I Like You

My Seniors Are BTS

 

"I can't believe it!" They were right in front of your eyes. BTS was there, playing the basketball. Some of them were smiling, looking at you. "Did that pabo lock me here because of them?!"

You then took a look at Jimin. He just played the basketball, didn't show much expressions. The ball was passed to V. Suddenly V looked at you and said, "Catch!" 

The ball was coming to you so fast and it hit your right shoulder. "Ahk!" you touched the hit spot. "It hurts!"

"Why can't you catch that?!" V seemed annoyed. 

"Can't get enough of hurting me, huh, Taehyung?"

V threw his lollipop that he was eating, "It's V! Yah, you can't-"

You quickly cut his words, "Stupid enough to ask Jina to lock me here with you guys?" You gave him a glare.

"Yah, calm down," you felt someone was hugging you from behind. "Where's your bestfriend? What's her name again? Mina??" you could feel  his breath was near your ear. It gave you goosebumps. His arms were wrapping around your shoulder. He hugged you so tightly that it was hard for you to push him.

"You're right, Jung Kook. That Mina took some days off from protecting her I guess?" that guy then looked at you, "I still remember when she laid a punch on my face while you were just kept quiet, watching from her back," Kim Nam Joon, who was also known for his nickname, Rap Monster, voiced out as soon as he heard Mina's name.

"Is it all because of Mina? You guys hold a grudge on her?!" you widen your eyes, getting shocked from what you just found out. You recalled the day when Mina punched Rap Monster right on his face because he and the others were trying to disturb her.

"That girl can't be approached! Her punch was powerful. I wonder if she's actually a guy? I thought I could do something with her because she's really pretty. But I guess I was wrong. Her beauty deceived me," Rap Monster said. 

"You messed with her, that is why. She's not like the other girls you've disturbed before," you said.

"So what? Are you going to tell her, 'Mina-yahhh~ they bullied me at school. Can you hit them on my behalf?' Like that?" he laughed. 

You looked down. Jung Kook then let go of the hug. He came and faced you from the front. He caressed your face, "You're cute too, so why don't we just do something with you?" he smirked.

You pushed his hand away, "S-stay away from Mina. Punch me back in the face if you want. So, don't hold a grudge on her anymore," you started to stutter. You were scared. You wanted to cry but you didn't want to show them that you were weak.

"Stop it," V who was being silent for awhile suddenly voiced out. 

"We don't want to punch your cute face. Maybe we could try something fun?" Jung Kook gave a naughty smile. He then started to the first button of your shirt. 

"P-please, d-don't!" You shut your eyes closely. "I don't like this. The guys are watching me. I'm scared," you trembled. 

"Anyway, whenever you're scared, why don't you try to say out my name?"

Suddenly, that sentence struck your head. While still closing your eyes, "J-Jimin...help me..." you said. 

"What?!" Jung Kook was in shock. 

"Okay, that's enough," you heard Jimin's voice.

When you opened your eyes, you saw Jimin was walking to your direction. He lightly pushed his friends away from you. He stood in front of you but facing all of his friends. He held your hand from behind. 

"Yah, Jimin!!" everyone was surprised to see what Jimin did.

"Why would she call out your name?" Jung Kook was curious. "I heard it clearly!" 

"Jimin, what are you trying to do?!" V walked, approaching Jimin.

"Mianhae, but she's with me now. I couldn't even hold it when you hurt her that day. And now you're doing it again," Jimin said in his serious tone. 

V grabbed Jimin's collar, "You know that it wasn't intentional!"

Jimin pushed V away, "She's scared of you, just to let you know that!" he then dragged you to the exit. "Yah, open the door!" Jimin shouted while banging the door. After a few seconds, the door was unlocked. When you went outside, your classmate that locked you together with those guys was still there, looking at you with her guilty look on her face. "Maybe she was forced by those bad guys".

 

 

 

Jimin dragged you to the students' lockers area. There was no one at that time. 

He faced you, "You called my name. I'm glad," he smiled. He looked at your chest, where it was exposed because of what Jung Kook did earlier. 

You realized about it and you quickly covered your chest with your hand, feeling embarrassed as he looked at you like that. 

He then lightly pushed your hand away and buttoned up your shirt, "I'm sorry for this," he said.

"G-gomawo. Jongmal gomawo.." you were really thankful that he really did help you. 

"Are you okay? Is your shoulder hurt badly?" he asked, looking at you with full of concern.

You touched your shoulder, "Nae. I'm okay. As long as the ball didn't hit my head, then I'm okay," you laughed.

Jimin laughed too. He then looked down to your knee, "What about your knee?"

"It's getting better".

He nodded, "That's good. By the way," he took out something from his locker. He gave it to you, "I've told you I'll get your bag".

You smiled brightly, looking at him, "My bag! Thank you so much!" you took a look inside of the bag. Nothing was gone. 

"Well then. See you later," he messed your hair. He then was about to walk away. 

"W-wait...!" you said.

He stopped and looked at you, "Hmm? Wae?"

"Can you..." you couldn't continue. "It was really weird. I didn't want him to leave. Somehow, I would like to have him around, to be together with me...to look after me. I like the feeling of being safe under someone's protection. Like how Mina always did to me," you thought. You changed your mind, "Aniya. It's nothing," you smiled. 

"Jinjja? Are you sure?" 

"Nae.."

"Okay then," he smiled at you before he left the place.

 

 

 

 

 

 

That night, you stayed up quite late to do your revision. School had been quite boring without Mina around. "Hiyakkk~!!" you stretched your body after sitting for so long. You stood up and got away from the study table and went to the window of the room.

You took a look outside. Since your room was on the second floor, you could see a bigger view from there. You saw that there was a guy, leaning on the wall, facing to the direction of your house. "Who's that guy?" you thought. He was wearing a cap and he seemed like he was just leaning and looking down. You tried to see his face, but it was night. Even the road's lamp couldn't help you to see his face clearly. 

After a while, he looked up to your room. Realizing that you were there, watching him, so he quickly pulled down his cap to cover his face. He then went off.

"I hope he's not a bad guy. Or else, I should be extra careful". Suddenly, you heard there was a message coming. You took your phone and checked it out. It was Mina!

"Annyeong chingu! I'll be going to school again tomorrow! See ya!"

You smiled as you saw her message. You then turned off all of the lights and off to bed. 

 

★★★★

 

"Sob...sob.. I was really lonely you know~" you pouted as you linked your arms with Mina's.

Both of you were walking, entering the school area. 

"I know~ I know~ But the fever was quite bad. I had to lay on the bed all day long. I was bored too," Mina said.

Suddenly V appeared in front both of you. He looked at you, "Yah, kid. Let's talk".

"Mwo?" you frowned at him

Mina, as usual, quickly stood up in front of you. "What do you want from her?! You want to feel this?" Mina's hand curled into a fist. "Wait, that day I already punched that friend of yours, right? Okay good! Maybe I'll get the chance to punch each one of you from the group," she looked around, expecting the other friends of V. 

You also looked around. It seemed that V came alone at that time.

"I just want to talk to her," V said.

Mina made a weird face, "If you want to talk, then just talk. Say it!"

"Only both of us," V said again.

"You're not afraid, huh?!" Mina was about to punch him but then you quickly held Mina's shoulder. She stopped what she wanted to do.

"Mina, that's okay. You can go to the class first," you said.

She turned to look at you, "Yah! How can you ask me to let you alone with this guy? This guy...." she pointed at him, ".....is a jerk! It's not like you don't know".

"Don't worry. I'll be okay. You go into the class first. I'll meet you later, okay?" you gave her a smile that she shouldn't be worried about you. 

"If you say so, then I can't do anything about it," she said. She then glared at V, "If you do something to her, I'll make sure you'll lose your teeth!" Mina then went off.

V just ignored her and looked at you, "Let's go," he took your hand. 

"Wait! W-what are you-!" you tried to pull your hand off him.

"Just follow me," V brought you to somewhere in the school area, where there was no people at the moment. 

"It's hurts!" you pulled your hand again. V finally let it go. "Whenever we met, you would always like to hurt me, huh, Taehyung?! Is it fun for you to see me to get hurt?" you asked. 

He seemed annoyed hearing what you've said. "I thought you're scared of me?" he asked.

"N-nae?"

"If you're scared, then why did you ask Mina to get into the class, while you are willing to be left alone with me?"

"Yes, I'm scared. I'm scared that you'll do something to me again, maybe worse than before. But when you're with your friends, it's scarier. This school isn't small, I will still see your face no matter what. So, I decided to just face what's coming".

"Oh, geurae? You're trying to be brave now?" V smirked. 

"I can't always rely on Mina to protect me..." you paused for a few seconds and continued, "...or him".

"What?" he frowned. "Okay, whatever. For now, I just want to know. What's your relationship with Jimin?"

"Eh? You only want to talk about that?"

"Just answer it. What's your relationship with him?" 

"What does it matter to you anyway?" you smirked. "But wait...." you suddenly widen your eyes looking at him, "Don't say that..........you like Jimin?!!!"

"YAHH! I'm serious here!"

You couldn't hold it but to laugh, "Hahaha! Yah, Taehyung! If you like him, afraid not. I have nothing to do with him. I swear!" you said while trying to stop from laughing.

"Pabo.." he said and left.

"Mwo?! YAH!! I should be the one who said that to you!!" you shouted at him.

"That guy...." you suddenly heard a voice from behind. 

You turned around to find that it was Jimin, "J-jimin! Since when you were here?" 

"I knew it that he would come to see you personally," Jimin said while looking at V's back, ignoring your question.

"Just tell me, can't you? What are you guys plotting? To play a game by involving me and Mina? Mianhae, I don't have time to play your guys' childish game," you said. 

He looked at you and gave you that smiling face with smiling eyes like he always did. He then messed your hair, "Since Mina is here today, you should be fine without me".

"W-where will you be?" you asked. 

"Wae? Do you like to have me around now?" he smiled.

"I-I am just asking!" you blushed. "Anyways, I have a question to ask you," you said, trying to change the topic. 

"What is it?"

"Is there any chance that.....you are following me?" you asked. "Might it be that he was the guy who was standing outside of my house because he sent me home that day. So, he would know where I stay," you thought.

"I'm following V. Just in case, he would do something to you again. But he came alone. That means he's serious," Jimin said.

"Can't you explain?" 

"You might not want the same thing to happen when you were rushing me to explain...right?" he winked. 

"N-nae?!" you recalled the day at the bus stop with him. It was still fresh in your head. You quickly shook your head, "Arasseo! Do what you think is right as long as it doesn't give me any bad effects," you then ran away from there.

 

 

 

"Tell me what happened when I wasn't around?" Mina asked you in great curious. She was like that since you entered the class.

"Why don't I tell you later? Let's eat first, okay?" you said while taking a spoonful of rice into your mouth. It was recess time. Mina was sitting on your right side, kept asking you questions. 

"Well...." So you told Mina everything that happened since she seemed like she really wanted to know and couldn't wait any longer. You then saw Mina's face turned red, trying to hold her anger.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?!" 

"M-mian. It's just that, I wanted you to rest and I didn't want you to bother about things like this. Hey, I'm okay. Here, I'm still here, in a piece," you said, trying to calm her down. 

"What did V do?? What did Jung Kook do??? What did Jimin do??!!! Oh my goddd....They were trying to ruin my best friend! And what did Rap Monster said?? Ah~ I'm glad that he still remembers my punch. I should have punched him harder than that!"

"But I think Jimin is okay..." 

"Yah! Don't trust them! Well, although I'm also thankful for what Jimin has done to help you when I was absent, but thennnnn I don't think you should be close to him," Mina seemed worried. "I don't think he likes you either," she added.

"So, how can I make you certain that I like her?" You turned your head, to see who said that behind both of you. Jimin walked around the table and came to sit in front both you and Mina. You were kept looking at Jimin that you almost didn't realize Jin was already sitting on your left side. You then looked at Jin. He was smiling at you.

"____-ah~ Why don't you tie up your hair into a ponytail? Like this.." Jin said while taking a bunch of your hair and put it up, showing like he made a ponytail with your hair. He continued, "....so that I can see your neck like that. Fuhh~" he blew his breath softly to your neck.

 

To be continued...