Chapter 40

Everything has changed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song Jihyo's POV:

 

I'm just sitting here in my desk.. listening to what our teacher is saying.. 

While my seatmate is already asleep. *sigh*

I nudge him slightly. But he's still not moving..

"yah.."I whispered.

He's still not moving. I tap his shoulders but it's no use. 

So I just shake him silently and annoyingly.

This time for sure. It will work. My mother always do this to me when I'm late.. hehe..

"Uhh.." Finally. He sit up and scratch his eyes like a little kid.. 

He's so cute.. 

Then I heard someone giggling..

I look at my side and the girls are looking at us. No. At Jongkook rather. 

Aish. But then I felt someone hold my hand. It's Jongkook. He intertwined them and smiled at me. 

*blush* I looked away and had a glimpse of the girls. They're all jealous.. Ha! That's right! He's mine! They're staring at me angrily and I just stick my tounge out to them. Hahaha!

"What's with the evil smile?" He said silently. His voice is still husky due of sleeping. And I swear it's freaking hot! Jongkook ah.. what are you doing to me?

"Ugh.. hey?" He said as he wave his hans in front of my face.

"Hm.. what?"

"Are you ok?" I just nod as an answer.

After a while.. the bell rang meaning it's time for a break but before the teacher goes out..

"Right! I almost forgot! So your Foundation week is starting on Monday Nextweek. So the faculty decided to have a contest for Ms. And Mr. RHU. We have decided to enter each class' Muse and which is in this class is Mr. Kim Jongkook and Ms. Song Jihyo!" 

What!! I forgot about that! Jeez

(Chapter 12 .. remember now?)

I'm just teasing him and he's just teasing back then.. I looked at Jongkook but he's just closing his eyes. 

"Mam! With all due respect.. we're going to win with the Commander--"

Psh. Why does she need to say the commander sweetly. 

"But with Song Jihyo as a muse? We're going to lose! So I'm nominating myself as the muse." She smiled sweetly. 

Well.. it's fine for me though.. I really don't want to enter that silly contest. 

"Hmm.. I don't know.. Ms. Song Jihyo is it alright for you?" 

I was about to answer yes when Jongkook held my hand tighter. So I look at him but he's just closing his eyes. I look at the girl, she's very beautiful.. and compared to me I think she'll really win. Should I gave up my spot? 

"Ms. Song Jihyo?" 

Hmm..

"Song Jihyo??"

Let me think..

"Song Jihyo!"

"What?!"

"Ehem.. your answer?"

"Ugh.. my answer is--"

"Her answer is NO." The man beside me answered. 

*sigh* I guess we have no choice. Once he said it, it's official. I really think that his words are law here. Psh. 

"Yah. Do you want to join that stupid contest??" I asked him silently.

"No."

"Then why do you agree with them? You can say we won't join.. and I bet they'll agree." 

He just looks at me and rest his head at his desk. 

"Aish. Yah.. *shakes him*" 

"Stop.."

"Yah.. *still shaking him*"

"Stop or I'll kiss you here." 

I immediately stop. 

"Good. Now let me sleep."

Psh. I just rest my head too. And stare at him..

"I love you.." I whisper.

He smiles..

"I love you too.." he replied.

 

(Jongkook and Jihyo are in class A while Dongwook and Eunhye were in class B.)

 

Dongwook's POV:

 

*yawns* this class is so boring.

And my seatmate is just listening to the teacher.

"Ok class.. I've got an announcement to make. Since we have our Foundation week, every class is required to join the Mr. And Ms. RHU. So who among you wants to join? One girl and one boy."

Now that seems interesting. 

I raised my hand and ..

"Ms. Me and my seatmate would like to join that contest. *smile*" 

"Waah! If they join we will surely win!" A girl student said. I winked at her.

"What do you think you are doing??" Asked by my seat mate.

"Having fun?" 

"Why would you drag me into it?"

"I want to." She just rolls her eyes.

"So are you both sure?"

"Yes mam!" I answered.

"Ok .. be ready for tomorrow. We're going to have your practice." 

Now the bell rang.. 

Finally!!

 

Song Jihyo's POV:

 

"Ah. Kim Jongkook. Are you just gonna sleep all day? I'm hungry."

"*murmur*"

"What??"

"*murmur*"

"Aish.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter