Prompt List 4

Pairing/Prompt Thing

Hello!

Just wanted to let you all know that there is another prompt list I've started taking prompts from (can be found here) and that I've decided to move these little fics into a different format instead of keeping them in this same chaptered ongoing thing. 

 

New fics will be linked here for you to check out. 

 

Humiliated - Gwiboon is overwhelmed/humiliated when her first time with her boyfriend Minho doesn't go as planned.

Gwiboon was a little overwhelmed.

Minho, who was being really too sweet and too cute, was running around the room in panic.

Taemin was standing awkwardly at the door, his mouth still hanging open in shock and his cheeks tinted red in embarrassment.

 
Always by Your Side - Kibum is a little infatuated with his bandmate. Minho is a little possessive of his best friend.
“Kibum-ah, what if we don’t get put into the same group?” Minho whispered late one night as they were stretching after a long day of practice. Kibum rolled his eyes and tried desperately not to show that he was just as worried. Ever since the boy he had admired from afar in the mall had shown up to begin training as an SM rookie, Kibum had stayed up each night worrying about exactly the same thing.
 
I Adore You - Jinki and Minho have been waiting for this moment for a long time... [Sequal to I Like Your Smile]

“Minho-yah,” Jinki’s soft voice seemed to echo in the quiet office. His large eyes were wide with surprise when Minho stepped fully into the dimly lit room and closed the door behind him, making sure to turn the lock so that no one would disturb them, even though the probability was low at this late hour. Jinki’s warm smile faltered but the heated look in his eyes Minho the courage he needed to proceed.