Lets Be Strangers

My Seniors Are BTS

"____-ah~ Why don't you tie up your hair into a ponytail? Like this.." Jin said while taking a bunch of your hair and put it up, showing like he made a ponytail with your hair. He continued, "....so that I can see your neck like that. Fuhh~" he blew his breath softly to your neck.

“Oh my god!” you touched your neck. It gave you goosebumps. 

Mina quickly hit Jin’s hand. “Dare to do that again, you’ll use a straw when you want to eat in the future!” she was angry. 

“Ouch!! Aishh.. But she’s ier like that,” Jin said.

“Yah! You really want to get from me!” Mina was about to stand up, but you stopped her. 

“Ignore it, ignore it, Mina..” you said. You then took a look at Jimin. 

Mina sat down again. “These ert guys!! I can’t imagine what happened to you ___, when you were at the basketball court. And you!" Mina glared at Jimin. "What did you do to her?!! I heard you kissed her!!! YOU !&*%^!%$#!!!"

“Mina!!!!” you got a shock when she suddenly said it out loud. You looked around. You saw that everyone was looking at you while whispering to each other. "Calm down!" you said to Mina while holding her arm. 

"Ohh?" Jin was quite surprised to hear that. "Wahhh Jiminnn~ You're fast! I bet the next stage will be soon enough," he said while giving a teasing smile. 

Jimin just smiled. “Back to what we were talking about just now. What should I do to make you believe that I like her? I think by saying ‘I like you’ is not enough, right?” he asked Mina. 

“Hey, you can’t be serious about that?” Mina asked, feeling weird.

“I am,” Jimin answered short.

You looked at him in disbelief. You were speechless. “Jimin just said that he likes me! But why me?”

“Why do you think I help her? Why do you think I kissed her? And why do you think I asked her to be with me?” Jimin asked. 

"Woah, slow down..I'm trying to process everything here," Mina was in her deep thought for a while. She then continued, "Hmm...maybe this is only a part of your guys’ plan. I still can’t trust you,” Mina said.

"Yah, I shouldn't tell you this, but I wanna say it. Jimin might be in a fight with our own members because of this girl here," Jin said. 

“What??? You can't be serious,” Mina was in shock and so did you. Both of you look at each other. 

"Is it with Taehyung? But why? What do I have to do with them? Why do I feel like there's a conflict between Jimin and Taehyung? Taehyung can't be seriously in love with Jimin, right?" you thought. 

“This seems fun. Well then,” Jimin said and smiled. Both of them then left the table. 

“Huh? I don’t see the fun here,” You said.

“_____-ah, what I can say now, just be careful. By the way, I’m curious. Do you like him too?” Mina asked.

"Huh? Umm... It's not like I hate him...and it's not like I like him either. It's just that he is different," you said. 

 

 

★★★★

 

 

Almost every night, you took a look outside and it seemed that the guy that you saw outside of your house would always be there. You tried your best not to let him see you were watching him. What you discovered, after you turned off your lights, he would leave the place.  

“Is he a stalker? No no no. Maybe he likes to be there,” you tried not to think about it too much. 

 

 

★★★★

 

 

“YAH! Wake up you spoilt brat!” 

You were shocked when your body was suddenly hit by the pillow. 

“Ahk!! Ahk!!” you screamed in pain. You quickly woke up, “Ahh waeeee??!” you got irritated. 

“It’s almost 9 now!” your mom said. 

“It’s 9a.m right? It’s not 9p.m.....hm..ZzzZzz...” you lied down again. 

“Don’t make it as a habit! Girls should wake up early. Wake up now!” 

“Omma, it’s Saturday... Please.. Let me sleep...” you said, still closing your eyes. 

“Yah, wake up! Help me to deliver this cake to someone”. 

“Why don’t you just deliver it yourself?” 

“YAH!!” she shouted a lot more louder. 

“Ah-ah arasseo! Arasseo! I’ll deliver it. Aishhh..!” you then woke up, feeling miserable that you couldn't sleep longer during the weekend. 

 

 

 

You got on the bus. You sat down near the window. "I don't think I can open my eyes anymore. I'm so damn sleepy..." you kept yawning since you went out from the house earlier. 

You didn’t know how much time had passed. It felt like you’ve been on that bus for too long. “I fell asleep!” 

The bus was still moving. But as soon as you opened your eyes, you realized that your head was on someone's shoulder. You quickly woke up and head bow to that person besides you, "I'm sorry! I'm very very sorry! I fell asl...." and then you saw that person's face, "J-jimin?!" 

He smiled, “It seems that you’re really tired. Have you been studying till late night?” he asked. 

"Studying till late night? Me?? I'm not really that kind of student though.." you chuckled. But then you quickly wiped the side of your mouth, just in case you were drooling when you were asleep, "I'm sorry if there's any saliva on your shirt". 

“No. I was watching you sleep. You slept like a baby,” he said. 

"N-nae?!" you blushed. "Where did this guy come from? He always appeared out of no where". You asked him, "I'm sorry to ask you this again. But...honestly...are you following me??"

"No. I was already on this bus before you. I was sitting at the back and I saw you, but I guess you didn't see me," he explained. 

“Really?? Hmm.." you then looked outside.

"Why? Is there someone following you?" he asked. 

"E-eh?? Err...that..." you were feeling uneasy to continue on. "I don't know whether I should tell him or not". You then remembered something, "What time is it? I think I have missed the stop".

“Where are you going?” he asked.

“Here,” you showed him the paper that had the address on it.

He looked at you, “Why do you want to go there?”

“You see, my mom wanted me to deliver this cake to that person who lives in that address. Hmmm... my Saturday is ruined because of this cake. I just want to rest," you said while looking at the box of a cake that you were holding.

“Don’t worry. I know where this place is. I’ll go with you,” he said. 

“Jongmal? Am I not bothering you? Where are you going exactly?” 

"I went to see Suga this morning. Then, I was actually heading home. But let's just say that I'm now going to spend some time with you," he smiled. 

"Jimin-ah.. No. I mean, Jimin sunbae, you don't have to help me. You can just go home. I'm sure I'll find the way to this address". 

“Sunbae??” he laughed. “I thought you don’t give your respect to jerks like us”. 

“Err..well..you’re not a jerk. I was meant to say that to Taehyung”. 

"I like it when you call my name. Just cut off the 'sunbae' okay? I don't mind about it. Now, let's get off from here," he said and both of you went off the bus. 

 

 

 

Jimin led you the way to the address. He seemed like he really knew the area. Because of him, your search for the house became a lot more easier. "A guy like him is sure handful at times".

"Here's the house," Jimin said while pointing to the house. 

"Ah, nae..." you pushed the button of the door bell. "I hope there's someone inside".

After a while, you heard a guy's voice, "Nugusaeyo?" he said while opening the door.

"T-taehyung!!"

"You!!" V responded. 

Both of you were in shock to see each other. 

"Wait! Wait!" you took a few steps behind to check whether you were right or wrong. "Jimin, are you showing me the correct house? What is this? No way that this is the house!" 

He seemed to hold his laugh, “Nae, it’s here. I’m showing you the right path”.

“Why are you here too?” V asked when he saw Jimin.

"Who's there?" suddenly someone from the inside pushed V away. "Omo. Jimin-ah!! Long time no see. Who did you bring here together with you? Yeoja chingu?" a bright beautiful young lady appeared. 

“Annyeong, nuna! Do we look good together?” Jimin asked followed by a smile on his face. 

"Y-yah!" you looked at Jimin in shock. You then looked at the lady, “A-aniyo!” you quickly denied it. 

“Nuna, don’t make your own conclusion!” V said. 

“Annyeonghaseyo” I bowed. “I’m sorry, are you expecting any cakes delivery today?” you asked. 

“Hmm.. Wait. Are you, Lee ____?” she asked.

“Nae. You’re right. I’m Lee _____. How do you know?”

“Ahh~ you must be her daughter. I’m sorry, please come inside!” she invited you inside. 

“W-wait! You know my mom??” 

She smiled and then just dragged you into the house. 

 

 

The house was really nice. You looked around, "Taehyung's nuna seems nice, but why he is a jerk?" You sat down on the couch besides Jimin, while V was sitting in front both of you. Meanwhile, V's older sister went to the kitchen. 

“How come both of you ended up coming together to my house?” V asked, seemed annoyed of both of you.

"It's not like I want to come to your house!" you glared at him, at the same time, trying to lower down your voice, just in case you acted inappropriate inside of someone's house. 

“You’ll know later..” Jimin looked so calm.

You looked at Jimin, “Why didn’t you say that this is his house?”

“If you know, you wouldn’t come here. And that cake might not be delivered,” Jimin answered.

“Aigoo..this guy..” you sighed. 

After awhile, V’s sister came, bringing a tray with some glasses of drinks on it. “Drink it,” she served us. 

“Nae. Ah, here,” you gave her the cake. 

 

She took it and opened it. She sliced the cake and served it to all of you. She ate her part, "Oh my goodness. This is so good! Yum~!" she really enjoyed eating your mom's cake. 

“Glad that you like it,” you smiled. You saw everyone took a bite of the cake. 

"You know, your mom always talk about you," she stopped eating for awhile. "She said she's really grateful to have a daughter like you".

“Ah, I never thought she’ll say good things about me,” you said.

"It's true! You see, I work at the same place as your mom. I'm still new. But your mom is nice to everyone. That day, she brought this cake to the office and let everyone to try it. I fell in love with it. Yesterday, I was craving for this cake and I told her about it. Since today is our day off, she said that she'll send you to my house. Thank you so much, ____-ah, " she told her story. 

“A-aniyo! You should thank Jimin. He helped me a lot”.

You saw V was glaring at Jimin. 

“Ani. I can’t help it but to help her,” Jimin smiled. 

“Both of you seem close. Do you go to the same school as Jimin?” she asked you. 

“Yes,” you answered short.

“You should know V too, right?” that nuna looked at V. 

You looked at V, then you looked down. “If her sister knows what he has done to me, I wonder what will happen”. 

“____-ah? ____-ah?” V's sister was calling you. 

“____-ah,” Jimin touched your shoulder. 

“N-nae? Ah, sorry.. Y-yeah, I do know Taehyung..” you answered in hesitation. 

“Omo! Omo! Omo!” V’s sister was surprised. 

You looked at Jimin, like asking him why V’s sister acted that way. Jimin suddenly looked away. 

“Yah! Where did you find this girl?” she looked at Jimin. 

“Nuna, stop it..” V said. 

“Hey, V! You already knew her, huh?” V’s sister was smiling like crazy. 

“Waeyo?” you asked, wanting to know what exactly was happening.

"Didn't anyone tell her? Geez...Until now, I only know two persons who call V with that Taehyung name. That is you and..." 

“Hajima..” V tried to stop her sister. 

“....his first love,” his sister continued.

"N-nae??" never that you thought V's sister would tell you anything like that. "I don't know about that. It's just that, I like to call him by that name and not V". 

V suddenly stood up and went upstairs. You just looked at him. 

“No wonder he has that look on you, Jimin. This girl is special to him,” she said. 

“Why wouldn’t he?” Jimin seemed to force a smile. 

"We all call him V since he was a baby. But this one girl always call him Taehyung. They were in a relationship, but one day, that girl asked for a break up. Even I didn't know what was the reason and I'm not sure if V actually knew the real reason or not. He didn't tell me and I also didn't even bother to ask. V was so stress about it because he was deeply in love at that time. Pfft..V was so stupid to love that girl. That is why, V doesn't like anyone to call him Taehyung. It will only reminds him of Yerin. It hurts him to remember those moments". 

You didn’t know what to say and just listened. 

"I think you're a nice girl, ____. I think you can make him happy again. Because from what I see, he sees you differently," she said. 

“N-nae? I don’t understand this,” you said. 

“Nuna, mian,” Jimin suddenly stood up and took your hand, “I’ll come here again, to visit you,” he wanted to leave. 

“E-eh?” you were dragged to stand up too. So, you quickly bowed to V’s sister and just followed Jimin. 

 

 

 

It had been quite a while since Jimin was holding your hand. Both of you walked together like a couple. "I don't know why, I feel comfortable when I'm with him. He is a nice guy. My heart starts to feel something whenever I see him nowadays. But...no...maybe I should listen to Mina. I should be careful with them. But, I want to know what are they planning though..." you thought while looking at Jimin who was walking by your side.

“Where are we going?” you asked him. 

You were crossing a bridge. He then stopped in the middle of it. He let go of your hand. Both of you, looked down to the river that were flowing under the bridge. 

Jimin seemed to be in deep thought. 

“The view here is nice,” you said, trying to break the silence. 

“I don’t think this will work..” he said. 

“About what?”

“I think I shouldn’t interrupt V..” he said.

“Wait...is he going to tell me now?” you thought. “What do you mean??”

“I shouldn’t do it from the beginning..”

“Can’t you say it clearly? I’m tired trying to figure out what you mean exactly”.

"You should be okay without me. I think V is not going to hurt you anymore, so do the others. I guess I've done my purpose. From now on, you won't need me anymore. We won't see each other again as a friend or me as your protector...".

“W-why are you saying like that?” you could feel the pain in your heart. “Honestly, I don’t like it when he said that”. 

He continued, "...let's just act like how we always did before. We were always strangers". He then remained silent. 

"What do you mean you have done your purpose??" you frowned. 

Jimin then looked at you, "From here, you know your way back home, right?" he slowly showed his back to you, leaving the place just like that, didn't even give a smile like he always did.

"Jimin, you're a bad person!" 

 

To be continued...