Fastest for Now

Hermes

Nichkhun looked at his reflection on the rearview mirror in his car. He looked exactly like his father. He always dreamt to have same driving talent like his father. He thought he could be like his father, an international well-known racer. But he lost hope when his father went home with his anger. He turned into the 2nd place. Nichkhun thought it will be okay, his father could do it again for the next year. But his sponsor and decided to give him a retire. His father changed ever since. He didn't even dare to talk about racing. A girl with brown hair suddenly opened the door beside the passenger seat and sat beside him, woke him up to the reality. The girl smiled innocently to him and messed his hair.

"You're handsome already, oppa! Let's go now!"Sunny chuckled as Nichkhun gave her a death glare and drove his car.

Korea International Sircuit was one of the international sircuit that his father ever tasted. This place was where it all started, when his father failed once and he lost it all. Painful as it felt. They went to their seat as Nichkhun looked around the race track. It was crowded, full of people who loved the speed. The cars were already at their place, colorful with the sponsor stickers all over the cars. He could see all the racers, including the one who ruined his whole life. A young man with the silver Ferrari car who had the fastest car in the whole Korea. The one who beat his father and turned his passion upside down. He smirked sat beside Sunny. 

"Oppa, look! The last year winner is on the back! I bet he will lose today."Sunny laughed at the young racer. Nickhun glanced to her and smiled. He hoped it would come true. 

The racers were in their car when the light turned red. The cars started to run fast when the light turned green. It was tense as the cars tried to be the fastest on the track. But the silver car quickly overtook the cars infront of it and with the blink of an eye, the silver Ferrari was already leading. GT1 Racing Championship heated when a black Nissan and a red Ford tried to take his 1st place on the track. Nickhun prayed in his mind so the silver Ferrari could lose from either the black Nissan or the Red Ford. After many laps, the winner was the silver Ferrari. The bastard that took his dreams won again, four times in a row. .

 

The flash from the camera was e by one as the 1st winner stepped on the podium and took his trophy. Kris raised his trophy as high as possible, he could prove his speed once again to everyone who adored him. Journalists tried to talk to him, asking about his success in the track. He had to celebrate it with a big party. His sponsors was already preparing the party for his big success. It felt like the world was in his hand. He looked around the crowd infront of him, and his eyes met a beauty with brown hair. She flipped her hair gracefully as she glanced at him. But instead of praising him like anybody else, she just walked away with a man beside him. Kris smirked unknowingly as the girl walked away.

 

"Oppa, let's go home now! It's already midnight. Eomma is already texting me to come home now."Sunny whined to Nichkhun like a child. He took a deep breath and glanced at her.

"I can't come home with this messy feeling. Don't you understand?"he said coldly. She nodded slowly and looked out the window. The temperature turned colder as  he drove his car. He messed his hair, feeling guilty for his attitude to his only sister.

"I-I'm sorry. I'm not in the mood for going home right now. Just tell eomma to wait, arraseo?"he said slowly and continued to drive his car. A black Chevrolet passed buildings with the colorful LED light fastly as the others tried to beat each other from behind. The cars suddenly turned right to their way. Nichkhun quickly stepped on the brake and swerved to the left. 

"Ommo! Are they lose their mind?"Sunny yelled to the cars that passed them. Nichkhun hit the steering wheel and looked at his sister.

"You're alright?"he asked to her. She grinned and nodded, signaling that she was okay. He sighed and suddenly a crazy idea passed his mind. He quickly drove his car to chase the other cars. As he expected, he was already beside the black Chevrolet. Same speed, same talent. He smirked as he changed the gear and stepped on the gas pedal. Unfortunetly, the car beside him thought the same thing. 

"Oppa! What are you doing? You shouldn't race with this car! What if appa know this?"Sunny yelled as she covered her eyes. 

"Yah! You shouldn't be afraid! I know what I'm doing."laughed Nichkhun. He was on fire because of the race. The fire in his deepest mind and heart started to burn his sanity with passion. He dreamt about it for million times, and it came true, finally. He glanced at the car beside him and he could see a girl silouette. He smirked and stepped on the gas pedal. He could see the finish line where everyone was waiting for them. He didn't know if it was magic or his own talent, but he managed to get into the finish line first. Nichkhun could see a girl raised her scarf as his car passed her. People came towards his car after he stopped. He decided to go out from the car and people greeted him. The scarf girl also walked towards him and raised his hand into the air.

"We've got a new winner! What's your name, boy?"the girl asked him. 

"Nichkhun, but you can call me Khun."he smiled to the crowd infront of him. He could taste a winning on the track. He felt comfortable with the crowd, the heat of the race, everything. He didn't know for sure what was the race, but he didn't even care. He loved this. Suddenly, a girl with a denim jacket and a yoga pants rushed to them furiously.

"Who are you? You aren't part of this race. He came out of nowhere!"she yelled. She ran her fingers through her y black hair and folded her hands on her chest. He smirked and laughed.

"So what? I'm the winner. You have to accept that."Nichkhun said. He was beyond happy. He didn't want anybody to destroy his feeling. 

"I'm sorry, Black Pearl. But the winner for today is Khun. Don't worry, you can try to beat him tommorow."said the scarf girl as she walked away from the scene. She, the Black Pearl, came closer to him and grabbed his collar.

"Listen! Don't you dare to come here tommorow! You will regret it if you come again."she threatened him. He smirked and came closer to her face. Nichkhun could see her y lips and her daring black eyes up close. He unknowingly put his hand on her cheeks and kissed her. She quickly pushed him and slap him. 

"Don't you dare to kiss me!"she said before walked away. He smiled and walked to his car. 

 


 

hey!! it's lolme99 

remember me? I guess not kkk~

I've been busy with school and many more 

hope you enjoy it 

byebye ;):):):):)