Chapter 22

Everything has changed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Jongkook's POV:

 

*continuation*

Don't you dare accept it Jihyo. Wait. Why do I care so much? It's just water? Psh. I walked towards her before she accepts the water. I pulled her till we reached the restroom. Ofcourse, all of them reacted including the students outside. I don't care. I'm pissed right now. And what's more annoying is I don't know why! Tsk

"Yah! Why did you pull me here?" 

"Stay here." I went inside the restroom to change. After a while I'm done...

"Let's go." 

"Where?"

"I'm hungry." Aish. I really hate this feeling.

We reached the cafeteria. I sit down on a vacant table.

"I thought you're hungry?" 

"Yea. So go buy food." I said while putting my headsets on.

 

Song Jihyo's POV:

 

Aish! I thought he's weird today but he's still the same guy!! Arghh! 

"Yah! What food do you want??" Pretending not to hear me ah.. I pulled his headsets and glared at him.

"What do you want??" He said. 

"I said what food do you want?!" He's about to say something when..

"Whoa! miss beautiful.. why are you shouting?" 

 

Kim Jongkook's POV:

 

"Yah! What are you doing here?" I asked them.

"Wae? Are we not allowed to eat??" Jaesuk said.

"Oh miss. What are you doing here?" Sukjin asked her. And ofcourse she goes blank again.

"She's my slave. So don't interrupt her." I said especially to Gary.

"Why are you looking at me?" He said while sitting down. We're all sitting except for Jihyo. Donghoon's not here maybe she's with Goeun. 

"I want chicken ." 

"Yah kookjong ah. You're still eating that?? Hahaha!" Jaesuk teased. I glared at him.

"Mianhe~ haha!" Psh.

I looked at Jihyo and she's still blank. Aish. "*snap.snap.snap* Yah! Jihyo!"

"Wae?" 

"Why are you standing there? I told you to buy chicken ."

"Ah..  ok." She's about to go when..

"I want some blackbean noodles." Jaesuk said

"Me too" Sukjin added. 

"Yah! She's not a waiter!" I shouted.

"It's ok Kookjong ah.. I can help her." Gary said. What??

"Yah! You don't need to help her!"

"Wae?" They all asked. 

"B-because.. she's an amazon. She can do it by herself." I can feel Jihyo's glaring at me. So I glared at her too.

"Psh. Yea. I can buy that all alone. Thanks for offering your help." Then she left.

"Yah.. why didn't you let me help her?? Aish." Gary.

"Wae? Do you like her Gary ah??" Jaesuk asked. I looked at Gary. I'm curious too.

"I don't know. It's just when I saw her.. I just want to make her mine." I clenched my fist. So he likes her ah..

"Is it ok to date her Kookjong?" He asked. Of course not! Aish. What am I thinking??

"Y-you don't even know her?? A-and she's still my slave." Why am I stuttering?? This is so not like me.

"So? Am I not allowed to court her??" He asked.

"It's just.. she's different you know. She's definitely not your type."

"If your thinking that I'm just gonna play with her. You're wrong. It's love Kookjong ah." Tsk.

"Then go. Do what you want." I don't care right? But why do I feel I'm giving up something so precious. Gary stands up and go to Jihyo. His excuse was.. 'I didn't tell her what food I want.' Psh. He's just gonna flirt with her.

After a while they've come back.

"What took you so long?? Someone's neck will break in waiting for you." Jaesuk said and looks at me. Psh. 

"Who?" Gary asked.

"I'm just looking for food. Ok??" Jaesuk laughed.

"Why are you so defensive?? You're not even the one I'm talking about." Then he laughs again. I just ignored him while the others are blank.

"Why didn't you order for yourself?" I asked.

"Not hungry. *stomach grumbles*" she blushed. Ahahaha! 

"Ahaha! How cute! You can share my food." Gary offered. I looked at his food and I saw eggs and toast. I laughed. They all looked at me.

"Is something funny?" Sukjin asked.

"Jihyo really loves eggs! Right jihyo?? Hahaha!" She looked pissed. Remember the lunchbox? There's eggs and it's salty. Haha! 

"Oh really? You can eat this.. " Gary offered.

"Sorry but I don't want to eat eggs right now.*glared at me*" 

"Yah. Just eat this." It's a cookie. Some girl gave it to me while waiting for them.

"A cookie? *smirks* ok." Then she sits beside me. 

"*whispers* Kookie monster." I become red because of that. How come I didn't remember that? Psh. 

"Miss beautiful.. may I know your name?"Gary. Psh. 

"Yah. Don't call her beautiful."  

"Wae?!" Jihyo asked. I looked at her.

"Cause you're not.. *whispers* miss blank53kg. *smirks*" 

"Psh. Shut up!" Hahaha!

"Whoa! How can you talk back to him like that??" Sukjin asked.

"There are no other girls that can talk like you to him. Wahh . So that's wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter