1/2

Disposed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Word Count: 3324 Words.

 

Tightening his arms around her waist, he carefully pulled her closer into his chest and fixed the white blanket over her a cool breeze blew in. Tenderly smiling, he gently pressed his lips against her temple and gazed down at her sleeping face as if she were the most precious thing in his life.

 

When she found him a year ago, he had been turned off and dumped behind a dumpster to rot after spending years working for a malicious gang. She was a college student majoring in engineering and he was an android brainwashed into being a  murdering machine. When she found him, she had no other intention except to fix him. Even after he awoke and nearly killed her, she didn't blame him, hate him, or regret bringing him home. She ran after him that rainy day when he dashed out of her house and tried to stop him from leaving--she tried to bring him back to protect him. He hid and she continued running. It wasn't until she was involved in a car accident that he finally realized how caring and sincere she was in wanting to help him. Maybe it was then that he fell in love with her.

 

Months passed since the accident and all he did was silently watch and protect her. He barely spoke to her, but he followed her like a lost puppy and guarded her like a knight. Despite his lack of conversation, she kept herself (and him) entertained with her endless, animated stories of her childhood, friends, and school activities.

 

It wasn't until she suddenly broke down one day that he realized how lonely she was--it was her 22nd birthday and the fourth anniversary of her parents' death. Sehun couldn't do anything but awkwardly hold her as she cried. He had no experience in consoling a crying girl, so instead, he said nothing. But one thing was for sure: he was going to try his best to make sure she didn't cry ever again.

 

After that night of holding her in his arms, Sehun began to talk more and even though it was simply teasing or small words here and there, he could tell that she was much happier. And that made him happier, also.

 

Some time after, Sehun found the courage to ask her why she brought him into her home and helped him. Ara gave him a simple shrug and smiled, telling him that she just felt like it was the right thing to do, that she couldn't just leave him out there. The way she said it made it seem like it was just the way the world ran--like it was second nature to her. And maybe it was then that he fell in love with her. Or maybe he was just falling deeper.

 

It was one of the rare days when Ara would let Sehun go to her university and attend her classes with her. He sat in her lectures with her, bored to death, just finding ways to distract her and make her focus on him. Finally, after he second lecture, the two went to grab lunch. And while he grabbed a table, Ara went in line for pasta. He watched her with a fond smile as she waited patiently in line. It wasn't until a guy approached her and hugged her that Sehun felt himself grow annoyed. The guy said something to her and she smiled and nodded while laughing. He had an arm around her shoulders and they were closer than Sehun would have liked. He watched enviously as the man intertwined their hands and she giggled joyfully.

 

Fed up with the unneccessary touching, Sehun stormed over to them and pulled her away and out of the cafe. It wasn't until they were far enough from the cafe that Sehun exploded on her and furiously kissed her. To him, their feelings were always clear. Yeah, they had yet to openly and directly acknowledge it, but Sehun thought it was more than obvious with their hand holding, playful flirting, and cuddling. He felt that even if they didn't come out and directly state it, it was obvious. Their feelings were obvious.

 

But she apparently didn't think the same way because she shoved him back with a slap to the cheek. 

She stormed away from him and pride didn't let him go after her. When he returned to her apartment, she was nowhere to be found despite it being past one in the morning. That was when he received a phone call mockingly informing him that his oh-so-precious girlfriend had been kidnapped by the gang with which he used to be affiliated.

 

When he found them, Sehun had wanted nothing more than to kill them all and shred them to pieces. He wanted to break a bone for every scratch and injury on Ara's body. She had bruises and cuts all over her arms and legs and face. Before he could kill anyone though, Ara collapsed and he had to rush her to the hospital. After her treatment, Sehun never left her side. He held her hand tightly in his until the moment she woke up. And somewhere between crying, yelling, weak punches, hugs, and kisses, the two finally made up and acknowledged their feelings for one another.

 

Months had passed since then and last night had been the first night Ara felt comfortable with him touching her in the most intimate ways–they made love, touched each other in the most pleasurable and tender ways. It was mind blowing to Sehun that he could ever feel this way towards anyone. Since he had been created, he's never loved anyone so much; he's never felt so much happiness in his life and he's definitely never met someone so amazing.

 

Softly smiling, he placed his lips against her temple and lightly pressed his lips down her cheek and jaw. Feeling her hand gently his cheek, Sehun lightly placed his lips against hers and mumbled, "You awake?"

 

"Mm," she groaned and snuggled closer into his chest.

 

Softly chuckling, Sehun held her hand against his cheek and kissed her fingertips, "Wake up, please? We have a date today."

 

"What time is it?" Ara yawned.

 

"Almost eleven," he whispered against her neck.

 

Since it was a rather gray and gloomy day, despite it being eleven, it felt like it was only nine. And it was the perfect day to just sleep in and cuddle and stay in all day, but Sehun had the entire day planned out for them and he wanted them to make even more memories together.

 

After convincing her and showering, the two went out to grab brunch. They held hands and shared drinks and did all the sweet things a couple would do. They purchased a pair of simple matching silver bands and Sehun joked that it was like they were getting married. Ara smiled and shrugged while holding onto his arm, "I like this."

 

"You like it?" he laughed. Holding her close, he nodded, "If you like it, then I like it, too."

 

After walking around the entire day, the two made a stop at a river and while Sehun rested by the railing and gazed at the moving waters, Ara left to the restroom. Sighing in content, he gazed up at the dark skies and smiled–he couldn't be any happier. Just the thought of waking up with her, sleeping with her in his arms, and spending every single day of his life with her made him giddy with happiness like a teenage girl falling in love. 

 

Feeling arms slip around his waist, Sehun looked down and smiled when he saw the familiar ring. When he tried to turn and hold her, Ara held him in place and shook her head.

 

She rested her cheek against his back and softly spoke, "Sehun, d-don't say anything and just listen, okay?"

 

Confused, he rested his hands over hers and nodded, "Okay."

 

Closing her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter