Chapter 3 - First Day of Class

Stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Author's POV

 

/kriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing/

 

Bom turned off her alarm as she yawned. She rub her eyes and she jumped off her bed. It's finally morning and she need to get ready to class. She purposely doesn't want to wake her roommates' up as she knows both of their classes are a bit late. Bom took her toiletries and her towel together with her and walked into the bathroom.

After half an hour of taking shower, she get dressed by wearing a long black pants with blue chiffon blouse. She put on bb cream to ensure her skin won't get burn while she's walking to the class or during afternoon and she combed her long hair. Once she done with everything, she looked at her watch and put on her shoes. She locked her door and walked towards the big mirror outside of her room.

 

"You look pretty today, Jenny.", said Irene out of no where.

 

Bom turned around and saw Seulgi, Irene and Jessica are already ready to go to class.

 

"Good morning, guys and thank you, Irene. You look pretty too. Including you guys, Seulgi and Jessica.", said Bom.

"Ready to go now, Jenny?", asked Jessica.

"Of course. Let's go guys.", said Bom.

 

Four of them walked out from 4th Residential Hostel and walked to the class. After 30 minutes later, they arrived at their class. As soon as they arrived, Bom texted her friend, Sandara.

 

From Bom

To Sandara

Where are you, Santokki? I'm already here.

 

From Sandara

To Bom

I'm already here too. Wait up.

 

After a few seconds later, Bom saw Sandara. She waved her hand and smiled at her. Bom pulled out the chair beside her and asked Sandara to seat beside her as all of them waiting outside of their class.

 

"Hey Bom.", greeted Sandara with a smiles.

"Hello, Sandara.", replied Bom.

"There is people I want you to meet, Santokki.", continued Bom.

"This is Irene, Seulgi and Jessica. They stayed in the same hostel as I am. But in a different room.", said Bom again.

"Hello.", said Sandara with a smiles.

"Hello Sandara.", said Seulgi, Irene and Jessica in unison.

"Let's sit down while waiting for our class. Shall we?", suggested Irene.

 

When everyone was seating down, Jessica saw someone who's she is familiar with.

 

"Min unnie!", called Jessica.

"Who are you calling unnie, Jessica?", asked Bom confusedly.

"Hey, Jessica. I thought I was late for class but actually I was not late. I mislook the schedule. Damn it.", said the girl named Min.

"Oh unnie-ah. I want you to meet my friends. This is Jenny, Seulgi, Irene and Sandara.", said Jessica.

"Hey guys.", said Min shortly.

"Guys, let's go inside. The door already opened.", said Irene.

 

Once everyone inside their class, they took their own seating place. Bom gave everyone her famous looks. Meanwhile Irene was being Irene. Being friendly to everyone. Bom looked at Irene as she wished how she could be friendly as Irene. Bom seated in between Min and Jessica. After a few minutes later, their lecturer walked inside the class.

 

"Good morning everyone. I'm Madam Lee. I will be teaching you guys Principles of Marketing.", said Madam Lee.

"Now, I would want each and everyone of you guys introduce yourself.", continued Madam Lee.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bom's POV.

 

"Min unnie!", called Jessica.

 

As I was talking to Sandara, suddenly I heard Jessica called someone "unnie". I was shocked because I thought everyone are in the same age? But why does Jessica called someone "unnie"? Does Jessica knows her?

 

"Who are you calling unnie, Irene?", I asked Jessica as I was so confused.

 

Suddenly there is a girl with bun haired wearing all black walked and seat beside Jessica. She seems pretty much scary to me as she's wearing all black with that pretty scary looks. I mean don't get me wrong. Even though people scared of me or misjudged me, it doesn't mean I'm not scared with others. Her aura are so strong and scary. Can I say that? ... Forgive me. My inner self laughed.

 

"Hey Jessica. I thought I was late for class but actually I was not late. I mislook the schedule. Damn it.", said the girl named Min.

 

So she is Min unnie that Jessica called just now. Hmm. That's cool.

 

"Oh unnie-ah. I want you to meet my friends. This is Jenny, Seulgi, Irene and Sandara.", said Jessica.

"Hey guys.", said Min shortly.

 

Well. She seems heartless? I mean look at how she asdfghjkl.. Argh. Never mind. Maybe I should stay away from her. Hoho. 

 

"Guys, let's go inside. The door already opened.", said Irene.

 

All of us walked inside the class. The class was quite big and the seating place are weird. As I was walking searching for place to sit, I gave everyone my famous looks. Which is others called it as " face", "scary stare" or "emotionless face". And which I called is as "I don't know how to smile at people". I looked at Irene. I was sort kind of jealous of her. How she can be super duper friendly to others. I mean how can she be friendly? I can't even starts a conversation to strangers. But what I feel odd is how on earth I can starts a conversation with my roommates and the rest of them whom I met at 4th Residential Hostel? Hmm. And guess beside who I'm seating. Beside Min! Goosh help me!! Sandara are so bad. She seated behind me. I had to sit beside Min. I'm in between Jessica and Min. After a few minutes later, I heard the class' door was opened by someone. It looks like our lecturer already arrived.

 

"Good morning everyone. I'm Madam Lee. I will be teaching you guys Principles of Marketing.", said Madam Lee.

"Now, I would want each and everyone of you guys introduce yourself.", continued Madam Lee.

 

As our Madam wants us to introduce ourselves, suddenly the door was opened. It revealed a group of boys. It looks like they are late for class. I was looking at someone. He looks like the tallest among all of them. But who cares, anyway. They are late. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's POV

 

After half an hour of introducing themselves,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter