Never Enough

Code R for Retrieval
Please log in to read the full chapter

AN: @mikanMD : You’ve got my point. Flirting, it is!!

 

Author's POV

---- #day3 1pm

Park Gosun just walked out from final project meeting and heading out of the building to get some lunch. He strolled out the streets and finally decide that pasta will be perfect for the day. He slipped out his phone and called one of his speed dial. And he added more dish to his order and make it take out.

He arrived at the 3F VIP SNUH. Just a step out from the elevator, he could hear some screaming and laughing voices. “Why didn't the other occupant make them stop?” He moved his legs closer to the end of the hallway and reached #309. His intuition was right. This was the room that needed some sponges to put down its volume. He bet that his knocks right then, would be ignored till the end of the day, and just plopped his head in.

"Hey" still sounded faint voice greets his entrance.

"Hey, I just knocked, but it seems that no one was listening, so here I am." He explained when several pairs of eyes pointed to him and continued, "I think you've got a company. I'll just get going and leave this to you and let you enjoy their companies."

"No no no." "Don't go, noble one." Taller version of Jessica and British accented woman drag him further to the center of the room.

"Hello, I'm Park Gosun. Nice to meet you all." It was the only thing that popped up from his head at the time. Proper introduction wouldn't harm him anyway. And then choired 'hello' echoed around the room. High pitched one and giggles varied the normal ones.

"Nice catch, sis." Those 3 words alone could give him the confirmation of his guess.

"He's so handsome. Like h*ll." Said blonde one who leaned on couch's left arm.

"I like his early beard." The British accents just came out with giggles without loosen her grip to his arm.

"Just like Adam Levine." Sounded neutral, even cool comment just came out from a woman whom started to move further from the couch.

"Exactly." Here it came the squeaky high-pitched tone.

"He's so lean." The British accented woman turned out to be a Sherlock Holmes' fan, having her time to inspect him closer.

"I think we should inspect the inside." Added that earlier neutral/cool, nevertheless, she was a mere byuntae.

"YAAAAA!!!" Jessica just couldn't stand it anymore.

 

Silence surrounded the entire room. Even there wasn't a single clock ticking. How creepy was that? Well, everyone doesn't want to get deadly stares from HellSica. Just then, the only guy in the room finally found his voice.

"Don't know that you had power to produce some devastating voice." He approached her with a wide grin.

"I'm defending you, Mr. Know it all." Jessica was pouting her face and crossed her arms.

"Thank you for your another award, Ms. Stubborn-eventhough-hospitalized Sooyeon. I've got some food for you. If I knew you'll get company, I'll bring some more."

"Ah, something delicious." It seemed that their companies decided to j

Please log in to read the full chapter