Chapter 5 - "Give Me Back My Hand Phone!" - Bom

Stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

 

Bom suddenly awake by the sound of someone trying to unlocked the door. Suddenly the door was unlocked and Bom heard both of her roommates, Hani and LE were attacking each other. Bom was surprised and she jumped down from her bed.

 

"What is going on, guys? What happened?", asked Bom confusedly.

"You know what, Jenny-ah….", LE are about to say something suddenly Hani interrupt.

"LE scolded me, Jenny-ah.", said Hani with a sad face.

"Well. Tell me what happened.", said Bom.

"And Hani, you know it's kind of rude to interrupt someone when that person are trying to speak or talking.", continued Bom.

"You know, Jenny-ah. Hani missed the bus just now. Thank God I just finished my class and suddenly Hani came to me and said she missed the bus.", said LE as she gave Hani her deathly glance stare.

"But wait. Did I texted you? I mean did you received my text? Or you were in deep sleeping until you didn't notice that I've texted you?", continued LE.

 

Bom gave Hani and LE a cheeky smile.

 

"I know that smile. What happened, Jenny-ah?", said LE as she put both of her hands around her waist. LE are in mother mode.

"Well. Errk. Actually..", Bom played with her fingers as she is scared when LE in mother mode. Even though Bom knew LE are just joking with her but this time Bom really felt scared of LE.

"Well ?? Don't leave us hanging, Jenny-ah.", said Hani as she looked at Bom.

"Actually my handphone has been switched with someone. I bumped into someone just now at the Food Court as I was looking for food during lunch. I swear it's not my fault. Well. I guess it's not my fault.", said Bom as she looked down.

 

Hani and LE exchange looks. Both of them didn't know what happened to Bom during the class but it sounds like Bom are really scared and sorry for it. Hani gave a signal to LE to hug Bom.

 

"Jenny-ah.", called LE.

"Yes, LE?", replied Bom with scared.

"Park Bom.", called Hani coldly.

"I'm sorry, Hani and LE.", said Bom suddenly as she almost cry.

 

Hani and LE walked to Bom and hugged her tightly. Hani kissed Bom's cheeks and LE patted Bom's back. Hani and LE are trying to comfort Bom.

 

"We are just joking, Jenny-ah. Please don't cry.", said LE.

"It's not your fault, Jenny-ah. Maybe it was an accident. Don't cry, Jenny-ah. You will get back your phone, right?", asked Hani.

 

Bom frowned as she heard Hani's question. Hani and LE were confused.

 

"The person who I bumped into with and my handphone were switched because both of us have the same color of hand phone, same brand of hand phone and the guy who I bumped into with is actually Kris Wu. A freaking Kris Wu.", said Bom as she pouted.

 

Hani laughed at Bom and LE still confused. Hani who noticed that LE's confusion begin to explain.

 

"Well. You know Kris Wu. Al Mighty Kris Wu? The one who played for 4th Residential Hostel for Futsal and the one who are really tall and doesn't looked like a Korean? Ring a bell, LE?", explained Hani.

"Is it the guy with dirty blonde haired? The one who looked really cold and doesn't even smile to people?", asked LE.

"Oh yes! That guy. Talk about doesn't even smile to people and looked really cold, it looks like Kris could be a cute together with our Jenny. Don't you think so, LE-ah?", teased Hani.

"Hey! Kris and I would never be together. I mean we don't even talk to each other.", said Bom.

"Well. I guess both of you guys are not that close yet. I heard many stories about you, Jenny-ah.", said Hani.

"Oh. Even I heard many stories about you, Jenny-ah.", said LE.

"But let's just ignore those stories okay, Jenny?", continued LE.

"And now. What should we do, Jenny and LE?", asked Hani.

"Jenny-ah, you can use my phone and call your phone. If Kris picks up the call, ask him back your phone.", suggested LE as she hands in her phone to Bom.

"It's a good idea, LE. Jenny-ah, try to call Kris.", said Hani.

 

Bom took LE's phone and dialed her number. She waited for Kris to pick up her call but sadly Kris didn't pick up the call. Bom called once again. Bom was pissed and annoyed. Bom have dialed her number 4 times and Kris still didn't picks up the call. Bom thought Kris was purposely didn't want to pick up the call but it is actually Kris was actually sleeping. Bom gave back LE's phone and frowned.

 

"Think positive, Jenny-ah. Maybe Kris are sleeping or something? Who knows, right?", said Hani.

"Just wait until 6 pm okay, Jenny-ah? If Kris still didn't call back, tomorrow I will attack him.", said LE.

"I'm going to join you, LE. I will attack him also tomorrow if he didn't call back.", said Hani as she nodded her head.

 

Bom laughed with both of her roommates' action. She really loves her roommates. Their action could make Bom from bad mood or sad into happy again.

 

"Thank you, LE and Hani-ah. You guys are the best.", said Bom as she hugged both of them.

 

LE smiled at Bom and hugged Bom. Hani kissed Bom's cheeks and hugged Bom.

 

"I want to take shower. Wanna join me?", asked LE.

"I want to join you, LE! Wait for me! Hani-ah! Take a shower first before you sleep. Let's go!", said Bom as she pulled Hani along with her.

 

Hani, LE and Bom went inside the toilet together and took shower in their favorite shower room. Bom in the middle, LE on Bom's left side and Hani on Bom's right side. Three of them always took showers together.

 

"I'm going to wash my hair. Are you going to wash your hair, LE and Hani?", asked Bom as she poured out her shampoo.

"Oh yes. I'm going to wash my hair, Jenny-ah. Are you going to wash your hair, LE?", replied Hani as she poured out her body wash soap.

"Yes. I'm going to wash my hair since it's really have been 2 days since I last washed my hair.", replied LE as she washed her face using her facial wash.

 

After half an hour inside the toilet, three of them walked out from the shower room and walked inside their room. Hani were the last one entered the room and she locked the door. LE puts down her toiletries on the floor and walked to her bed. She checked her phone. She received 5 missed calls from Jenny.

 

"Oh, Jenny-ah. Kris calls me back using your phone.", said LE.

"Let me just talk to him, Jenny-ah.", continued LE.

 

LE dialed Bom's number. Within few ringing, someone picked up the phone.

 

"Hello there, stranger.", said LE.

"Stranger? And hello back to you, Miss.", replied that person.

"Give back my hand phone.", said LE.

"I know you're not Bom since your voice are different from her.", said that person.

 

LE mentally cursed. LE rolled her eyes with annoyed feeling. She couldn't believe that Kris actually knew how Bom's voice sounds like.

 

"What ever. Stop playing games, Kris Wu and ing give back my roommate's phone.", said LE coldly.

"What if I don't want to give back?", replied Kris with a smirked.

"If you don't, I will make sure you will regret it, Kris Wu.", warned LE.

"Alright then. Tell your roommate this. Since tomorrow's first class would be Tutorial Class, tell her I will wait for her in front of 4th Residential Hostel's gate tomorrow morning before 8 am. If she's late, say goodbye to her beloved hand phone.", said Kris.

"Try to mess up with her and there is no tomorrow for you, Kris.", warned LE again.

"Can you let Bom talk to me for a while? I have something to tell her.", said Kris.

 

LE passed her phone to Bom. Bom was confused as she took LE's phone.

 

"Hello.", said Bom hesitantly.

"Hey there, Bom. Or should I call you Jenny?", said Kris.

"Just call me Bom. You're no one to call me Jenny.", replied Bom coldly.

"Too bad for you. Well, sweetheart. Listen here. Make sure you charge my phone, alright?", said Kris.

"Make sure you charge my phone too, Kris. Or else I will throw away your phone.", said Bom.

"Alright then. It's a deal then. If I found out that my phone are not charge, I will take your phone.", said Kris with a smirked.
"Whatever, creeper. Good night.", said Bom.

"Good night, sweetheart. Dream of me.", replied Kris.

 

Bom turned off the call and mentally cursed to Kris.

 

"I hate Kris.", said Bom.

"You're not alone, Jenny-ah. But never mind. Just wait until you get back your phone, okay?", said LE.

"Guys, I'm hungry. Can we eat now?", asked Hani.

 

LE and Bom smiled at Hani and nodded their head. Three of them walked out from their room and walked out from 4th Residential Hostel. Three of them walked together while holding hands. Bom in the middle, Hani on Bom's left side and LE on Bom's right side. Three of them laughed and talked to each other like nothing happen. As three of them walked down to the café, three of them noticed that the café are full with people.

 

"Jenny and LE, the café are full with people.", said Hani.

 

Three of them stopped walking and looked at each other. LE took out her phone and smiles.

 

"We have plenty of time. It's only 8:00 pm.", said LE as she showed Hani and Bom the time that was shown on her iPhone.

 

Bom nodded her head and looked at Hani.

 

"Why don't three of us eat at the Food Court? I heard LE are craving for spicy soup just now.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter