First Act

Code R for Retrieval
Please log in to read the full chapter

AUTHOR'S POV

-9F Gangnam Finance Center- #day1 11pm

A mid-20 woman found herself trying to make herself a cup of tea while massaging her forehead. She had no time to even look at the mesmerizing full moon in that late night. Things were getting harder and harder for her, especially that recent week. Got kicked out from a girl-group because she preferred her company was the only reason that surfaced to the world. The world doesn’t know the existence of how stressful she was because she couldn’t figure it out how to make this fresh from the oven company strive for the remaining months of the year. It was one of the other reasons that she kept for herself only.

 

After successfully add some sugar cubes to her warm transmitting tea, she placed the cup on the desk beside a frame with a smirking smile person on it. She even didn’t sip her tea. Her mind rushed by train of thoughts how she be stuck with this bald eagle man. But it always ended by how stupid she was be tricked by his evil plan and even cursing him by only God knows the words. She leaned herself back at the CEO’s chair after finishing her cup of now cold tea and drifted to land of slumber.

 

-Studio X, Yeouido- #day2 midnight

A young woman got herself walking back and forth at the back of the room with her mind divided into several portions. She was waiting for her next scene and she has to rehearse her lines in her head but she got worried head over heels for her sister that supposed to call, chat, text, or whatever communications terms, her at 9 pm. But it’s already midnight right then and she hasn’t got any news. She let out a groan and rushed in to get her cellphone in the changing room. She already dialed her sister’s number 3 times, but it didn’t have a charm. After sighing and calming her worried mind, she dialed a different number. “Nǐ néng bùnéng bāng wǒ yīgè máng ma? (Could you do me a favor?)” These words were slipped out of before she continued her sentences in this foreign language. Felt less worried, she stepped out from her changing room and get ready for filming her next scene.

 

- 9F, Gangnam Apartment- #day2 midnight

A child looking woman got herself comfortable with the soft couch in the living room. Her energy already deprived from the last promotion performance that just ended one hour ago. Luckily, she already changed into comfortable clothes and washed her face in the studio, so her skin won’t be itchy for the rest of the nig

Please log in to read the full chapter