Chapter 4

I'm Always By Your Side.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next Day

Taeyeon P.O.V

I woke up at the hospital bed beside Kira-Oppa and quickly look at Kira-Oppa. To see if he awake or not. Sadly, he still sleeping. After getting him to hospital yesterday, Kira-Oppa were quickly sent to the operate room. Me, Fany and Sica were waiting outside while Sora-Oppa were getting treated. After a while, the doctor came out telling that Oppa is save and he need rest. So the doctor put him into the wad and continue looking at Kira-Oppa if there's anything wrong with him. He told to let the nurse knows if he is awake. I nodded and quickly sat beside him holdings his hand. Fany and Sica already went back home to rest same as Sora-Oppa. I call my Appa to come at the hospital to bring me some clothes. He already heard the news and hope that Kira-Oppa will wake up. So here am i waiting for him to wake up.

Then i heard my phone ringing. I saw it was Fany calling. "Hello?" I said. "Hi Tae. How are you doing?" Fany asked. "I'm fine. Just woke up from sleep." I said while yawning. "How's Kira-Oppa doing?" Fany asked. "He is sleeping." I said as i lay my hand on his forehead. "His body temperature is okay now. Not like last time." I said. "Ok. let us know if anything came up. We will visit you when school end." Fany said. "Ne Fany-Ah. Say hi to Sica and Sora-Oppa for me." I said. "Will do." Fany said and ended the call. I get up and get my towel to wash my face. After that, i heard the door open. I look out and saw Appa with food. "Hey Tae. Hungry??" Appa asked. "Yeah. Thanks Appa." I said thankfully. "No problem kiddo." Appa said. Then we eat breakfast together while chatting and then he has to go back to work. "Let me know when Kira is awake ok." Appa said. "Ne Appa."I said while smiling. Then he went off to work.

After a while, a nurse came to check Kira-Oppa. "How is he nurse??" I ask. "Well he is fine. His body temperature is back to normal. All we need is for him to wake up so he can fully examine his body." The nurse said. I nodded and look at Kira-Oppa. This is the first time i see his face look so peaceful. I smile a little. He is the one that i love most. Then, i heard my phone ring. I look at the ID and saw it was Sora-Oppa calling. "Hello?" I said. "Yo Tae. How are you doing?" Sora asked. "I'm good Oppa. How about you?" I asked. "I'm good. Around 2 me and Fany also Sica will come. You want anything?" Sora asked. "Sure. Just bring some food okay." I said. "Okay will do. Gotta go." Sora said. "Okay. Bye" I said then i ended the call. Then i sit beside Kira-Oppa and take his favorite novel which is "The Maze Runner". I don't why he said this is his favorite. Well i'm gonna find it out while reading this.

After a while, i was near at the end of another chapter of the novel when i heard the door knock. "Come in!!" I said. The door open and i see Sora-Oppa with Fany and Sica. "Hey Taengoo!! Look we brought food and since Sora-Oppa miss his milkshake yesterday we also buy milkshakes." Sica said then she sighed. "Yah!! I love milkshakes okay. So don't judge me." Sora pouted. I laughed lightly at them. Then we all sit beside Kira-Oppa while eating and talking about each other. After a while, Sora-Oppa have to go home since his parent want him home to rest. While Fany and Sica stay a little bit longer. "Do you think Oppa will wake up?" Sica asked. "I hope so." I said. "Don't worry Tae. Oppa will woke up cause if he don't hehehe."Fany said while i see there this dark aura surround her. I just sweatdrop at her. "Well it's getting late. Beside, visiting hours nearly en

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter