Chapter 15

Everything has changed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next day:

 

Song Jihyo's POV: 

 

*yawns* wahh! Finally no school today! *stands and stretch* 

"Goodmorning world!" *stretch again*

"What are you doing?" What the? 

"Really? Even in my room I can hear that kookie monster's voice?" Ugh. *pats ears* Don't think of him today jihyo. Because today is Kookie monster's free day! Haha! I walk to the bathroom. *look at the mirror, eyes still half closed, gets toothbrush, puts toothpaste and goes outside*

"Why is there a man in my room?" Hm. A man.. in my room.. What the?? *opens eyes* 

"Yah!!! What are you doing here??" Kim jongkook is here in my room!! He's sitting there comfortably as if it's his house. 

"Aish. So noisy" as he shakes his ear. 

"What the hell?? Why are you here?? How did you get in here??" I'm really gonna sue this guy for trespassing!!

"Calmdown ok. Get your cellphone."

"What do you *gets cellphone, reads* m-mean.." Oh no. Why is there so many messages and calls?? All from that guy?? *looks at him.looks at phone.* What time is it?? 9:00 am? Jeez.  

"So do you know now? You're pretty late Miss blank 53kg." That's right! I remember now!

 

Flashback:

 

I'm about to sleep when 

 

*boink* 

A text message at this hour? It's actually 12 am. I can't sleep because of thinking what should I do to pay that guy faster. 

 KookieMonster:

Be ready at 7:00 am sharp tomorrow. Meet me at --- park. If you're late I'm gonna double the price. If you didn't come I'm gonna go to your house to get my money. I'm not joking. See you tomorrow.

 

Ugh. Tomorrow's supposed to be my rest day! Why would he take it away from me?? Argh! I have no choice but to go. I set my alarm at 6am to prepare.

 

*alarms 6am* 

"Ugh.. why is there an alarm??" *finds phone, looks at it* 

"It's just 6 am.. and it's saturday. Maybe I pushed down the wrong button when setting the alarm." *throws phone and sleeps again*

 

Flashback ends..

 

"Hey. I suppose you have the payment now since you didn't came." 

"Wait. How did you know where I live?" 

"I have my sources. Please don't stall time Miss blank 53kg. Your mom may get the wrong idea if I stay here longer." That's right! My mom doesn't just accept stranger in the house. She won't even let them in the house. But why is this guy in my room??

"Aha! You sneak your way here didn't you??" 

"I'm not that desperate miss blank 53kg."

"What? How did you get in here? How did you even know my room?"

"Ah it's you're mother and brother who let me in. I was just supposed to wait for you in your living room but they insisted me to wake you up since you're still sleeping." 

 

Flashback:

Kim Jongkook's POV:

 

I'm on my way in our meeting place. It's 7:30 am. Well, I really planned what she would do today. I purposedly go there late for her to wait. Hahaha! I bet she's really mad right now. But to my surprise she's not there. I even looked around to find her. I even asked around maybe she's lost but ..

"A girl? That's me oppa!"  Girl 1

"No that's me! " Girl 2

"Go away guys! It's me!" Girl 3

Ugh. These girls are annoying. I escaped when they're busy fighting. I looked at my watch and it's already 8:30. Where the heck is that girl? I tried to call her and message her but there's no answer. That girl is really testing my patience!

 

"Hello, Jongkook ah. It's still early why'd you call?"

"Donghoon ah, find me where's Song Jihyo's house. ASAP."

"Ok." *call ended*

 

After a minute Haha sends me the adress. Oh? Her house is close to Donghoon' s house. I drive there as fast as I can.

 

When I arrive I don't know if I should go in or not. I get out of my car and decided to just wait fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter