Chapter 4 - "Damn. Her Smile Are Cute." - Unknown

Stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

 

It has been a month since Bom entered Seoul National University. Bom has made a lot of friends even though she might feel awkward around them but she didn't leave Sandara alone since Bom and Sandara went into the same University together. Not to mention got themselves into the same course and same tutorial class. Bom glad because Sandara are with her in Seoul National University. Even though they are not that close in high school but both of them decided to stick together since both of them have the same problem. "Introvert" kind of person.

Since it has been a month, Sandara always tease Bom by calling her "ChanBom" because Sandara really hate Chanyeol because of his attitude. When Bom asked Sandara why would she hates Chanyeol so much, her reasons was "Very slow when it comes to email all the notes". Bom just laughed and warned Sandara to not hate Chanyeol too much.

 

 

 

"Bommie-ah.", called Sandara as both of them doing some tutorial work.

"What, Santokki?", asked Bom as she continue write down her answers on the paper.

"Look at Chanyeol. He's wearing the same color as you, Bommie-ah.", said Sandara as she laughed.

 

Bom turned her attention to Sandara as Bom silently rolling her eyes. She looked around searching for Chanyeol as she doesn't believe what Sandara just told her. As she searching for Chanyeol, suddenly she caught someone staring at her. And that person is Kris.

 

"What a creep.", mumbles Bom.

 

Sandara heard Bom's mumbled and poke Bom's cheeks.

 

"Who did you called a creep?", asked Sandara as her eyes were wondering around.

"No one, Sandara. Just no one.", replied Bom as she smiled to Sandara and continued doing her tutorial's work.

 

Sandara doesn't believe Bom so she decided to look her surroundings. She caught Kris staring at someone. As she look closely, she noticed that Kris was staring straight at her friend, Bom. Sandara nudged Bom and whispered someone.

 

"Bommie-ah. I think Kris are staring at you.", whispered Sandara.

"I noticed that, Santokki.", replied Bom shortly as she's trying not to pay any attention to Sandara.

"Finish up your work, Sandara. We need to pass it up.", continued Bom.

 

Bom continued doing her work meanwhile Sandara kept on looking at Kris. She was curious why would Kris stared at Bom. After a while, she smirked as she saw Kris noticed Sandara caught him staring at Bom. Once Bom finish doing her work, she noticed that Sandara doesn't finish yet her work. Bom pass her paper to Sandara to let her see her answers. Sandara copied Bom's answers and both of them walked and pass up the paper to their tutorial's lecturer. Both of them waited for the lift as both of them looking at their phone. Both of them didn't aware of their surroundings. Bom looked up and shocked. She saw Kris and Chanyeol are together with them waiting for the lift. Bom put her phone inside her bag and gave everyone her famous looks. 

After a few minutes later, the lift was open and Sandara pulled Bom's hand and went inside the lift followed by Kris and Chanyeol. It was awkward for four of them. None of them are actually trying to make some conversation. As soon as they reached the floor that they wanted to go, Bom and Sandara went out of the lift quickly followed by Kris and Chanyeol behind their back. 

 

"See you tomorrow, Bommie-ah.", said Sandara as she saw her father at the bus stop. 

 

Bom standing alone at the bus stop while waiting for the bus to come. As she was waiting, Chanyeol and Kris are together with her. Not only both of them, there are Dongwook, Kris and Chanyeol's friend, Dasom, Bom's friend and a few other people who's waiting for the bus.

 

"Jenny-ah.", called Dasom as she gave Bom a smile.

"Yes, Dasom-ah?", asked Bom as she looked at Dasom.

"Can we go together to class tomorrow?", asked Dasom as she holds Bom's hand.

"Of course we can, Dasom-ah.", replied Bom as she holds Dasom's hand.

 

After a few minutes later, the bus came and everyone went inside. It was not so crowded in the bus so they decided to sat down near each other. As the bus went inside their campus area, Dongwook decided to talk to everyone.

 

"Hey guys. Since we're in the same tutorial, I guess there is no wrong if we get to know each other right? I'm Dongwook and I'm from 3rd Residential Hostel. What about you guys?", said Dongwook as he looked at Bom.

"I'm Chanyeol and I'm from 4th Residential Hostel.", said Chanyeol.

"I'm Kris and I'm from 4th Residential Hostel. Same as Chanyeol.", continued Kris.

"I'm Dasom and I'm from 3rd Residential Hostel.", said Dasom as she gave everyone her smiles.

"Hi. I'm Bom and I'm from 4th Residential Hostel.", said Bom awkwardly.

"So you must be the only girl who're staying in 4th Residential Hostel? I mean the only girl in Tutorial A. I saw you walking back to the class alone the other day.", asked Dongwook.

"I guess you can say like that.", replied Bom with a slight smile.

 

Once they reached the bus stop, everyone walked out from the bus.

 

"Jenny-ah. I need to go to the library. Will you be okay walking alone?", asked Dasom as she walked together with Bom.

"Oh, I don't mind actually. Will you be okay alone, Dasommie? Do you want me to accompany you? I have nothing to do, y'know so perhaps if you need me to accompany you. I got nothing to do so perhaps I could accompany you.", said Bom.

"It's okay, Jenny. I will be okay. So see you tomorrow then, Jenny?", said Dasom.

"Alright, Dasommie. Just be careful, alright? I will text you tomorrow when I'm about to leave to class tomorrow", said Bom.

 

Dasom nodded her head and walked to the library. Meanwhile Bom walking alone. But as usual, Kris and Chanyeol followed Bom from behind. It's like a routine for them to walked behind Bom. Before Bom reach 4th Residential, Bom stop by at the Food Court because she was hungry. Kris and Chanyeol also went to the Food Court to buy food. Bom was walking around as she's trying to see what food can caught her attention. As she was walking, she didn't notice that Kris was walking at her direction as he's looking at his phone. A few minutes later ....

BAAAAAM! Kris and Bom bumped into each other.

 

"I'm sorry.", said Kris as searching for his phone.

"It's okay. I should say sorry too since I wasn't looking where am I going.", replied Bom as she's searching for her phone too.

 

Kris pick up his phone and Bom pick up her phone at the same time. Both of them didn't know who they bumped into with. Once both of them picked up their phone, both of them are shocked. Kris was shocked but he play it cool by showing that he wasn't shocked at all meanwhile Bom gave him is usual face. The so-called-no-emotions kind of face.

 

"Sorry once again.", said Kris as he walked away from Bom.

 

Bom looked at Kris as he walked away and shrugged her shoulder. She continued walking and she saw something that caught her attention. She puts her hand phone inside her bag without checking it. She bought the food that caught her attention and drinks for herself. Once she finished buying food and drinks, she saw Kris and Chanyeol also bought food and drinks for themselves too. She walked straight to 4th Residential and went to the office to greet the workers.

 

"Good afternoon Mrs. Kwon.", greet Bom with a smile.

"Good afternoon, Bom-ah.", replied Mrs. Kwon with a smile.

"Just got back from class, Bom?", asked Mrs. Kwon.

"Yes, Mrs. Kwon. I just got back from class.", replied Bom as she smiles.

"Eat already, Bom?", asked Mrs. Kwon.

"I bought my food already, Mrs. Kwon. What about you? Have you eaten?", said Bom as she showed Mrs. Kwon that she bought her food.

"I will eat later on. You better go to your room and eat now, Bom. If not your food will be cold.", said Mrs. Kwon.

"I will go now, Mrs. Kwon. See you again later on. Good bye, Mrs. Kwon.", said Bom with a smile.

 

Bom walked to her room and unlocked the door. Her roommates are not back yet from class. Bom put down her food on the floor and put down her bag and changed her clothes. Once she finished changing her clothes, she walked out from her room and went inside her toilet. She washed her face and washed her feet. She walked back inside her room and locked it. She sat down on the floor and starts to eat her food. Bom was enjoying her food as she slowly eating it. 

Bom felt a bit lonely. She doesn't mind being alone but she was hoping that her roommates will be with her but since three of them are from different courses, it's hard for them to stick together. Bom and her roommates are the only one who are from different courses but had to stay in one room meanwhile the rest of them perhaps at least have someone in their room who are in the same course as them. But there is one room in guy's block who three of them are in different courses. Bom was hoping that she could talk more with her roommates. Same goes with Bom's roommates.

After half an hour of enjoying the food, Bom stands up, unlocked the door and throw away the rubbish into the dustbin that was located in front of her room. Bom and her roommates was very lucky because their room are very strategic kind of place. It was really near to the toilet which is a few steps away from the toilet, very near to the pantry, very near to the main door of the floor, very near to the iron room and the dustbin in front of her room. Bom and her roommates doesn't have to walk far just to do something or go to the toilet. Once Bom throw away the rubbish, she went inside the toilet along with her hand soap and washed her hands. After a few minutes later, she walked back inside her room and locked her door just in case if she fall asleep. Bom sat on Hani's bed since Bom and Hani's bed are double decker. Bom had to sleep on top because Hani was afraid of height and LE was also afraid of height. Both of them scared if they might fall so Bom decided to sleep on top meanwhile Hani sleep on the bottom and LE sleeps on single bed on the other side of the room.

As Bom sat down, she was searching for her handphone inside her bag. A moment later, she found her handphone and take it out from her bag. She noticed something strange at her handphone. She push the middle button of her hand phone. Bom was shocked.

 

"OMG! This is not my phone!", said Bom in English. 

"Who's phone is this.", mumbles Bom in English.

 

Bom tried to think who's hand phone she has switched. She blinked a few times as she couldn't believed it.

 

"Oh. My. God. This is Kris' phone.", said Bom in English as she couldn't believe it.

 

She put down Kris hand phone on Hani's bed and frowned.

 

"If this is Kris' phone. Then my phone is with him? No way...", mumbles Bom as she stands up.

 

Bom stared at Kris' hand phone disbelief. She shook her head and put back Kris' hand phone inside her bag. Bom couldn't call her hand phone since Kris put password at his lock screen. Bom take out Kris' hand phone from her bag and frowned. Bom climb up to her bed together with Kris' hand phone. Just in case if Kris' call his hand phone. Bom just blankly stared at the ceiling. Her eyes are getting heavier and heavier. Bom closed her eyes and a few seconds later Bom fall asleep.

 

 

 

 

 

Kris POV

 

I was doing my tutorial work while listening to songs. I put on my ear pod and turn on my music playlist as I ignored my surroundings. I looked at Chanyeol as he did the same as I am. It has been a month for me and to be honest I can say it's not that bad. I get to know a few people from my course mates and there is one girl that caught my attention. Her name is Lee Tae-Eun or her nickname is T-ae. She's from Department of Business Administration. She's pretty and she seems my type. I like a girl who seems unapproachable, pretty and white skin. But a girl from my course named Bom or also known as Jenny are also pretty. Wow  wait... Why on earth am I talking about her. This is weird. I like T-ae and not Bom or Jenny. Wait. Is it Jenny? What should I call her? Bom or Jenny? Wait... Why should I care..

I sighed softly as I have no mood to continue my work. It seems like Bom always been into my mind. I was confused. I like T-ae but Bom are always in my mind. I sounds like a girl who have a big crush on someone. Since I don't have any mood to continue my work, I decided to play with my handphone. After a few minutes later, I looked around and my eyes were staring at someone.

 

"Park Bom.", I thought to myself.

 

She was seating with her friend named Sandara. I noticed that Bom and Sandara are always together ever since the first class. There is a few times where I saw two of them together. Like going to the toilet, eating together and others. Basically they are like twins that stick together except that they are not twins. Somehow I wonder how they get close together since I don't think Sandara are even in the same Residential as Bom since Bom are in the same Residential as I am. But what I can see what they have in common is, both of them seems unapproachable. I hardly see both of them smile to people or talk to other people.

I was staring at her until I feel someone nudged my side.

 

"Hyung, are you staring at her?", asked Chanyeol as he whispered.

"Who are you talking about, Chanyeol.", I replied calmly.

 

I act like nothing happen. I don't want anyone to know especially my gang. They are like a bunch of girls who love to gossip. I swear I wonder how I actually got close with them. If they know about something, trust me your world will be dark forever. They will start to tease you and make fun of you in front of your crush. I swear somehow I wondered how on earth they could be so like a girl. Full of gossips.

 

"Hyung, don't pretend that you don't know who or which one I'm talking about.", said Chanyeol as he smirked.

"Not to mention hyung, I have been noticed that you're constantly staring at her. It's too obvious, hyung.", continued Chanyeol.

 

I knocked Chanyeol's head. I couldn't believed it. How did Chanyeol knows? I mean is it too obvious? I mean there is nothing wrong looking at people, right? Or staring at people. I bet everyone does that without them knowing. It's like a habits for people to look or stare, right? So what's the big deal. I rolled my eyes as I felt kind of annoyed with Chanyeol.

 

"Ya, Chanyeol-ah. Just so you know. There is nothing wrong with staring or looking at people. And plus, do I need to tell you that I have noticed that you stared at her too?", I told Chanyeol as I smirked at him.

 

Chanyeol's face were priceless. It's like he has been caught for stealing. I knew he always stared at Bom during classes and also there is times where Bom and Chanyeol wore the same colors on the same day. What I noticed that Bom and Chanyeol have something in common. Bom and Chanyeol doesn't really smile much and both of them wore the same colors. It's like both of them told each other what day to wear what color. It's funny but sometimes it's kind of true to me.

I saw Bom gave her paper to Sandara. It looks like she has finished doing her work. I looked at Chanyeol and looks like he almost finish with his work. I tapped on Chanyeol's shoulder.

 

"What, hyung?", asked Chanyeol.

"Are you done?", replied me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter