Chapter 2 - First Day in Seoul National University

Stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author's POV

 

Finally the day has come for Bom to enter Seoul National University

 

/kriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing/

 

Bom’s alarm clock rang and she turned off her alarm without opening any of her eyes. She continued her sleep for a few minutes more. After 5 minutes later, she checked her phone and pulls of her blanket and started to walk to her bathroom and took her shower.

Once she’s done with her shower, she took out her clothes and wears it. She combs her long black hair and ties it up into a ponytail. She looked herself into a mirror and smiles a bit.

 

“I hope my roommates will be okay with me.”, mumbles Bom as she stared her mirror.

“I’m looking forward to meet and see who’s going to be staying with for a year.”, mumbles Bom again.

 

After a few minutes later, Bom heard a knocked from outside of her room.

 

“Bommie, are you ready?”, asked Mrs. Park.

 

Bom nodded her head and smile. Bom walked to her mother and hugged her tightly.

 

“Yes, I am, mother.”, said Bom and she kissed her mum’s cheeks.

“Baby, you better hurry up or else we will be late. You don’t want to be late for your first day, right?”, said Mrs. Park as she patted Bom’s head softly.

“I’m all set, mother. I’m ready now.”, replied Bom as she gave her mother a smile.

 

After a few seconds later, someone knocked at Bom's door.

 

"Mother, baby won't leaving the country. She's will be in Seoul National University. It's like 20 minutes of driving, you know. And baby will be late if mother doesn't let her go by now. Not only baby even mother will be late. I thought mother said we're going to Grandma's house later on?", said Bom's older sister, Park Bora.

"Are you serious, unnie? Gosh.. Sounds like you're jealous.", said Bom as she wrinkles her nose.

"I'm not jealous. I'm just saying, baby. So shush. We better hurry up, baby. You will be late and father are waiting downstairs.", said Bora as she patted Bom's .

"ert unnie.", mumbles Bom.

"What did you just called me, baby?", asked Bora as she gave Bom her death stare.

"That's enough, darlings. Both of you are going downstairs now.", said Mrs. Park as she pulled both of her daughters' hands.

"Mother, I'm not a kid anymore. I can walk myself.", said Bom as she's struggling to carry her handbag full with documents.

 

Mrs. Park, Bora and Bom walked downstairs as they carried their own stuff. Once Bom reached the living room, she walked straight outside and saw her butler, Mr. Kim.

 

"Good morning, Mr. Kim.", greeted Bom with a smile.

"Good morning to you too, sweetie.", replied Bom's butler with a smile.

"I hope you sleep well yesterday, Young Master. And I really hope you will have fun in University of Seoul.", said Mr. Kim again.

"I really do, Mr. Kim.", mumbles Bom as she sighed.

"Have you checked all stuff and documents that you're needed to bring today, Bommie?", asked Bom's father, Mr. Park.

 

Bom turned her head and saw all of her family members walked to her.

 

"Oh yes. I have bring everything with me, father.", replied Bom with a smile.

"I guess you better go now, Bommie-ah or else you will be late for registration.", said Mr. Park.

"Take care of yourself, Bommie-ah. If someone try to flirt with you, you better tell me. Oppa will find that guy.", warned Bom's older brother, Park Bongyoung.

"Don't be silly, oppa. Our Bommie surely knows how to kick people's . Especially with her face looks.", said Bora as she laughed.

"Mind your language, Bora-ya.", said Bongyoung.

 

Bom walked to her family members and hugged each and everyone of them. 

 

"Have a safe journey later on, father and mother.", said Bom as she kissed both of her parents' cheeks.

"And you too, Bommie-ah.", replied Bom's father.

 

Bom walked to the car and seat near the windows. She waved her hand to her parents and siblings.

After a few minutes later, her driver drove out from Park's mansion. Bom took out her earphone and her songs.

 

 

After 20 minutes of driving, finally Bom arrived at University of Seoul.

 

"We are finally arrived at Seoul National University.", said Mr. Kim as he is searching for parking.

 

Bom looked around her surroundings. She saw many unfamiliar faces. She sighed softly as she's a bit scared of new places.

 

"Everything will be just fine for you, Young Master.", said Mr. Kim with a smiles as he knows about Bom's dislike of new environments.

 

Bom got out from the car and saw a lot of people walking around. Some of them have make new friends and some of them still with their parents. Bom turned around and found out that her butler, Mr. Kim was taking all her luggage out from the car.

 

"Young master, I hope you will make a lot of friends and have fun in here.", said Mr. Kim as he took the last luggage from the car.

"Mr. Kim.", called Bom as she carried one of her big luggage.

"Yes, Young Master? Is there anything wrong?", asked Mr. Kim as both of them walked to the registration counter.

"I was hoping if you could stop call me Young Master from now on, Mr. Kim.", replied Bom as she gave him her smiles.

"Why, Young Master? I mean your brother and sister's butler called them Young Master too. So I guess there is nothing wrong calling you Young Master, right?", said Mr. Kim as he stopped walking.

"Well. I would prefer if you start to call me Bom or Bommie. I don't want anyone to know who I am. Not in a bad way but well. I don't want everyone to think I'm a rich brats or something. I prefer to stay low in here.", said Bom as she laughed.

"Alright Young .. I mean Bommie.", said Mr. Kim.

 

Bom walked to the registration counter and queuing up waiting for her turn. As she was queuing, she tried her best to approach someone beside her.

 

"Hello there.", approached Bom with a smile as she's trying to get that person's attention.

"Oh hey.", replied the girl beside Bom.

"I'm Bom. Park Bom. What about you?", asked Bom as she offered handshake.

"I'm Ahn Hyo Jin.", replied the girl shortly.

"Which department did you get, Hyo Jin?", asked Bom.

"Department of Business Administration. What about you, Bom?", asked Hyo Jin.

"Department of Business Administration? Oh. That's good. I got Department of Economics.", replied Bom as she gave Hyo Jin a smiles.

 

A moment later, there is a silent between both of them. None of them tried to keep the conversation going. Bom decided just to let Hyo Jin alone since she sees that Hyo Jin are like the type of person who doesn't like to talk to people. After a few minutes later, Bom's turn to register and she took her room key. She saw there is another two keys. Meaning she will be having two roommates including her will be three people staying in one room.

Bom walked to Mr. Kim and took one of her big luggage and carried it all straight up to her room. As she almost reach her room, she saw the door was opened. 

 

"Maybe one of my roommates are already here.", thoughts Bom.

 

To her surprised, one of her roommates are the one who she met and tried to had a conversation earlier, Ahn Hyo Jin.

 

"Oh hey there. You must be Hyo Jin's roommates?", asked a lady while sitting down on the bed.

"Oh yes, I am. I'm Bom. Park Bom.", replied Bom with a smiles as she saw her roommate looked at her.

"I'm Hyo Jin's mother. Please take care of her, Bom.", said Hyo Jin's mother.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter