I Want You Back

My Seniors Are BTS

You quickly looked at the door. "It's dad!" When you were about to say out something, V shut your mouth with his hand. You changed your view to him. You saw that he was smiling.

"____-ah?" your dad was still expecting your answer. 

You looked at V in disbelief. You struggled a bit. Then V whispered, "I know that you've locked the door. But try to make out something. Don't get busted. You don't want your dad to know that I'm here, do you?" V winked. 

You had no choice but to agree. V then let you off and sit normally on the bed.

You woke up, "Did you call me dad?" you shouted from inside. 

"Oh.. What are you doing?" your dad responded.

"I'm listening to the music here, dad. I had my earphones on, so I barely hear you. Did I sing too loud?" you glanced at V. He looked down but you could see that he was trying to hold his laugh. 

"Yah, it's getting late now. You should off to bed," he said and started to leave. 

"Oh, arasseo~" you replied. 

You waited for a moment. "I think he's gone to his room now," you said. You sighed, "You think this is funny?" you glared at him. 

He then laughed. "That was quite good actually".  

"Just go home Taehyung..." you stood up from the bed and walked to the window. You looked outside, showing your back to V. You put your hand on your chest, "Mwoya! He was really close just now!" your heart was racing fast.

"I know that you really heard our conversation on the rooftop," V said, looking at you. 

You turned around. "Yes, I heard everything!" You looked at the other way. "So please, go home now. I'm really embarrassed," you said. 

"Why are you being embarrassed?" V stood up from the bed and walked, approaching you. 

"I don't know! I can't think right now!" you looked at him who was standing in front of you. 

"Your face is really red now, you know".

"Aish!" you opened the window. "Why does it feels so hot in here?" you fanned yourself with your hand. 

He let out a small laugh, looking at your reaction. He then touched the both sides of your cheeks with his hands. 

"His hands are warm," you looked at him.

"Is it you who's cold or is it me who is warm? But you said you're hot just now," he smiled. 

"Stop this nonsense!" you tried to get rid his hands off your face. But he quickly grabbed your right hand. 

"Yah!"

"Now, listen. I'm not a stalker. I just feel bad for what I've done to you. I can't stop thinking about you. It calms me down, even a bit, when I was outside of your house," V explained. 

You just listened to him.

“I’m sorry. I’m sorry for what me and my friends have done to you. I hurt you the most. I’m sorry,” he then slowly let off your hand. 

“Taehyung...”

“You should sleep now. Don’t think too much. See you tomorrow," he smiled and climbed down from the window. 

You took a look. "I must not forget to lock this window next time". 

 

 

 

“Jinjja???” 

"Nae. They just took me away and said that they won't disturb us anymore. They don't want to make us as their enemies," Mina told you what had happened to her. 

"Oh. I guess that's a good thing, then?" you said.

Mina pouted, "And that Kim Namjoon or what do the others call him? You know, that guy who I punched his face".

"Rap Monster?" you asked.

"Oh! Him!" Mina seemed excited for a moment. She then calmed down and scratched the back of her head, "At first, he really dragged me. After we left the rooftop, he quickly let me go. Somehow.....he.....was nice...He spoke nicely to me....he smiled too..." her voice slowly went softer. 

"What?? I didn't hear that," you . You actually heard her clearly.

"He was nice!" Mina closed after she said it out.

You gave a teasing smile, "Heyyyy~~ Are you starting to like him?" you raised your eye brows for a couple of times. 

"Pfft! That's absurd!" she blushed.  

You laughed. You then took out your book and your pencil case. "Ah, I don't understand this topic," you muttered as you opened your book. 

“But, ____-ah..” 

“Hmm?” you were still reading what was on the book. 

“They said that I shouldn’t interrupt the matter between you and those two guys, V and Jimin,” Mina said.

“Oh...” you nodded. “W-wait! What?!” you looked at Mina. 

"What we heard at the rooftop. I don't think it was all lies. They didn't even know that we were there. Since it's the matter that involves feelings, I think I should just let you guys settle it yourself". 

“Mina..”

“But I still will protect you from any jerks! That’s my duty! And you can always talk to me about this anytime.." she said and smiled. 

You just laughed and smiled back to her.

 

 

 

There was a vending machine in the school. You wanted to buy a tin of juice, so you put enough coins in it. You then pressed the button to select the flavour that you wanted. 

“Mwoya. Is this thing broken? But it seems fine earlier!” you kept pressing the button. “Aishhh this thing!” 

Suddenly someone kicked the machine. 'Clang!' A tin of juice dropped and he took it out to give it to you. "Here you go". 

“Taehyung..” you then took the juice, “Gomawo," you thanked him. "I still can remember of what happened that night". 

“Why aren’t you going home yet? Where’s Mina?” he looked around. 

“Mina had to rush back. She has a part time job to do,” you said. 

“Ah, really? Since when?” 

“She got the job yesterday, at a cafe. She had to rush or else they won’t accept her”.

“Ah~ So, I guess you will be going home alone starting from today?” 

“Hm? Hmm.. I guess so..”

Suddenly, you saw Jimin, Suga and Jin were walking to your direction. You just couldn't help it but to look at Jimin. You were stunned. "The feeling is still there. I'm still attracted to him".

V took a look behind him, to the direction where you were looking. 

“____-ah, annyeong!” Jin greeted you. 

You forced a smile towards Jin's greeting. You looked down, tried to avoid from getting caught in Jimin's sight. "What happened to me that day; I will never forget it. The kind Jimin that I fell for suddenly treated me coldly, leaving me alone on the bridge. He shouldn't treat me nicely from the beginning".

Three of them was about to pass by, but then Jimin stopped besides you. 

"He stopped!" you tried to keep calm. "But...us, being strangers, that was what he wanted. So that is what I will do".

You looked at V who was facing you. V seemed like he could feel that awkward situation. He just looked at you, remained silent. 

“Ha ha ha!" you let out an awkward laugh, still looking at V. "O-oh! Look at the time!" you looked at your wrist watch. "Mom's gonna get mad at me if I reach home late!" you said and hurriedly walked away from there. 

 

 ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

 

You flashbacked the moments between you and Jimin. "I still can't get rid of him from my mind.." You were laying down on your bed, looking at the ceiling. You then flashbacked the moments when you were at the rooftop that day. "Hmm. From my understanding, Jimin wanted V to stay away from me. But why? And what's with Yerin?" you then recalled the day when V's sister told you about V's first love who was suddenly gone. "Taehyung...V...hmm..." you sighed.

A lot of things were playing in your mind. You were startled when you heard your mom's voice, calling you from outside of your bedroom. You opened the door, to see your mom was waiting for you.

"Yah, come down now," she said. While holding your hand, she dragged you downstairs.

"W-wha--?" 

"Annyeong, ____-ah!" 

You saw V's sister as you walked down the stairs. "Eonnie..." You then bowed to her. You looked at your mom.

Later, you saw V came out from the toilet. 

"You're here too?" you were shocked. 

"So what?" he responded. He then sat down besides his sister. 

"You shouldn't be here," you said to V. You had that weird look on your face. "His sister is here, it's fine. But seeing V inside of my house like this, I feel uncomfortable. Thank god dad isn't home yet. I'm afraid V will do something weird again". 

"Is that how you treat your guests?" he asked. 

"We just came back from our relative's house which is also in this neighbourhood. I thought of stopping by. I want to know your family more, ____," V's sister explained. 

"Yah!" your mom hit the back of your shoulder. 

"Ahk! It hurts!" 

"I'm sorry about my daughter here," your mom apologized to V's sister and dragged you to sit on the couch with her.

"There's nothing to be sorry for," V's sister said and smiled. 

"Aigoo.. This is my first time seeing your brother. He's so handsome and tall too," your mom praised V after observing him from head to toe. 

"With bad personality.." you added.

"Yah!" your mom got irritated.

"It's true! You can't be deceived by that look!" you said again.

"Yah, Lee _____!" V said, frowning. 

"_____-ah, mian. Did my brother do anything terrible to you?" V's sister asked. 

"E-eonnie.."

She continued, "Since the beginning until now, you seem like you don't like to see V at all. Are you guys being enemies?"

"Nuna.." V looked at his sister. 

You felt bad about it for a sudden. "Aniyo, eonnie. It's just that.." 

V suddenly stood up and took your hand, "I'm sorry, can I take her outside for a while?" he asked your mom.

You widened your eyes, "Mwoya?! Yah, what do you think-"

"Yes, sure," your mom gave him her permission.

"Yah!! Where are you taking me?! Yah, Taehyung!!" you were pulled by V. 

"Nuna, I'll be back~!" V said while dragging you outside. 

 

 

 

"Yah!!" you shouted at V who had been dragging you quite far from your house. You panted. "You...Who do you think you are? Why did you do that in front of my mom? Why?!" you shouted, letting out your anger. "What he did earlier was rude!"

V faced you, "You still can't forget of what I've done to you before?" 

"That was my mom, Taehyung! You can't just simply do that!" you said, still didn't want to let it pass. 

"But your mom gave her permission anyway".

"Oh yeah? But at least show some respect V!" 

V was stunned. "Y-you...you just called me V".

"Yes, I did! Do you think all of this will happen if I call you V instead of Taehyung?"

V sighed. "Ok, look. I'm sorry for earlier. I shouldn't have done that. I don't like to see my sister like that...like she was expecting something from both of us. If you know what I mean. That's why I dragged you out. So that you won't obviously showed that you don't like me. Now, I will be honest with you since I don't want to waste time anymore. I like you," he said. He continued, "I have apologized. But you still remember it, do you? Those terrible things I've done," he asked.

You were startled with the sudden confession from V. You then looked at him, "The one who likes to disturb girls at school together with his friends. Plus, I used to get hurt by him too. How could I forget?" you said. 

"Yah! You fell down yourself. I didn't even touch or push you. And at the basketball court, you didn't avoid the ball. It wasn't like I wanted to hit you. I was trying to ask you to join us to play. Is that all my fault?"

"Well...I'll let it pass since you helped me the other day," you said.

"But, anyways, you've got all my attention now, ____".

You chuckled, "Yah, do I look so easy to you guys? Come to me and say that 'I like you' and then dump me just like that. Hah! I just can't believe it," you bit your lower lip. "It's so frustrating!"

V took a step closer to you. But you stepped back. 

"Are you talking about Jimin?" he asked. 

"Nae?"

"I bet Jimin has confessed to you," he smirked. "But he left you, did he?" 

You looked at the other way. 

"Hmm? It looks like I'm right," he smiled. He continued, "The one who confessed to you now is V. Not Jimin. I'm different than him," he said. 

You stared at him. You then pushed his forehead with your point finger. "Don't play around!" You walked, leaving him behind.

"Don't say that....you actually like Jimin?" he asked. 

You stopped your steps. "Do I really like him? But it hurts me so much when he acted that way".

"Forget about Jimin, and let's date. For real," he said.

You kept yourself silent for a while. You turned around and walked to him. "No," you said.

"Wae?" he seemed confused. "Tell me, is it because I flirt with those girls before? You can't trust me because of that?"

"Taehyung... I don't care about what you did in the past". 

V stared at you.

You continued, "Think about it, Taehyung. Do you like me, or you still love Yerin? I don't want you to only see me as you see Yerin". 

"It's because of Jimin, isn't it?" he asked. His face showed that he was annoyed.

"It's not about Jimin! I only remind you of Yerin! Don't you get it?!"

"Stop talking about Yerin! She's gone! Gone from my life!"

"Snap it out, Taehyung!" 

There was a lot that V wanted to say. But you just walked away from there. 

 

The bell rang as a sign of the recess time.

“Let’s go!” you linked your arm with Mina’s. 

Both of you walked together to the canteen. On your way, you passed by the classes of the seniors. Your eyes were looking around. 

“What are you looking for?” Mina asked when she saw your doing.

“Hm?” you looked at her. You shook your head, “Nothing..”

“Are you sure it’s nothing?” she stopped walking and held your left arm.

“Yeappp! It's nothing!" you grinned.

“Aigoo. Let me guess. Hmm.." she then continued, "Oh! I know, you must be looking for that Jimin, right? Because I haven't seen him for days. You miss him~?" she teased you. 

"M-miss him? N-no.."

"Hehehe. You really like that dude, do you?" 

"No!" you kept denying it. You kept quiet for a while. You continued, "Is it obvious?"

She laughed. "Duhhh! It is obvious! You still like him despite of what he had done to you. Honestly, I don't like them in the first place. But after what happened at the rooftop the other day, I feel like Jimin likes you too. And about V...I don't know".

"Hmm..." you didn't know what to say. "I've told Mina what Taehyung has told me that night. But these things happen to me so fast!" 

“What about V?” a sudden voice was heard.

“Rap Monster!” you were shocked as you saw his face. He was standing near your and Mina. 

“You! What did you hear?!” Mina asked him.

“I just heard V’s name. Are you looking for him?” he asked.

“No-” you answered.

“Hey V!” but Rap Monster was fast enough to call V out. 

V was walking. Seemed like he was on his way to the class. But then he walked, approaching all of you.

“Oh? Wae?” V asked, looking at Rap Monster. He then looked at you. Your eyes met, but you quickly looked at Mina.

“I heard they were talking bad about you,” Rap Monster said. 

“What?! We didn’t!” Mina glared at him. 

Rap Monster chuckled seeing Mina’s reaction. 

"Mina, the recess time will be over just like that if we don't go now," you said, pulling Mina's arm, to get away from there.

"Oh? Geurae.." she said. 

“Hey, have you thought about what I said that night?” V suddenly asked you.

You looked at him, “Did he really need to ask this kind of things in front of others?!!!” 

“Oh? What thing?” Rap Monster interrupted.

“Yah, you better shut up. You yourself said that we shouldn’t involve in this matter,” Mina said to Rap Monster.

"Oh, really? We should be together soon too, then. We'll just ignore them and let's do our own stuff," Rap Monster said. 

“Mwo?!” Mina yelled. You could see that she was blushing over what Rap Monster said. 

“I have nothing to think about,” you answered and pulled Mina again. Both of you then left. 

 

 

"Hmm...history. Get ready to fall asleep soon," you thought as you looked at your watch, waiting for the next teacher to come in. You sighed. You changed your view to outside of your class. There were students passing by and at times there also teachers.

"It's Jimin!" you said softly as you saw him, passing your class. He caught you were looking at him, but he then looked away. 

“Mina, if you don’t mind, I want to borrow your notes later,” you said to her.

“W-wae? Wae?” she was clueless, looking at you who was in hurried. 

“I want to skip class!” you said to her. “I’ll see you later,” you smiled and went out from the back door of the class.

 

 

 

"He was holding the basketball just now. I think he'll be in the basketball court," you thought as you headed to the destination. 

You went inside. “Like what I thought, Jimin is here”. 

Jimin was having a game with his friends. 

Meanwhile, you just stood there, watching him. “He looks like he’s really having fun”.

After a while, Jimin saw you. He stopped playing and stared at you. 

"Or should I just go?" you had second thoughts. "Mwoya.." you looked down, frowning. "Yes, at first I thought that I wanted to have a talk with him about what had happened. But no. Mina was right. The truth is that I miss him. It's enough to just look at that face even from far. I'll feel anxious if I don't". 

“Let’s talk..” you heard Jimin’s voice. He was already standing in front of you.

You were startled to see him. “It has been a while since he was this close”. You looked at him and just nodded.

 

 

 

Both of you went to the students locker area. There were no people at the moment. 

Jimin faced you, “____-ah, I’m sorry for that day. I left you alone on that bridge. And please, just forget what I've said,” he apologized.

“Where have you been? You were absent from school for days..” 

He gave out a weird look. He wasn't expecting the question. He then smiled, “You miss me??”

“N-nae?” you blushed. 

Jimin laughed and messed your hair. “I thought you know. I was in the basketball team. We had a camp, you know, for our training,” he said. 

“Oh...geurae?” your curiosity was cleared by his explanation. “About that day...”

Jimin was listening to you.

You continued, “.....I’ve forgive you”.

“Jongmal?”

"Hm," you nodded. "From the conversation at the rooftop, together with V's confession, now I can conclude something. If Jimin really do like me, he would protect me. Yeah, that was what he did since the beginning. That was what he said about 'his purpose'. Taehyung is his friend. Maybe that was the reason why he was trying to distant himself from me. At the rooftop, he was trying to ask V to leave me alone, but looking at how V behave now, I don't think he will stop". 

“Hey, are you still here?” Jimin asked as he saw that you were spacing out.

“Nae?” 

“Soooo...are we friends again?” 

“Friends?” 

“We should shake hands then,” he said.

“That is unnecessary”.

“Come on~” he smiled. 

“That smile! I can see it again!” you thought. You smiled back, “Arasseo..” you gave out your hand to shake with his. 

Jimin took your hand and grabbed it tight. Suddenly he pulled you to him, making you go into his hug. 

You blinked your eyes. You tried to push him, but he hugged you tightly. 

He whispered, “Let’s spend some time together, tomorrow, after the school ends”. He then let you off.

You stared at him. “Fine, but I have one condition,” you smiled. 

 

“You dare to leave her again, I’ll make sure you won’t get away from my punch!” Mina glared at Jimin while curling her hand into a fist. "And you too V! If you do something to her, I won't let you go too!" 

“Yah. Calm down. People are watching..” V said to Mina.

Mina looked around. Everyone in the cafe was staring at her. In a second, she changed from a 'gangster' type to a graceful lady, who served the customers as their waitress. 

"Just bring us drinks already..." V said again.

Mina glared at V but then she tried to keep that smile again on her face. "____-ah, if there's anything, just call me. I'll be watching them while I still can, okay? I have to go now," she said to you.

“Arasseo..” you smiled at her. You looked at the two persons who sat in front of you. "This is my condition; hanging out at Mina's workplace so that I know, she's there, looking after me if there's anything happen. But V caught me and Jimin together when we were at the school gate, and so, he ended up coming here as well". 

“You shouldn’t be here,” Jimin said to V.

“Talk to yourself. You’re the one who shouldn’t be here. There, look at there...” V pointed to Mina with his mouth, "....she's watching you. Because you hurt her best friend once. You've dumped ____, you moron!" 

“I dumped her? When did I do that? We don't even start anything yet,” Jimin glared at V. 

“Still wanna act cool! Hmph!” V was annoyed of Jimin, and so did Jimin. 

You rolled your eyes. “Ahhh geumanhae!” you were irritated. “Both of you are like kids! I wonder if both of you were meant to be together before in your past life". 

“Mwo????” both of them said almost in unison. 

You smirked, “I really thought you like Jimin,” you said to V. 

“Yah!” V yelled at you.

“Me? Oh, sorry. I’m not gay,” Jimin said. 

You couldn’t hold it but to laugh at last. It cracked you up. Jimin and V looked at each other. 

While you were still imagining about V and Jimin being together, both of them were in silence. 

Until a beautiful young woman came and stood by the table. 

“Taehyung?” she said. 

All of you looked at the beautiful woman. 

She was staring and smiling at V. 

“She called Taehyung...” you quickly changed your view to V. 

V widened his eyes as he saw the woman. 

She smiled, "Taehyung-ah, do you still remember me?"

 

 

To be continued...

 

 

Annyeong! ^^ So far, how was the story guys? This chapter is quite long (compared to other chapters). I hope it's not boring tho. I'm sorry if it's not good. Since it's longer, I might not update the next chapter any sooner (HAHA *evil laugh*). No, just kidding. I'm still kinda in the mood, so I'll write and update you guys with more interesting chapters....as soon as I can :D So, that's it. Feel free to comment down below (it's okay, I'm ready for negative comments. *whispers* jebal, I'm not a professional writer. I'm just a dreamer  TT__TT) And thank you for my lovely new subscribers~ and also thank you to you silence readers out there for reading this story. Kamsahamnida~ *bow*