Chapter 16

Everything has changed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song Jihyo's POV:

 

After maybe 30 mins. We reached our destination. It's a condo unit. What are we gonna do here? Don't tell me? I look at him. We're currently in the elevator.

"What?" 

"What are we doing here?"

"*smirks* You'll see." I tried to cover my body with my hands..

"What are you doing?" I did not answer and kept looking straight. We arrived at his condo but still my hands is still covering my body.

"Seriously. You have a dirty mind." That's when I removed my hand. 

"What are we doing here?"

"I just bought this condo. Since it's still dirty you're gonna clean all that. Make sure you work fast but organized. I want this condo spotless. Understand?" *jawdrop*. What the heck is he saying??

"Am I you're maid??"

"Nope. You're my slave. Just do your work." He said as he sits down on a chair.

"Are you kidding me? I thought you're rich? Why don't you just call for maids or helpers??" 

"Don't want to." Aish! It's so messy!! I think the workers just recently finish their job here. But the wood dust is still here. There's some newspaper all over the place. There's even paint! How am I gonna finish this in one day?? Aish. I have no choice but to start cleaning. 

 

After 2 hours of cleaning. I'm finally done..

"Phew. I'm done!" 

"Ok. Let's go." Now what? I'm so tired. I didn't even have time to rest. Tsk. In fact I haven't eated yet. 

 

We've just arrived at the mall. What are we doing here? I'm really tired.. I sighed.

Whhoa.. Aww. Food! Must. Eat. 

Then we're about to enter some fancy restaurant.

"What are we gonna do there?"

"Isn't it obvious?" *roll eyes*

"If we're gonna eat I don't want it to be there." 

"Why? If you're worrying about the bills, don't. I got this." Then he enter but I pulled him and drag him.

"I told you I don't want to eat there. Don't worry I'm gonna pay for the food." I said while dragging him.

"Alright. You don't need to drag me. Jeez" I let go of him. I lead him to a simple eatery. 

"You refused the fancy restaurant for this?" He said while looking around.

"So? Ahh.. I really want samgyeopsal~" 

"Aish. Are you a meatlover?" He said sarcastically.

"Why? Who doesn't?" *blank while looking at him* I'm right. Right? 

He chuckled. *dug.dug.dug* (A.N. it's a heartbeat. :D) What's wrong with my heart? It's beating fast. I look at him as he order.. he looks at me.. *dug.dug.dug* then he snaps.

"Yah. Are you gonna order or what?" Oh right ..

"Ah samgyeopsal please.." whoo. 

"Are you o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter