Late Night Laughs

Code R for Retrieval
Please log in to read the full chapter

AN: sorry for the cliffhanger last week, but finally an update. I've got 5 days off-duty, soooo, why don't guys subscribe, read, comment, and maybe u'll get another pop up update this weekend. ^^v  Thx for your subscribes, it means a lot to me!!

AN: I know it's weird to see all these conversations, without know its surroundings, I just want to focus on their banters.. ^^

BUT, you can always imagine, they are in a SVIP room of a big hosipital, with all the disinfectant aroma and a tilting bed.

ENJOY!!

----

Author's POV

Knock knock.

 

“Hello there, ladies. Sorry to interrupt, but I supposed she is one of your acquaintances.” Dr.Park just came back with a relieved-faced Soojung.

“Thank you so much, doctor.” Taeyeon gratituded while slightly nodded to her.

“How do you get her?” Jessica snapped, late night craving must have hit her.

“Yeah, why do you be so nice to her? She's just like another visitor of the hospital.” Apparently, Taeyeon deciced to join the argument with Jessica.

“Don’t be suuzon. It's not that I don't know the saying 'mind your own business'. It's just your friend here, was walking alone by herself in front of the main mortuary in the middle of full moon. I just placed myself as the nice but curious officer of the night.” Dr. Park just answered it at ease.

“What? How come?”

“Mortuary?”

“Main mortuary? So, there is another mortuary in this area?”

It's always amazing to see that each person always have a tendency to find something different to focus on from the same objects. In this case, the same sentences.

“Tae unnie, I just parked my car beside your car. How come you tricked me to such a scary place?” Soojung turned to faced her Taeyeon unnie, who looked desperately exhausted for all of these. She wanted to take her words back, but this is a mortuary you talking about.

“I didn't park my own car in front a mortuary. I have my senses, you know. I just said take the backyard parking lot.” Taeyeon tried to explain, while placed herself into soft couch against the wall.

“Ugh, I don't know what this is all about. Just give me my rice.”

“I'm sorry unnie. You must be starving.”

“Well, I will excuse myself to let you girls have a family time together.”

“No, no, doctor! You have an unfinished story right now. And I just want to listen to it while munching some rice. Just make yourself comfortable around us.”

“Okay, back to the matter! Tae unnie, how come you didn't park in front of mortuary? I parked it right beside your car.

Please log in to read the full chapter