The Useless Seniors

My Seniors Are BTS

"It seems that it will rain anytime," you said as you saw the sky. You checked inside of your bag, "Haishh..!! I didn't bring my umbrella today!" Sometimes, you did bring your small umbrella to the school, just in case you could use it when it was needed. 

Usually, after the school had finished, you'll be walking home with Mina, your bestfriend. But that day, Mina was absent. She had a fever and decided to rest at home. 

You walked down the stairs and headed your way out of the school. You saw there was a bunch of guys hanging out at the school gate. 

"Ah! It's the useless seniors!" you thought. 

You kept your head down and continued your steps, until you were about to pass by them. There was a body suddenly stood in front of you.

"Ticket please!" you heard the fellow said.

Still, keeping your head down, "Get out of my way!" you said coldly. You tried to escape, but he blocked you. 

You heard that his other friends were laughing, seeing you like that. 

"Yah, what is so difficult? Just give me a ticket and I'll let you pass," he said and chuckled.

You looked up at him, "Yah, Taehyung! Stop this childish thing. I wanna go home!"

"Tch! You should have called me V!" he seemed angry. 

"Pfft...! What does it matter to me anyway?" you said. "V didn't like anyone to call him Taehyung, his real name. But I called it anyway. V and his other friends would always like to disturb people, especially girls. It had always been that way. In my eyes, they are jerks and they need to be counseled. But that day, I became their target. Maybe they saw me alone and thought that it might be fun to bully me. If Mina was there with me, she would be kicking the guys' . No one dared to mess with Mina, including them".

"Don't you know that you should respect us??" V asked. 

"Why would I respect a jerk like you?" you said while giving him a glare.

"Mwo?!"

"Yah..this girl.." one of his friends said. 

V's face started to change. 

"To be frank, I'm a bit scared now".

V suddenly grabbed your bag. "A girl like you need a lesson!" he said. 

"What is he doing?!" You tried to grab your bag from him and wouldn't let it go. "YAHHH!!!" you screamed.

So you and V were trying to get that bag, until you fell down to the ground. "Ahk!" you screamed in pain. 

You looked at your bag that was in V's hand. You gave him a dead glare. 

He smirked, "Come and apologize to me when you want to get back your bag". He then left the place with his friends. 

You looked down. You tried to hold your tears, "It's painful.." Your left knee; there were scratches on it with a bit of blood coming out. After a while, drops by drops, the rainwater hit your head and your face. Then it started to rain heavily.

You tried to have some additional strength to stand up, when suddenly you felt that someone was grabbing your left arm, trying to help you to get up.

You looked to that person. "It's Jimin". You looked at him, wet soaked in the rain with you. You bit your lower lip. "My anger hasn't faded yet, but this fellow came and tried to help me". You pushed him, "Go away! I don't need a help from someone like you. You, Taehyung and your other friends are just the same!!" 

"I'm giving you two choices. Get on my back or I'll carry you?" he said.

"Ah, forget it! I choose my own choice. I'll walk by myself!" you turned around and tried to walk with your left leg still in pain.

You felt your body was uplifted in a sudden. "Mwoya?!" Jimin carried you in a bridal style. 

"I only gave you two options. Others aren't counted," he smiled at you and he then walked. You just looked at the other way. 

After a while of walking, Jimin stopped at a bus stop nearby. He put you down and let you sat on the bench. He was standing, messing with his wet hair.

It was still raining.

Your eyes couldn't stop dropping the tears. The anger towards them made you cried, as you knew that you could do nothing about it. You wiped your eyes with your palms. 

Jimin turned to his side to look at you who was sitting. He then kneeled down and lifted up a bit of your skirt, to see your left knee.

"W-what are you doing?!" you were completely taken aback by his action. It seemed that you misunderstood his intention. 

"Is it hurt so much that you cried?" he asked.

"What do you think I am? A small kid to cry over a small injury like this? It is my heart that is painful!" you said. You wiped your eyes again, "Argh! This is really annoying! It was the first time that I got bullied like that. I wish Mina was there.." 

You then saw him blowing the wound on your knee, "Mianhae," he apologized, while still blowing the wound.

"Mianhae? Wae?"

He just smiled. "I'll get you bag. Don't worry," he said and woke up. He then sat next to you. 

"Ahhhh, I don't bring the plaster with me," he said to himself while searching for something in his pockets.

"I still can't understand this guy. Was he trying to play with me? Like how that Taehyung guy did. Maybe just in different version?"

"Let's wait until the rain stop," he said. 

You kept looking at him, trying to figure it out.

He noticed that you were looking at him. "Wae?" he asked. He then laughed, "I know. You must be thinking why would I help you after what has happened just now, am I right?"

"Why wouldn't I? Everyone who is in my shoes would be thinking the same way too. I just don't get it, why are you helping me? To hurt me again after this?" 

"Should I answer that now? Can't I answer it later?"

You let out a small laugh, thinking that it was quite funny. "I don't understand, why am I still here with you? Only those who are out of their mind would be sitting together with you or any of your friends. Your group is just annoying! I'm going!" you said and stood up.

His hand grabbed tight your hand from behind. You saw that Jimin was already standing. 

"Kajima.." he said, tightening his grip. 

You looked at him, "Stop this nonsense! If you want to stay, then stay. I'm going home," you said while trying to pull your hand off from his grab.

Suddenly both of his hands were on the sides of your face and he leaned his face closer and closer to yours. It happened like in a slow motion. In the end, you realized that he had locked his lips to yours. Feeling awkward at the same time, you couldn't move. You were numbed. Your heart was racing fast. You didn't know what to do. 

After awhile, he pulled back and looked at you. "You didn't give me a chance to explain it later. You were rushing me. I should do something before you start to completely hate me. So, that's it. That's my answer to your question earlier," he said. 

You blinked your eyes, looking at him, "Y-you j-just did it..." you stuttered. You touched your lips, "Andwaeeee!!!!!" You were about to cry again. You frowned, "I was keeping it...but you!" 

"Wae? Wae?" he acted clueless.

"Aishhh!!" you bit your lower lip.

"It's your first kiss, isn't it?" 

"Don't talk to me!" you sat down again on the bench. 

"Hahahaha! Kyeopta!" he smiled, looking at your reaction.

You just looked down, thinking that your life had been ruined because of him. "What kind of answer is that? Kissing me like he's kissing a cat or something. Like it didn't effect me at all," you mumbled. 

Jimin just laughed. He then sat down besides you. 

"I don't believe it. I was kissed by Taehyung's friend!" you still couldn't stop mumbling.

"V will come again for you," Jimin suddenly said. 

"I don't think I have the guts to face him. No, I mean...Yeah, I'm angry. But to deal with you guys, it makes me trauma," you shook your head, "Ahhh, it stuck here in my head!"

"___-ah, be with me, can't you?"

"M-mwo?"

He smiled. "It would be easier to take care of you when you're actually with me. Anyway, whenever you're scared, why don't you try to say out my name?" he said. He then looked at the sky, "We should get going now. The rain has stopped," he kneel down, "Now, get on my back".

"I still can't get it what you're trying to say," you said. "I don't want to get on his back. But I'm afraid he'll do something weird again," you thought and just got on his back. 

 

★★★★

 

It was P.E lesson. You stood down by yourself, watching the others were playing. 

"Yah, ___-ah! Come and join us," one of your classmates called you from the field. 

You just smiled and shook your head, "I'm okay!" you shouted. You looked away, "Ahh! My head is hurt thinking of what had happened. I wish Mina is here for me to tell her everything. I hope she'll get well soon".

Suddenly, another one of your classmates came to you, "Hey, ___. Can you help me clean the basketball court? The teacher asked me to clean it, but I don't want to do it alone. Can you give a hand, please? You have nothing to do at the moment, right?"

"N-nae? Ah, nae.." you just agreed.

So, both of you went together to the basketball court. You walked ahead, about a meter apart from your friend just now. Getting almost there, suddenly you were pushed from behind into the only indoor basketball court of the school. You were in shock. The door was closed from the outside. "Yah!!! Jina-yah!!!" you called that classmate of yours. "Why did you lock me inside?!!!" you tried to open the door. 

"Mianhae, ___! Jongmal mianhae!" you heard the voice from the outside. 

"Yah!! Don't go anywhere!! Yahhhh!!! You heard me??!!" you shouted really loud. You struggled to open the door. 

You heard the sound of the ball was bounced and the squeeky sound of the steps of the players, followed by some laughter. You turned around. 

"I can't believe it!" They were right in front of your eyes. BTS was there, playing the basketball. Some of them were smiling, looking at you. "Did that pabo lock me here because of them?!" 

 

To be continued...

 

Okay, so, what do you think for the first chapter? Is it getting boring? I really appreciate it if you comment down below. Thank you ~ and don't forget to subscribe ^^