Black Pearl

Hermes

A girl in denim shirt took a screwdriver and lied under a SUV car. She was repairing her half-brother's car. Yuri might looked boyish, but she was girly if she wanted to. But with her parents unsuccessful marriage since she was young, she decided to be more boyish than she used to. She wanted to live with her mother, but unfortunately she had to live with her father who wanted her to become a technician. She had to face the reality when her father married with a chinese woman who already had a son. Reality hurts. 

"Yah, are you done with my car?"asked a man coldly as he kicked her feet lightly. She kept silent until her brother pulled her out from the car. 

"Yah, I'm not done yet. Go away and let me do my job,"Yuri yelled as she stood. She hated her half-brother alot, but unfortunately he was his older brother anyway. Kris smirked and laughed.

"You should do it faster. I need this car."he said playfully as he pinched her nose. Yuri pushed him and pointed the screwdriver she had in her hand. 

"Next time you touch me and I will make you regret it, arasseo?"she muttered. Kris took a step back and smirked.

"Chill, you don't need to turn into a beast. Clean yourself, we'll have our dinner together with the famous Kris."he said playfully as he walked into the house. "And I think you should ask your friend Yoona to come. The famous guy need to have a girl beside him, right?" he laughed arrogantly. Yuri sighed and ruffled her hair. The main reason why she hated Kris was because of his arrogant attitude. She knew the fact that he was a top international racer. But that didn't mean he could act the way he wanted all the time. 

Kris used to be a humble boy. But that changed when he won his third trophy. She also hated the fact that he was a player since he became an international racer. Yuri took a clean cloth and wiped her face and hands. She decided to take a bath before she had her 'normal' dinner.

She took a sit next to her father as she saw Kris ran downstairs. Her mother placed a bowl of Jjajangmyeon infront of her.

"Wow, my favorite food. Eomma, you're the best!" Kris said as he sat on the chair. He took chopsticks and ate the food infront of him. She looked at him in disgust. He always acted kind and loving infront of their parents. 

"Yul-ah, you should eat your food."her mother snapped. She sighed heavily and ate her food. Is it just me or eomma treated me differently? she thought. Yuri always thought that her life was like the reality show. A weird stepmom and an arrogant stepbrother. Sometimes she was sick of it. When she was young, her father wanted her to become a racer and she liked the idea. But after he married again with her stepmom, he didn't let her to be a racer. Instead, he let her stepbrother to become a racer. What kind of crap it was? And her father had this idea for her being a technician so she could help her brother. 

"I'm done. I'll be upstairs."she said coldly and stood. Yuri took her bowl and washed it. After that, she walked upstairs. 

"Ugh. I should go away from this house."she muttered as she closed her door and locked it. She didn't want Kris barged into her room just like he used to do. She lied on her bed and sighed. She hated it. She looked around her room and closed her eyes. I think I should sleep through this rough night.

Midnight. Her alarm went on suddenly. She woke up and dashed to her bathroom. She changed her clothes with a crop tee and shorts. After she prepared herself, she went out from her room slowly and went downstairs. She went outside her house slowly and she could see a car parked infront of her house. Yuri smiled brightly and walked to the car.

"Yah, open the door."Yuri said as she knocked on the window. She heard a click sound and went into the car. 

"What take you so long? We need to hurry."a girl in the driver seat said. Yuri laughed and raised her eyebrows.

"Do you want me to drive your car now?"asked Yuri. Yoona smirked, "Not now, Yul." 

The road filled with decorative cars and people who owned the car. Midnight race. It was illegal, but the more illegal it was, the more excited it became. Girls with short skirts and tank top that showed much skin walked and talked casually to the boys with tattoos. Expensive cars lined up, waiting for the race to start. Stars and city light made it more exciting for the racers. They parked the car in line with the others. Yoona got out from the car and Yuri moved to the driver seat. 

"Don't worry, no new racer."Yoona said with her pure smile across her face. Yuri nodded and turned her attention to the road. A girl in a leather jacket, shorts, and scarf on her neck walked infront of the cars, ready for the race. She could hear the cars getting ready to be the fastest on the track. She could feel the tense in the air. The girl took off her scarf and raised it. She was more than ready to step on the gas. She was more than ready to change the speed from 0 to 200 miles/ hour. Yuri stepped on the gas fastly as the girl let go off the scarf. 

She took the lead as she drove the car. She could see from afar that the road was closed and she had to turn left. She stepped on the brake, she changed the gear, and she drifted the car to the left. She quickly stepped on the gas again and continued. A car appeared behind her, trying to catch up with her. Yuri smirked and tried to dominate the track. The car finally gave up as she entered the finish line. She won once again.

"You win again! Ommo! Congratulations Yul!" Yoona screamed in excitement. Yuri smiled and went out from the car. 

"It's because of your great car, Yong. Let's split the money into two, arasseo?"Yuri said as she walked to her bestfriend. It was her new life. Did the midnight race, won, and got the prize. This was the fastest way to get money and to train her talent in driving. It was a good thing that no one had the same talent as she had. They all were just overly rich and had a nice car. They only wanted to do something illegal. Compared them to her, she loved to be the fastest.

"Chukkae Black Pearl!! Come here to get the prize!" the girl with leather jacket shouted. She was known as the Black Pearl. No one knew why. It might be because of her tanned skin and her black hair. But just like all the pearls, Yuri was shinning with her beauty and her great talent. 

 


 

Kyaa new chapter :):):) 

If you like it, subscribe :):):)

love y'all