New Student

It Was An Accident!
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Omo, Myungsoo," Woohyun sniffed, "That was.. BEAUTIFUL!" He dramatically threw his arms up in the air.

"Alright, Woohyun. I hear you." Myungsoo blinked.

You were actually tearing up.

Myungsoo furrowed his eyebrows, "~~~-ah, are you alright?" He leant in a little closer and examined your eyes. You suddenly put your arms around Myungsoo's neck.

Your voice came out as nearly a whisper, "I'm sorry, oppa."

He softened, "It's alright. At least you know now."

You smiled before wiping away the last of your tears.

"Whoop, whoop! Now I can live happily knowing all of your stories!" Woohyun grinned.

You and Myungsoo both looked to him with bored expression.

"Alright, alright. You two win." Woohyun pouted.

That made everyone laugh.

--

Weeks later, you were all sitting in the classroom waiting for the teacher to arrive.

"I'm so tired~" Woohyun whined.

"Then take a power nap." Myungsoo eyed the time, "You still have about 5 minutes. Probably."

"Naah," Woohyun yawned, "I don't do power naps."

"~~~~ obviously does." Myungsoo looked over to see your head in your bag that was resting on the table. You had been in dreamland for the past 3 minutes or so.

"I don't get how she does it," Woohyun scratched his head, "I mean, the classroom is pretty noisy, if you ask me."

Myungsoo shrugged.

"Good morning, class!" The teacher walked in. Myungsoo quickly poked your side to wake you up.

"Good morning, Mr Lee." The class said in a monotone voice.

"Today, we have a new student. I hope that you are all nice to him, and help him settle in well." Mr Lee stated.

"Omo, it's a boy?"   "I wonder if he's good looking?"   "He better not be one of those ugly nerds!"

"Come in, please!" Mr Lee shouted to the door.

All eyes went to the door, as it clicked open.

In came a tall boy with dark skin. His smile made girls swoon over him in almost an instant.

 

He got to the front and bowed with a charming grin, "Annyeonghaseyo. Choi Minho imnida. I hope that we all get along well."

"Welcome, Choi Minho. Please take a seat in front of Ahn ~~~~~. Ahn ~~~~, please raise your hand." You raised a hand before Minho walked over to his new seat. All of the girl's eyes were locked onto Minho.

"Omo! He's so cute!"   "He's so tall~"   "He's soo good looking!"

You were looking at Minho with googly eyes, *He's so handsome~*

Woohyun pouted, *Is even ~~~~ attracted to the tall and dark dude?*

Myungsoo just furrowed his eyebrows before turning his attention back to the teacher.

"Oh, yes. Choi Minho." The teacher called out.

"Neh?"

"Is it alright if Ahn ~~~ shows you around the school today?"

Minho shook his head, "Not a problem."

"Araso. Ahn ~~~~~, make sure to show our new student around the school, and make sure he knows where he's going. You'll be his 'buddy' for today."

You nodded with a big smile, *Yes!*

"~~~~~'s so lucky.."   "She always gets the good guys.."

Minho turned around and gave you a cute smile, "It's nice to meet you." He stuck a hand out.

You paused before shaking it, "It's nice to

Please log in to read the full chapter