Third Park

Code R for Retrieval
Please log in to read the full chapter

AN:  Early update as I said few days ago. Enjoy and thanks for your subscribes. Don't mind to leave your comment.

@mikanMD thx for keep commenting. It means a lot. And Soojung's state of mind just happily relieved for her sister's safe and ignoring the details. ^^

 

Author's POV

------ SNU Hospital #309--- #day2 11pm

A man barged inside the hospital. He knew this hospital like the back of his hands. Not as regular patient or resident, but as the developer of the new VIP building and his sister consistency that made him delivered all kind of things from a sheet of paper to foods like today, for months, 15 months precisely.

He reached that said room. He made a slight double-knock and heard a faint 'yes?'. There were a slight pale faced woman sat in patient's bed and a hunched back one sat besides.

"Uhm, excuse me. I've got a delivery for dr. Park Hanbyul. Is that her?" He pointed to other existing soul in the said room with not so surprised face, he used to it actually.

"Yes, she is. I supposed you'r..."

" BOOM CLAP THE SOUND OF MY HEART.." (credit to Charli XCX)

That said hunched back just jerked up and searched for her troublemaking cellphone.

"What the h*ll? Hello, yes, it's dr. Park Hanbyul. No, I'm not the one that standby today. Where is dr. Lee Okna? . Prepare the surgery room. Has dr. Kim Kyungjae already arrived? Good. I'll be down in 20 minutes." She reclined her body and swiftly moved it to the door to faced her brother.

"See you around. And spare my kueytiau." She turned her head to the pale one.  "By the way, this is my lil brother."

 

--- an hour later

Author's POV

"Oh, that was awkward. "

He just spent his lat

Please log in to read the full chapter