-03

Wanna Be
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

 

Myungsoo POV

 

After I took her home, I rushed to my another part-time job. When I reached my workplace, I saw two men who talked with my boss. I approached them, my boss looked at me then he talk with the men, after that the men left. I have no idea what had happened “Myungsoo, I’m sorry. You are fired”,”I’m fired?! Why?” I asked him, I can't believe that I'm fired. This time I've been doing a great job so why am I fired? “I’m sorry but I don’t want my workers to deal with them" He pointed at the two men who standing outside my workplace "You can go now”,"But--" I sighed, there is no use to argue with him so I bowed and go,the two men has been waiting for me. “Kim Myungsoo-ssi, do you remember that your father have debts?”,”Yes, so your boss sent you to meet me?” They nod “Please tell your boss that I’ll pay it in two months” I said and walked away from them “Wait, he told me that you have to pay it as soon as possible actually, two weeks” I turned around and face them “What? He said that I can pay within two months”,”I don’t know, he said that he want the money within two weeks" he said "But he said that I can pay it within two months. This is-","I don't know, that's your problem not mine. My boss want it within two weeks so you have to pay it within two weeks" This is too much, how can I pay it within two weeks? "What if I didn't pay it within two weeks?","You’ll see what happen” He smirks and left, I can't move from my place, what if they know where is my brother, my Uncle and Auntie? What if they hurt them? I don’t want them to get hurt.

 

 

 

Naeun POV

 

Like always, I’m going to school in the early morning. I go to school parking lot and wait for him, I know I’m kinda like stalkers but I’m not bothering him, so I thought it’s okay. “Naeun?” I heard

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter