Chapter 3

I'm Always By Your Side.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Continuation From Last Chapter.

Taeyeon P.O.V

Here we all are. Hanging at our usual place while drinking milkshake. Sora-Oppa and Jessica talking about school project and Kira-Oppa and Fany were talking about school sports day that is next week. Me? Doing homework while drinking my favorite milkshake. "Hey Tae. What are you doing?" Kira asked. I look up and saw Kira-Oppa smiling at me. "Oh nothing just doing my homework that my English teacher gave me."I said. "Ohh. Need help??" Kira asked me. Kira-Oppa really good at English subject. He kinda know English since he watch English movies and read English novel a lot.

"Sure Oppa. I just need some help with these questions. Kinda confusing for me." I said. Just like that Kira-Oppa help me finish my homework just couple of minutes. "Wow Kira. You're really good with English subject. Please be our tutor!!" Sora said. I just laugh at him with the others. Then i heard my phone vibrate. I saw it was text from my Appa. Asking where am i and am i with Sica and Fany. I reply to him saying i was hanging out with Sica and Fany also Sora-Oppa and Kira-Oppa. "Was it your Dad Taetae??" Fany asked. i look at her and nodded. "Yup. Appa was asking where am i. That's all." I said. "Ohhh." Fany said. "That reminds me. Fany, Sica." I said. "Yes Taengoo?" Sica asked. "Umm. My Appa coming home late today. So wanna have a sleepover at my house?" I asked. Fany and Sica look at each other then grin. "Yes!!" They both said. I smile at them.

"Well i should be going home. My parent are waiting for me."Sora-Oppa said. "Ohh ok. See ya tomorrow." Kira said. "Sure do" Sora said and headed home first. "So want me to walk you girls to Tae's Home?" Kira asked.  "Sure Oppa!!" We said. Then we pack our things and head to Fany and Sica house first to pick up their clothes and other things. (A/N I dont know what girls do when they hang out. i dont even wanna know xD. Sorry to all girls out there. im very clueless about girls. Sorry T_T)

After getting Fany and Sica things, we all started to head to my house while talking about school with Kira-Oppa. "So Oppa. Are you gonna join this year badminton competition?" Sica asked. Me and Fany look at him. "Hmm, i don't know yet. Still thinking about it." Kira said. "You have to join Oppa since this year is your last year in high school while us have one more year." Fany said. Kira just laughed. "Come on Fany-Ah. It's not that long anymore. Time flies so fast without you or others to notice. You will be fine." Kira said. "Okay Oppa." Fany said while smiling. Though i felt a little jealous since Kira-Oppa attention is with Fany. Okay i admit i really like really like Kira-Oppa a lot. After a while, we finally arrive at my house. "Okay. I see you all tomorrow at school. Have fun with the sleepover."Kira said.

I smile. Kira-Oppa is kinda funny when he doesn't know anything about girl. "Be careful on your way home Oppa."Sica said. "Will do Sica-Ah"Kira said. "Night Oppa!!" I said. Kira-Oppa looks back and smile at me while nodding. Then me, Fany and Sica head inside my house. Then Fany and Sica take shower while i prepare dinner. After dinner, we all just sit down watching some movies that Fany bought from her house. Later, Fany and Sica fell asleep first. While i still finishing some homework from school. Then, i heard my phone vibrate. I look at it and saw two text message. First from Appa and second from Kira-Oppa. Appa were saying that he will be home in the morning. I smile and reply to my Appa to be careful while doing the job.

Kira-Oppa said thanks for visiting him today and he can't wait to see me and the other tomorrow. I smile and reply i too can't wait for tomorrow. Then, i quickly finish my homework before going to sleep with Fany and Sica.

THE NEXT MORNING.

"Tae!!! Tae!!! Wake up!!! It's morning already." I heard someone said. I carefully open my eyes due to the light. I saw Fany was already in school uniform. "Fany-Ah. You're up and early." I said while still feeling sleepy. "Well i wake her up by accident when i was opening the door and she heard the door was open."Appa said. "Ohh Appa. You're home. Good morning." I said. "Morning honey. Come on, go get ready while me and Fany wake Jessica up." Appa said. I nodded and headed to the bathroom to take shower. After shower and wearing my school uniform. I head to dining room and saw Fany and Sica already eating breakfast with Appa. "Oh Tae. Come sit and eat." Sica said. I smile and nodded. I start to eat while talking with Fany and Sica about today. After breakfast, we three are ready to go to school. Appa gonna give us a ride to school so we won't be late.

After a while, we arrive at our school. "Bye Tae. Let me know if you want me to pick you up after school okay." Appa said. "Will do A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter