Finale

To: Hunnie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

To: Hunnie

Thanks for everyting.. Thanks for being good enough. I miss you, y'know?

When we first met, it was clear to everybody that I paled in comparison to you. You were 6ft of drop dead gorgeous. Everywhere you went, you turned heads. Whether that was a good thing or bad, I, to this day, still cannot decide. You were a social butterfly. Light, free, beautiful. While I was certainly a contrast. I was the opposite. I looked plain, neither good-looking nor ugly. I kept to myself. I was a wall flower. I was dull, boring, lifeless. I would shut people out, push them away, even if that meant reulting in them hating me. We were like fire and water. I was so distant, so far away and yet you still, without fail put in so much effort to talk to me. You were like Aphrodite. A goddess of love. While I, was certainly far from a Goddess. Quite frankly, your perfection and everything about you.. annoyed me. You were stubborn and irritatingly persistent at the wrong times, but I loved that side of you.

I don't know what happened, but without knowing I fell. I fell into someting called love. It was such a foreign word to me. I had watched soap operas and read countless books on the word but never have I even thought about myself falling in love. During the times when my heart skipped a beat when I saw you or when I felt breathless when you smiled.. I was convinced that I was going crazy. But then again love makes you crazy so I guess I was crazy in a way? You were always so upfront and blunt. The way you complimented me so naturally without even blinking made the heat rise from my cheeks. When you basically forced me into a date, you made me feel like a normal girl in her teens who's in love. You were straightforward when it came to the things you wanted. Blunt and upfront .. I loved that side of you.

I don't know, myself, how it happened but we ended up becoming an official couple. We were so happy then. At that time, I actually felt normal. I was able to come out of my shell and became the loud-mouthed, blunt person that I am today and it was all thanks to you. You were the romantic type. You treated me like I was the most important person to you and it made me feel all jittery inside. You were so cute and childish. I loved that side of you.

Then you started drowning yourself with school. You never payed attention to me anymore. You were constantly late or never showed up on dates, I couldn't see the sparkle in your eye when you looked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter