-05

Wanna Be
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5

 

 

Naeun POV

 

It’s lunch time, I decided to go to canteen with Eunji. But I’m worried about Myungsoo, is he going to accept my apology? Before I go to canteen I steal a glance at him but he just sleep at his desk, even his friends are ignored by him. Looks like he is really tired. “Come on Naeun! I’m really hungry” Eunji said while dragging me to the canteen.

We arrived at the canteen and ordered some food. I eat my food but the thought of Myungsoo still bugging me, I wonder why is he being like that with his friends, he doesn’t told his friends when he is not coming to school and he even ignored his friends call. It’s like he keep a distance between them. Is he hiding something from his friends? Omg what am I thinking? I should worry about myself because I still didn’t know if he accept my apology or not.

“Yah! Son Naeun!” Eunji scream at me and I am really shocked “Wha-What?!”,”You’ve been ignoring me, what happen Naeun-ah?” she said with a curious eyes “I didn’t ignore you, really…” I said  “I’ve been talking to you but it’s look like you thinking or daydreaming so you didn’t respond me” she pouted ”Okay, sorry Eunji I didn’t meant it. I just.. there’s something bugging me” I didn’t know that I’ve ignored Eunji, ‘What a fool Son Naeun, you ignored your best friend’ I thought. “You should’ve told me Naeun-ah, what’s that bugging you? You know that I’ll always try my best to help you” she said and give me a smile “Emm.. I.. It’s not bugging me anymore so it’s okay” I give her my best smile so she can trust me, I don’t know but I don’t feel like to tell Eunji about the thought of Myungsoo. “It’s good to hear that. You know that if you have a problem you can always tell me, right?” I nod then the bell rang.

 

 

 

Myungsoo POV

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter