mean?” I gave him a judgmental look. He took a sip from his cup.

 

“You know my name. Go search it up.” He smirked and walked back into his room.

“I don’t care about you that much,” I yelled.

 

“Alright. My love.” He chuckled.

 

I closed my room’s door behind me and stormed in with anger. I hate people like that. Who does he think he is! Teasing me like I am his toy. I need to get rid of him.

 

I slide over to my computer and rest my finger on the keyboard.

 

“I don’t care about him,” I tell myself. “I just need some information to get rid of him.”

 

Without a second thought, I type away his name on the Google search engine. Park Chanyeol.

 

The little circle on the screen struggles to pull up information. I just hope he not some kind of criminal trying to hide from the world.

 

No wonder he is so strange and creepy. If you take away his good look, every move would be a freaking scary act.

 

Then the google images piled in a roll right under the search bar. They are the pictures of Chanyeol smiling, and most of them are high definition pictures.

 

I moved my mouse over the information from Wikipedia.

 

“Park Chanyeol (born November 27, 1992)[1] is a South Korean singer, rapper and actor who is a member of the South Korean-Chinese boy group EXO and its sub-unit EXO-K.”

 

I took in a deep breath and read the words again, then I double check the pictures.

 

What in the world!

 

He is an idol!

 

What the hell is he doing here?

 

Roommate status: I am living with an idol.

 

            Signing out.