HELL NO!

It Was An Accident!
Please log in to read the full chapter

You were curled up in your bed. Stomach cramps were getting to you, and you didn't feel like moving, at all. *I need to get those things. But how will I get them?* You desperately clutched onto your stomach while hopping down the stairs.

You went down to find Woohyun and Myungsoo casually watching TV. You furrowed your eyebrows. *How can those two be so at ease, when I'm literally dying here?*

You wobbled over and squeezed onto the sofa between the two.

"Oh, ~~~~. You alright?" Woohyun looked to you.

You stared blankly at the screen, ignoring his question. Woohyun eyed Myungsoo for help, but he just shrugged with an innocent face.

"Anything I can help you with?" Without answering Woohyun's question, you bolted back up to the bathroom.

Myungsoo looked up in worry. *I hope she's alright.*

--

*It's getting more worse and worse. I need to get them NOW.*

KNOCK KNOCK

"~~~~! You alright?!" Woohyun's voice could be heard at the other end of the door.

You opened the door to see a worried Woohyun.

"You want to help right?" Woohyun firmly nodded. "Then listen." You pushed Woohyun's shoulder down so that he bent down to your height, and you started whispering in his ear.

"HELL NO!" Woohyun shot back up.

You started throwing a tantrum. Mood swings had come back again. "YAH! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO SAID THAT YOU WANTED TO HELP! NOW I HAVE SOMETHING THAT I NEED YOU T

Please log in to read the full chapter