-02

Wanna Be
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

 

Myungsoo POV

 

It’s been three days since my parents left me, I haven’t go to school till that. My friends keep calling me and asked me if I’m okay. Some man come to my house, my father turn out to have debts. My Uncle and my Aunt try to pay it but it’s not enough, the debt is too much. The man who come to my house tell me that they’ll seize my house and if in two months I haven’t pay it the man will come and hurt my younger brother, my Uncle and my Aunt. I don’t want them to get hurt. So I said that I’ll pay for my father debt and with a help from my Uncle. I decided to tell my Uncle, Auntie, and my younger brother to move to the countryside in case the debt collector will come and hurt them. They agree with me and I move from my house to a little apartment and start to have a lot of part-time job.

 

It’s friday and I start to go to school, everybody worried about me. I don’t know why since my parents leave me, I didn’t talk much and because of my part-time job I feel tired so I spend my time in class with sleep.

“Myungsoo-yah! Let’s go, it’s lunch time”,”Myung come on” I look at them half asleep “You guys go, I don’t feel like eating today” I got up and left them. I just feel so tired so I decided to go to a quiet place. And now here I am in front of the rooftop door. I opened it and entered.

 

 

Naeun POV

 

Finally today I’ve seen Myungsoo but he looks lifeless, he look tired and I’m worried about it. It’s lunch time so I come to the rooftop to eat my lunch. My friend Eunji is not coming to school, she have to go to Busan because a family matter. I start to eat my lunch when suddenly someone come. I’m shocked because not a single person have come to the rooftop except me. I turned around and saw him standing by the door.

“Ah.. can I come in?” he asked me not even move from its place “S.. S.. Sure” he walked towards me “Can I sit? I won’t bother you” I just nod and he sit beside me, actually it’s not sit, he lay down on the bench and close his eyes. He is sleeping? Oh god my heart beat faster because he is beside me. I quickly finished my food and left the rooftop. Before I reached the door I heard a voice, he is talking to me. “D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter