-04

Wanna Be
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4

 

 

Myungsoo POV

 

”I’m here to meet you” she said and looked straight into my eyes. ‘What’s wrong with her? Why she want to meet me?’ I thought “Why?”,”Let’s talk at the near park from here” She said and walk to the park, in the way to the park she doesn't say anything or look at me, from what I know she is not this kind of girl. She is a shy girl and barely talking with a guy. She sit at the bench and look at me, she gestured me to sit and I sit beside her “So… what is it?” I start the conversation, she didn't say anything for a moment, then she sigh and turn to face me “Erm.. I-I just want to ask you why are you not coming to school?” she asked me, I just chuckled “You are the best class secretary, just write that I was absent” she come to me and meet me just to ask that because she is class secretary, right? Why am I hoping she come all the way because she really want to meet me? I must be crazy for thinking something like that ”No.. I.. Okay, but why aren’t you tell your friend that you’re not coming to school?” her voice getting low, almost whispering “I’ll tell them later” I said while get up from the seat “It’s late, you have to go home” she looked at me then nod, she walked away but then she turned and looked at me “See you at school tomorrow” she smile and walked off without letting me speak.

 

Naeun POV

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter