Chapter 5

I'm Always By Your Side.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Next Day

Taeyeon P.O.V

I was sleeping peacefully when the sunlight came through the window. I slowly open my eyes to adjust to the light. I felt a hand wrap again my waist. I smile cause i know it was Kira-Oppa hand that was hugging me. I flip and look at Kira-Oppa. Still sleeping with that peaceful face on his face. I smile at him. I gently brought my hands and caress his cheeks. I saw him starting to wake up. "Morning Tae." Kira said. "Morning Oppa." I said while smiling at him. "Did you have a good sleep?" Kira asked. "Yes. A good one in a long time. Because i know that the guy that  i love is with me." I said. "Well that guy is lucky then. Too bad it's not me." Kira said while pouting at me. I laugh at him and lean in to kiss him. "Just kidding Oppa. That guy is you Kira-Oppa." I said.

"I'm lucky then."Kira said while grinning. I laugh at him then i get up. "I'm gonna go shower and change Oppa." I said while taking my other clothes and toothbrush. "Ok. Did you bring some extra clothes for me?" Kira asked while he looking for something in his bag. "Yeah. Sora-Oppa bring some of your clothes yesterday. It's in my other bag." I said then i go take for a shower. "Thanks Tae. Ah ha!! Found it" Kira said. "Found what?" I said loudly. "When you done, i'll show it to you."Kira said. "Ok" I said and i quickly take shower. After shower, i walk out and found Kira-Oppa was playing with his phone.

"What are you doing?" I asked. Kira-Oppa look at me and smile. "Oh Tae. I was just texting Sora along with Sica and Fany." Kira said. I nod and sit beside him on the bed while leaning my head on his shoulder. He did the same too. "So Oppa. What was the thing that you found?" I asked curiously. I saw Kira-Oppa smile and pull out a box from behind. "Here. Open it." Kira said. I look at him and open the box that he gave me. I gasp. It was a necklace. A beautiful one i might add.

"Open the middle thing." Kira said. I open it and i felt touch. It was a small picture with me and Kira-Oppa when we were kids on the right side. On the left side was Kira-Oppa parent. I recognise them when i saw some of the picture at his house. "The necklace was my mother. He gave it to me and tell me to give it to someone that special to me. Taeyeon , you are special to me so that's why i wanna give it to you but with the school gangster accident and me being kinda like in a coma. So i wanna give this you." Kira said while smiling. I quickly hug him. "Thank you Oppa. I love it." I said while looking into his eyes lovingly. He smile that he give me a peck on the lips. Then i heard the door knocking.

"Come in" Kira said. I look and saw my Appa with some food. "Morning kids. Breakfast

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter